BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,631
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 147 of 267 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coaches coached. Play A coaches kid 1, Play B coaches kid 2 and Play C coaches kid 3.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I do not know why people waste their time on teams that are irrelevant. Nobody has cared about Predators, HoCo or Roughriders. These are glorified rec teams. Go hit the wall and get better!

Predators will win every game. Just wait.
RoughRiders will rebound. They got three brothers transferring from the iron league. They will change the game. Don't let their glasses fool you. They tape tin foil to their hands.
HoCo will be so good that they will rename the league after them. It will still be same name though.
Predators will make us stop talking about Hawks dad's and holdbacks.. You will see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait— so the Black Ops goalie is now playing for DC Express?

Centreville Rec, Kent Island, Hawks, True National, Sidewinders, Bethesda, Black ops, and now DC Express in consecutive years.

High school and a college coaches are gonna have a field day with that one. These parents are a problem man.

When is his PLL tryout?

BLC feeds into DC Express. I love how YOU and others are so involved in the lives of others kids/ parents. Focus on you and yours and shut 🤬up!!

That defeats the point of a forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait— so the Black Ops goalie is now playing for DC Express?

Centreville Rec, Kent Island, Hawks, True National, Sidewinders, Bethesda, Black ops, and now DC Express in consecutive years.

High school and a college coaches are gonna have a field day with that one. These parents are a problem man.

When is his PLL tryout?

Not following why college coaches are going to have problem. Do you think they review club membership when kids is in 3rd and 4th grade? Looks like you are trying to throw shade on a talented goalie. You are threatened apparently.

Rule #1 on BOTC. Never compliment a specific player; you’ll be accused of being the parent with an agenda. Just agree with the negative vibe and detest and you’ll got right in. lol
Rule #2 on BOTC. Don’t assume you know who is posting.

Yeah ... this one is very tough to figure out. The mystery!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not know why people waste their time on teams that are irrelevant. Nobody has cared about Predators, HoCo or Roughriders. These are glorified rec teams. Go hit the wall and get better!

Kids have to start somewhere. I'm glad there are programs whether its rec or club that allow kids of different levels to develop. Look at every youth sport and they all have different levels of "club"

Dont be mad Baltimore Blue Blood Dad

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rarely do I agree with Hawks Dads, but this time I do - nobody cares about these teams unless your son is on one of them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please stop with the predators talk. They haven’t even played a game yet and already elite? Great for you being a new club but nobody is really concerned. Your younger team will just take over kids that may of went to looneys. Someone on this and 27 thread is trying to boost them up. And for a club that wasn’t even suppose to have a 26 team now there “going to make noise in elite”. Judging by tryout videos I would say not the case.
You seem concerned. You’re talking about them.

Nobody is talking about the Predators team itself. They are talking about (and laughing at) the lame efforts by one person on this board to create buzz about the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please stop with the predators talk. They haven’t even played a game yet and already elite? Great for you being a new club but nobody is really concerned. Your younger team will just take over kids that may of went to looneys. Someone on this and 27 thread is trying to boost them up. And for a club that wasn’t even suppose to have a 26 team now there “going to make noise in elite”. Judging by tryout videos I would say not the case.

Nobody is talking about the Predators team itself. They are talking about (and laughing at) the lame efforts by one person on this board to create buzz about the team.
See? Still talking about them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rarely do I agree with Hawks Dads, but this time I do - nobody cares about these teams unless your son is on one of them!

Talking about the same 3-4 teams is boring, I enjoy hearing about other programs, coaches, and players. ELITE isn't for everyone. Especially going into 8th grade (9th for Crabs). Plenty of talent outside of the same 3-4 teams constantly referred to in this forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And studying "tryout videos." Hahahahahaha

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talking about the same 3-4 teams is boring, I enjoy hearing about other programs, coaches, and players. ELITE isn't for everyone. Especially going into 8th grade (9th for Crabs). Plenty of talent outside of the same 3-4 teams constantly referred to in this forum.

If you actually enjoy hearing about lower level teams, go back and read the zillion posts from last fall about Roughriders when they played up in the HoCo elite division. Not only were they blown out week after week, some of their kids' frustration got the better of them and there were some ugly scenes. There was plenty of discussion about their program, players, and coaches, none of it good. Maybe that will be less boring to you than discussion of the Crabs, Hawks, etc. - happy reading!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers hit the reclass hard at tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Changes on some of the teams in the DC area.
Movement between Madlax and DC Express.
Subtractions from Express
Additions and subtraction to Next Level
Subtraction from VLC

Interesting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Movement between Madlax and DC Express. - Maybe

Subtractions from Express - Doubtful

Additions and subtraction to Next Level - Confirmed

Subtraction from VLC - Doubtful

Interesting
- Not really - actually less movement than most years in 8th grade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Movement between Madlax and DC Express.
Subtractions from Express
Additions and subtraction to Next Level
Subtraction from VLC

Interesting

You know what else is interesting? Details to what you are talking about .

Well at least in theory it could be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So did Predators. They are bigger in this town than Hasselhoff is in Germany. You need to check them out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently you don’t know the Tigers. Never any try outs there. Guy does Invites only. Not sure they need reclasses. But they have had some turn over or new addition starting back in March.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL is for kids that can’t get into any of the other private schools and their parents are whiling to waste $130,000 for a terrible high school “education”.

I turned down Gilman to send my son to BL, but think whatever you want. You couldn't be more wrong re: the quality of the education and $130k is par for the course in this town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So did Predators. They are bigger in this town than Hasselhoff is in Germany. You need to check them out

Predators are lighting a fire under any of programs nearby. Most are losing players to Predators. Simple as that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predator's are very relevant as of now and will continue on their path to a top club in North Baltimore. By end of summer will easily be pass FCA and just a notch below Crabs. Folks, better get on the Predator train or be left behind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predator's are very relevant as of now and will continue on their path to a top club in North Baltimore. By end of summer will easily be pass FCA and just a notch below Crabs. Folks, better get on the Predator train or be left behind.

Yeah great club..... Outstanding job on the Club name as well..... Is there girls and boys teams.... Will they be called boys and girl predators or will it be gender neutral teams and just call child predators.....Middle and High School Preadators as well? Fantastic Club name......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah great club..... Outstanding job on the Club name as well..... Is there girls and boys teams.... Will they be called boys and girl predators or will it be gender neutral teams and just call child predators.....Middle and High School Preadators as well? Fantastic Club name......

Chris Hansen will be providing play-by-play at all games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry your son didnt make the Predators program. Just cause his buddies went the Predator route doesnt make him a bad player, He just is not up to the standards it takes to be a Predator, very simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently you don’t know the Tigers. Never any try outs there. Guy does Invites only. Not sure they need reclasses. But they have had some turn over or new addition starting back in March.
You're right there are no formal annual tryouts, but It's really not invite only as anyone who wants to come out to a practice and "tryout" is welcome. If he thinks your kid is better than an existing player, he'll invite him to the team on a prelim basis and then decide if he wants to cut an existing player in-season or just carry an extra player. That model works well for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry your son didnt make the Predators program. Just cause his buddies went the Predator route doesnt make him a bad player, He just is not up to the standards it takes to be a Predator, very simple.

Hahaha! I‘ll never be able hear or see the Predators without thinking about the above post 😆. I could never let my son play for the Predators.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahaha! I‘ll never be able hear or see the Predators without thinking about the above post 😆. I could never let my son play for the Predators.

I heard their teams have a lot of speed… teams find it difficult to catch a predator

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard their teams have a lot of speed… teams find it difficult to catch a predator

Instead of a roster, they have a registry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes not all kids can be with the Predators, and it especially difficult to fill a roster a roster for Predators, since they are not allowed within 500 yards of a school zone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes not all kids can be with the Predators, and it especially difficult to fill a roster a roster for Predators, since they are not allowed within 500 yards of a school zone.

Poor guy, son didnt make Predators team. Dont blame the program, look at your son and his ability, Just might not be what you think it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL keep hating on a club named after a movie. The fact you go to pedophile first shows where your heads at. Hope your wife knows!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL keep hating on a club named after a movie. The fact you go to pedophile first shows where your heads at. Hope your wife knows!

I agree , of all places to go, very strange to go in that direction, Frankly, How can you be that upset about a new program? Surprised the guy didnt say something about the Crabs too. LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree , of all places to go, very strange to go in that direction, Frankly, How can you be that upset about a new program? Surprised the guy didnt say something about the Crabs too. LOL.
It tells you a lot about the people who post here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turned down Gilman for BL… notIntelligent is as notIntelligent does…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman. Send your snowflake WOKE child there. That’s what that school has become. I will send mine to public where he will become a MAN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman. Send your snowflake WOKE child there. That’s what that school has become. I will send mine to public where he will become a MAN

That’s why god made Hall, SMA, Spalding, and Loyola.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious!!! Spend 33k at Gilman to have your kid indoctrinated. You are either extremely ignorant or a woketard yourself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are starting to give yourself away. Settle down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CH, Loyola , BL produce D1 lax players….. Gilman produces social justice warriors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True 26s looked good at tryouts. They will be challenging some of the top teams in the region. Mark my words.

Like Reply Quote
Page 147 of 267 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard