BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,576
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 132 of 267 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
These Black Ops parents have a lot of nerve to build an all star team for WSYL and then come on here after they lose and pound their chests about how they did things the right way. Give us a break and do yourselves a favor and be quiet.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and be quiet lost dad! Obviously your son's team was not good enough just like you.

From one lost dad to another β€” unless you're an Express parent your son's team (and I guess you by the same logic) wasn't good enough either. Or am I wrong about that?

So is Black Ops Staying together? Or is it just another way to flaunt the rules? Nice to see their grace and class are matching Hawks' dad's. Way to trash kids.

You are complaining to unknown person. Probably not a Black Ops poster. Anonymous Forum. Anybody can be anybody.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie

False
Not false. They rescheduled HoCo games instead of playing without their best goalie. FACT.

Don't they only have one goalie? I have never seen them play a second goalie.

Black Ops played 2 goalies every game. That is the difference between Black Ops and all other Elite teams. Black Ops played all 24 players on their roster every single game, even in bracket play when all others played their 14 kids. Some goalies never even see the field. What kind of experience is that. Every kid on Black Ops plays and will get developed by playing. To make the final four with every kid contributing is what youth lax is all about.

Lot of depth on this team. Very good vision and coaching. Nice atmosphere for my son.

My son had a blast and made a lot of new friends; great coaching, great POSITIVE PARENTS and memories for a lifetime. I hope he gets to play with them again!!!

We already saw your earlier comment Coach !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These Black Ops parents have a lot of nerve to build an all star team for WSYL and then come on here after they lose and pound their chests about how they did things the right way. Give us a break and do yourselves a favor and be quiet.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and be quiet lost dad! Obviously your son's team was not good enough just like you.

From one lost dad to another β€” unless you're an Express parent your son's team (and I guess you by the same logic) wasn't good enough either. Or am I wrong about that?

So is Black Ops Staying together? Or is it just another way to flaunt the rules? Nice to see their grace and class are matching Hawks' dad's. Way to trash kids.

You are complaining to unknown person. Probably not a Black Ops poster. Anonymous Forum. Anybody can be anybody.

The funniest part of this post are Hawks parents calling Black Ops an All Star team. Rage has destroyed all 2026 teams in the area by taking their best kids. Too funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie

False
Not false. They rescheduled HoCo games instead of playing without their best goalie. FACT.

Black Ops played 2 goalies every game. That is the difference between Black Ops and all other Elite teams. Black Ops played all 24 players on their roster every single game, even in bracket play when all others played their 14 kids. Some goalies never even see the field. What kind of experience is that. Every kid on Black Ops plays and will get developed by playing. To make the final four with every kid contributing is what youth lax is all about.

Lot of depth on this team. Very good vision and coaching. Nice atmosphere for my son.

My son had a blast and made a lot of new friends; great coaching, great POSITIVE PARENTS and memories for a lifetime. I hope he gets to play with them again!!!

Um... obviously you don't know the coaches for this team. They did not have any kids that played on the team. This forum should be used for what it is - degenerate fun value . This is like trash TV. Everyone knows there is nothing productive here. Grown people (again including myself) checking and posting in the middle of a work day smile

Last edited by JMLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The funniest part of this post are Hawks parents calling Black Ops an All Star team. Rage has destroyed all 2026 teams in the area by taking their best kids. Too funny.

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

Oh the irony…

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No you are Right, Second is First lost

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie

False

Um... obviously you don't know the coaches for this team. They did not have any kids that played on the team. This forum should be used for what it is - degenerate fun value . This is like trash TV. Everyone knows there is nothing productive here. Grown people (again including myself) checking and posting in the middle of a work day smile

Coaches posting as parents is funny enough, but same coach reposting like he isnt a Coach again is Hilarious !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

Oh the irony…

No irony, Black Ops is a pure all star team made up of several different club teams who do just like the Hawks do each year, recruit talant that will play all year and maybe years to come. Difference is that Black Ops will vanish except for All Star events. While Hawks will play as a team all year. You know that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be talked about is to be feared.
New #1 in town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black Ops 2026 playing in:

Great 8 2021
Jul 19 - 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT

VLC was added to Black Ops name for WSYL because the team had to be affiliated with a club, Is it no longer needed? Will the same boys be playing? New boys? New club? Lots of questions.

https://tourneymachine.com/Public/R...ivision=h20210705141040635278d22f6f32a46

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see positive sentiment about Blackops it is so much fun.

Yes! Could not agree more here and we are a real team and celebrate that in the US Club Lacrossr rankings that Express is ranked 1, Sweetlax 2, Tigers 3, Hawks 4 and we are proud that we get to play against those teams and play good against them all and we hold nothing but respect for them. Nothing wrong with team excitement.
Play well, not good. Beginning to use grammar like hawks dad too. Must be a thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great 8 2021
Jul 19 - 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT

VLC was added to Black Ops name for WSYL because the team had to be affiliated with a club, Is it no longer needed? Will the same boys be playing? New boys? New club? Lots of questions.

πŸš†πŸš†πŸš†πŸš†πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New #1 in town.

Take it to heart!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black Ops will get smoked because they are an on age team playing in normal 2026 class. Are they adding holdbacks now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New #1 in town.

Take it to heart!

People talked about Fran Drescher in the 90''s. No one feared her. This is youth lacrosse. Take a step back. No one fears anyone here. It is fun to watch our kids play. And for Hawks dad's it is fine to live yout our own failed dreams through your kids. Black Ops dad sounds like he wants to join that club too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on the True Annapolis 2026 coaching staff for the 2021/2022 season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New #1 in town.

Take it to heart!

People talked about Fran Drescher in the 90''s. No one feared her. This is youth lacrosse. Take a step back. No one fears anyone here. It is fun to watch our kids play. And for Hawks dad's it is fine to live yout our own failed dreams through your kids. Black Ops dad sounds like he wants to join that club too.

I don't even know who Fran Drescher is, but I agree 100% with this post. Black Ops dad(s), you had a signature win against the Hawks, so good for you, but if you keep pounding your chest you are going to become the new laughingstock among parents alongside the Hawks dads. Trust me you don't want to be that. Go fishing or play golf and give it a rest!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well um yea hawks didn't hold a light to express. What makes the best team are the best players. Best players try out each year and land on the same team and the hawk Daddys cry boohoo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great 8 2021
Jul 19 - 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT

This is basically the kickoff tournament for the DC Express 2026 team, but he is using the Black Ops name (and dropping VLC) because the name Black Ops carries more cache up north in Connecticut than "DC Express." Anywhere north of the DMV, DC Express is considered a temporary, minor league team to Long Island Express, and would not merit an invitation to the "Great 8." Without the players from other clubs, this team will have a hard time matching its WSYL success. More importantly, if your son wants to be on DC Express but he was not invited to play for "Black Ops" in this tournament, you should expect to be on the orange team in the fall, or looking for a new program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New #1 in town.

That would be the Predators

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell us more?! Who won?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New #1 in town.

This is like the third time I’ve seen someone post something about the Predators, but no one has taken the bait. I’ll bite. Who are the predators and when did they become worth mentioning?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well um yea hawks didn't hold a light to express. What makes the best team are the best players. Best players try out each year and land on the same team and the hawk Daddys cry boohoo

How many wins does express have over the Hawks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Make sure you catch an Uber home tonight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks parents need to stop screeching about losing to all these WSYL teams. It was a level playing field and the Hawks laid an egg. It happens. Take the Ls and move on. The WSYL was about on age kids competing against each other. The same rules applied to every single team. Birth certificates, residency, and team requirements were all double-checked and verified. The kids have moved on. Why can’t the angry Hawk parents just let it go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys have serious issues....step back for second....either man up and say who you are and work it....OR go out with a good fist-fight between two men over 13 year old lax.....stunad...yea, I said that, get a grip! Your wife must not love you or give you any "pleasure", since you donkeys are on here talking garbage about kids anonymously.....I call that a coward....say the garbage you talk on here to any man in his face and he punches you square in the eye, fool.......yes, one of you fool will say the same about me, but I'll meet you at mcgarveys anytime!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great 8 2021
Jul 19 - 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT

This is basically the kickoff tournament for the DC Express 2026 team, but he is using the Black Ops name (and dropping VLC) because the name Black Ops carries more cache up north in Connecticut than "DC Express." Anywhere north of the DMV, DC Express is considered a temporary, minor league team to Long Island Express, and would not merit an invitation to the "Great 8." Without the players from other clubs, this team will have a hard time matching its WSYL success. More importantly, if your son wants to be on DC Express but he was not invited to play for "Black Ops" in this tournament, you should expect to be on the orange team in the fall, or looking for a new program.

So that answers many people's question - are they going to stay a team? ---- No.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys have serious issues....step back for second....either man up and say who you are and work it....OR go out with a good fist-fight between two men over 13 year old lax.....stunad...yea, I said that, get a grip! Your wife must not love you or give you any "pleasure", since you donkeys are on here talking garbage about kids anonymously.....I call that a coward....say the garbage you talk on here to any man in his face and he punches you square in the eye, fool.......yes, one of you fool will say the same about me, but I'll meet you at mcgarveys anytime!

Says the anonymous poster πŸ˜‚

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks parents need to stop screeching about losing to all these WSYL teams. It was a level playing field and the Hawks laid an egg. It happens. Take the Ls and move on. The WSYL was about on age kids competing against each other. The same rules applied to every single team. Birth certificates, residency, and team requirements were all double-checked and verified. The kids have moved on. Why can’t the angry Hawk parents just let it go?

Not all rules applied to all teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, basically half of the kids that played on Black Ops will not make the top team at DC Express, since the holdbacks will be taking those spots......

πŸš†πŸš†πŸš†πŸš†πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€[/quote]

This is basically the kickoff tournament for the DC Express 2026 team, but he is using the Black Ops name (and dropping VLC) because the name Black Ops carries more cache up north in Connecticut than "DC Express." Anywhere north of the DMV, DC Express is considered a temporary, minor league team to Long Island Express, and would not merit an invitation to the "Great 8." Without the players from other clubs, this team will have a hard time matching its WSYL success. More importantly, if your son wants to be on DC Express but he was not invited to play for "Black Ops" in this tournament, you should expect to be on the orange team in the fall, or looking for a new program.[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great 8 2021
Jul 19 - 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT

Great 8 with 6 teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great 8 2021
Jul 19 - 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT

Seems like a tough one to get an invite to. They couldn't even find 8 teams worthy of the invite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kudos to Black Ops, they won, got to see some old friends and talk with them and their families. Hawks will be at NLF, last tournament before football season starts on 7/26. Already moved on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isnt McGarvey's the swingers bar in Annapolis?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kudos to Black Ops, they won, got to see some old friends and talk with them and their families. Hawks will be at NLF, last tournament before football season starts on 7/26. Already moved on

☝☝☝

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great 8 2021
Jul 19 - 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT

So that answers many people's question - are they going to stay a team? ---- No.

From another board: "Yes, for the Greenwich tournament the Black Ops team is the BLC team (soon to be DC Express) using the Black Ops name. The holdbacks are back plus probably some new ones, and the World Series players from other clubs are gone."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New #1 in town.

This is like the third time I’ve seen someone post something about the Predators, but no one has taken the bait. I’ll bite. Who are the predators and when did they become worth mentioning?
New National Club Coming to Maryland, But From What It Looks Like Only 2027-2030 For Now....no 2026.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great 8 2021
Jul 19 - 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT

From another board: "Yes, for the Greenwich tournament the Black Ops team is the BLC team (soon to be DC Express) using the Black Ops name. The holdbacks are back plus probably some new ones, and the World Series players from other clubs are gone."

Stop believing everything you read on the Boards. Its not the BLC team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New #1 in town.

New National Club Coming to Maryland, But From What It Looks Like Only 2027-2030 For Now....no 2026.

Is there that much money to be made in youth lacrosse? The quality of these new programs can’t be more than a regular rec team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New #1 in town.

Is there that much money to be made in youth lacrosse? The quality of these new programs can’t be more than a regular rec team.

This is going to be the St Paul’s feeder, from what I’m hearing.

Like Reply Quote
Page 132 of 267 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard