BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,576
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 128 of 267 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was not at wsyl and not a Hawks fan. This being said the Hawks hating on this board has reached a new level. They lost in a great game if the final was 6 5 as reported. I believe Black Ops is a team made up of all the best kids from hoco who play on teams other then Hawks, Madlax and True. That means the best hand selected kids from VLC, Bethesda, Loonies, Crabs, FCA and 91 came together as an all-star team and beat a team that plays together year round. Kudos to Ops for the win, but no way does the loss dilute the excellence of the Hawks team that represents our area well whenever they take the field.

Agreed. It requires an exceptional level of smallness to detest on a youth lacrosse team like people detest on the Hawks. A parent or two crows on here and the response is to belittle and laugh at kids for losing against great teams. Laugh at the parents, but to target kids is pathetic.

No one is targeting any kids, just their nauseating parents and coaches who CONSTANTLY talk trash about other programs and their players… there are 330 pages of it!

Hawkward

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks are hardworking kids. On the other hand, the Hawks parents who come on here talking nonsense garbage hopefully learned something. There are a lot of good teams out there and if you're gonna dish it out you're gonna have to learn to take it. Good luck to the Hawks kids in the consolation game.

Sorry, but how do you know they’re Hawks parents?
The Hawks are hardworking kids. On the other hand, the Hawks parents who come on here talking nonsense garbage hopefully learned something. There are a lot of good teams out there and if you're gonna dish it out you're gonna have to learn to take it. Good luck to the Hawks kids in the consolation game.

Sorry, but how do you know they’re Hawks parents?

Because they say the same garbage to opposing kids on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know it’s been said many times on this board, but I’ll say it again. These are just kids and playing a game they all love. The expectations that are put on them are ridiculous for their age and for that I blame the parents. Congrats to all the boys who worked hard and qualified for the WSYL. No matter what they should all be proud of their accomplishments and I wish them all nothing but the best in the future.

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC parent here..... was so happy watching the joy in my son and his teammates following their win, at the same time, watching the Hawks walk off the field with tears in their eyes made me feel for them. People need to chill when criticizing 13 year old boys playing a sport they love with teammates they love. Great game Hawks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a link to Jake's protein shakes?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC parent here..... was so happy watching the joy in my son and his teammates following their win, at the same time, watching the Hawks walk off the field with tears in their eyes made me feel for them. People need to chill when criticizing 13 year old boys playing a sport they love with teammates they love. Great game Hawks

VLC is a class organization. Hawks could take some lessons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Without their holdbacks, they are still a good team but nothing special. Hopefully the parents and players will be more humble and more classy going forward.
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just witnessed a group of Hawks parents whining about the Black-Ops Team being made up of 5 different teams. These were the same parents making fun of this team back in the early Fall and on this board. Stay Classy Hawks Parents your kids are listening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if the Final is being televised?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Just witnessed a group of Hawks parents whining about the Black-Ops Team being made up of 5 different teams. These were the same parents making fun of this team back in the early Fall and on this board. Stay Classy Hawks Parents your kids are listening.[/quote

My son played agains Hawks in a HoCo game and was stripped of the ball and a bunch of Hawks a Dads yelled “nice try #9” and “you stink” and so forth. I watched other Hawks games and saw it again and again. Nice group of families. Finally they are exposed as a team that can’t win without put their holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if the Final is being televised?
At 5:00 PM ON ESPN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Just witnessed a group of Hawks parents whining about the Black-Ops Team being made up of 5 different teams. These were the same parents making fun of this team back in the early Fall and on this board. Stay Classy Hawks Parents your kids are listening.[/quote

My son played agains Hawks in a HoCo game and was stripped of the ball and a bunch of Hawks a Dads yelled “nice try #9” and “you stink” and so forth. I watched other Hawks games and saw it again and again. Nice group of families. Finally they are exposed as a team that can’t win without put their holdbacks.

Tell your son to protect his stick.

Boohoooooo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Hawks fan here and this comment may be a stretch. VLC seems to have its dark side as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are correct.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was not at wsyl and not a Hawks fan. This being said the Hawks hating on this board has reached a new level. They lost in a great game if the final was 6 5 as reported. I believe Black Ops is a team made up of all the best kids from hoco who play on teams other then Hawks, Madlax and True. That means the best hand selected kids from VLC, Bethesda, Loonies, Crabs, FCA and 91 came together as an all-star team and beat a team that plays together year round. Kudos to Ops for the win, but no way does the loss dilute the excellence of the Hawks team that represents our area well whenever they take the field.

Get over the lost Hawks Dad. Stop being a Hawkward , Stay classy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Hawks fan here and this comment may be a stretch. VLC seems to have its dark side as well.

Please do tell...🍿

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage was literally recruiting Black Ops kids at the Banquet. You can not make this up. Not even 24 hours after the L! 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And how many people on this page can say they “get” this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a link to Jake's protein shakes?

Nah, gotta scan your flow code for that.

Hahaha. What a mess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday. 5PM, ESPN2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly LI Express has captured the #1 spot at the 2026 level. They were definitely the BEST team at the WSYL. So the question is who rounds out the top 10; taking into consideration the holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Longpoles?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks
Crabs
Mad lax
Bethesda
True
VLC
Looney
FCA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 Sweetlax Upstate
3 Tigers
4 Black Ops
5 Hawks
6 Eclipse
7 Towerman
8 Jersey Express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express
Sweetlax
Tigers
Black Ops
Towermen
Hawks
BBL
Stealth
Jersey Express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talked to one Hawks family in the elevator this morning. The boy said he, and his teammates were pulling for Express to win it all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 Sweetlax Upstate
3 Tigers
4 Black Ops
5 Hawks
6 Eclipse
7 Towerman
8 Jersey Express

I'm confused on black Ops. Wasn't it an Allstar team made for the world series? How can they be ranked when their players will be going back to their other clubs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talked to one Hawks family in the elevator this morning. The boy said he, and his teammates were pulling for Express to win it all

Correct. Those players get along and respect one another

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please do tell...🍿

It is nice to see the Hawks (and their coach, and their dads) lose. I can't say that I have seen a "dark side" to VLC; but, the sham existence of Black Ops may be what people criticize them for. But when you see other teams getting new players (players getting jerseys in the parking lot and kids "re-classing" that day after plating in the 25 teams game) for playoffs in HoCo; it seems par for the course. Kids need to learn to lose, so that they can bounce back and succeed in life. The Hawks' dads, at least the ones who post here are just classless arrogant buffoons. To derive pleasure form your child's success is appropriate. To think it appropriate to mock kids on every other team, as Hawks' dads frequently do (in this forum and at the field) is contemptible. But they are following their leader. And they do win a lot at the cost of their dignity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2 Sweetlax Upstate
3 Tigers
4 Black Ops
5 Hawks
6 Eclipse
7 Towerman
8 Jersey Express

Eclipse lost to a pretty bad Alcatraz team. Hawks struggled without over age kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express
Sweetlax
Tigers
Black Ops
Stealth
Mad Dog National
Hawks
Towerman
BBL
Jersey Express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 Sweetlax Upstate
3 Tigers
4 Black Ops
5 Hawks
6 Eclipse
7 Towerman
8 Jersey Express

I'm confused on black Ops. Wasn't it an Allstar team made for the world series? How can they be ranked when their players will be going back to their other clubs?

False. This team will continue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Express.
2. Tigers
3. Blackops (beat hawks)
4. Sweetlax (stings but 0-6 vs Express)
5. Hawks (lost to VLC, Stealth, Tigers, Edge, LXC)
6. LXC
7. Towermen
8. Crabs
then bumkiss nada zero after

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 Sweetlax Upstate
3 Tigers
4 Black Ops
5 Hawks
6 Eclipse
7 Towerman
8 Jersey Express

False. This team will continue.

How so? Players not returning to their regular teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry jersey express is poo, do not equate them with anything but

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL is top 5 !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Express.
2. Tigers
3. Blackops (beat hawks)
4. Sweetlax (stings but 0-6 vs Express)
5. Hawks (lost to VLC, Stealth, Tigers, Edge, LXC)
6. LXC
7. Towermen
8. Crabs
then bumkiss nada zero after

Sweetlax clearly second only to express at WSYL. That should have been the final two teams. After them it should be
Tigers, Black Ops, Towermen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree on JE, total poop

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Express
2. Sweetlax
3. Tigers
4. Black Ops
5. Hawks
6. Stealth
7. MadDog N
8. BBL
9. Towerman
10. Crabs

There is virtually zero margin in spots 2-10, any one of those teams could beat the other on any given day.

Like Reply Quote
Page 128 of 267 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard