BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,886
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 101 of 327 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know the results of the ocean city
Tournament championship games yesterday?
How did the Yj teams make out?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Lax Inception? How did 2016 make out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

They probably didn't win anything there or at Lax Inception. Had they won this page would have blown up about it!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
How about Lax Inception? How did 2016 make out?

I heard they lost in the final.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They probably didn't win anything there or at Lax Inception. Had they won this page would have blown up about it!!

The 2019 Caro/Mt Sinai/Friends and Family won their group. I heard the FAF group were key to this teams win. LOL

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2019 Caro/Mt Sinai/Friends and Family won their group. I heard the FAF group were key to this teams win. LOL

It seems to me if you are so bitter, there are plenty of lesser clubs for your kids to play on. Either put up, call Carol, or shut up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2017 YJ Blue won

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually i heard 2019 Carro lost by 1
does anyone know how 2018 Rose did?
and 2017 blue?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a pretty good team, imagine how much better they would be if you removed the kids that don’t belong with the kids that do belong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D beat 2016 in the final.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someones garbage is someone elses treasure and who are u to decide who is better the team was picked get over it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to give MD credit they play to win (yes all teams play to win but they do not remove their best players from the field).That being said would love to see them come to long island to play and see how they do when its not their home town refs against YJ or TG.I hope they go to the TG tournament I do not think the outcome of the game would be the same on LI.YJ had tuff schedule in this one with 8 games almost all back to back ending with MD ,scored the tie goal at end of game but goal was taken away saying a player stepped in crease.Both YJ and TG seem to do equal playing time for the kids on their teams .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a pretty good team, imagine how much better they would be if you removed the kids that don’t belong with the kids that do belong.
Go back to your TG post and stir the pot over there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someones garbage is someone elses treasure and who are u to decide who is better the team was picked get over it

Agee with that but have to admit 28 kids on roster is absurd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 2016 has defeated Yellow Jackets all 4 times the teams have played. They have all been close, competitive games. 2 of the games were played in Delaware, one time was at the National Draw (NJ), and one time was in yesterday in MD, so I am pretty sure they would do fine on Long Island.

M&D has played YJ, Liberty, Express, Suffolk County, Top Guns etc many times along with top teams from upstate NY. I am sure the day will come, but they have yet to lose to a team from the state of NY regardless of where the games have been played.

As for the schedule yesterday, M&D had the toughest schedule facing TLC (MD), Top Guns, Capital, Hero's (top three team in country), and LIYJ. The results are what the results are. M&D was without three of their top players yesterday. Two of whom are injured.

As for the final goal yesterday, the girl did put the ball in the net...but she also did in fact step in the crease.

Two very good teams though, no doubt about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the way, due to Saturday rain out, everybody played back to back to bac games. YJ and M&D each played the same number of games and if you check the opponents played, M&D played the toughest schedule by far including Heros, Top Guns, and YJ, all of which are top 5 teams in the 2016 age group.

Give credit where credit is due.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're crazy whoever posted about the refs and the schedule. First off all, look at the M&D schedule compared to the YJ. YJ played NO ONE! M&D not only beat YJ but also beat TG, TLC, Capital and Heros..That's a brutal schedule..YJ beat NO ONE..

To your point about the refs, M&D received the only yellow card of the game, during which YJ scored at least once, maybe twice. Even when the LI teams come to MD, the refs somehow let them play way more physically than they would if they were a Maryland team. It's inexplicable. Maryland teams aren't used to the physical nature of the NY teams because it isn't allowed down here, and so coaches can't coach their girls to put sticks and bodies on girls. The adjustment is for the MD teams, NOT the LI ones..

Sour grapes, man...sour grapes. Pretty sure neither YJ '16 or LITG has NEVER beaten M&D '16 Black..Probably at least 0-8 overall. Give credit where credit is due

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We Lost! People get over it. Great teams, hard competition, and a Great Game. M&D on top for now. wait til next time. Good game M&D (from a non-nut YJ Parent).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the way, due to Saturday rain out, everybody played back to back to bac games. YJ and M&D each played the same number of games and if you check the opponents played, M&D played the toughest schedule by far including Heros, Top Guns, and YJ, all of which are top 5 teams in the 2016 age group.

Give credit where credit is due.

Agree MD very good team but you are incorrect about the back to back thing and also the number of games. If you are going to come onto here and state things as if you know the facts then at least take a look at the schedules. etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am an M&D parent who was at the game yesterday. I have to say that parents from both teams had a lot of chances to talk to each other and as far as I can tell both groups seem to be smart lacrosse fans and respect each other.

It's true that MnD has won their games against NY teams, but it is also true that those teams could just as easily have won some of those games.

Two great programs and in the case of the 16's they are two great teams. I do not care where the games are played or who the officials are, these teams will play one goal games from now until their careers are over. Fun to watch and I wish they could play more often.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 2016 has defeated Yellow Jackets all 4 times the teams have played. They have all been close, competitive games. 2 of the games were played in Delaware, one time was at the National Draw (NJ), and one time was in yesterday in MD, so I am pretty sure they would do fine on Long Island.

M&D has played YJ, Liberty, Express, Suffolk County, Top Guns etc many times along with top teams from upstate NY. I am sure the day will come, but they have yet to lose to a team from the state of NY regardless of where the games have been played.

As for the schedule yesterday, M&D had the toughest schedule facing TLC (MD), Top Guns, Capital, Hero's (top three team in country), and LIYJ. The results are what the results are. M&D was without three of their top players yesterday. Two of whom are injured.

As for the final goal yesterday, the girl did put the ball in the net...but she also did in fact step in the crease.

Two very good teams though, no doubt about it.

I have no idea if she stepped in the crease or not but to say she did in fact step in the crease as if refs never make mistakes...please

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're crazy whoever posted about the refs and the schedule. First off all, look at the M&D schedule compared to the YJ. YJ played NO ONE! M&D not only beat YJ but also beat TG, TLC, Capital and Heros..That's a brutal schedule..YJ beat NO ONE..

To your point about the refs, M&D received the only yellow card of the game, during which YJ scored at least once, maybe twice. Even when the LI teams come to MD, the refs somehow let them play way more physically than they would if they were a Maryland team. It's inexplicable. Maryland teams aren't used to the physical nature of the NY teams because it isn't allowed down here, and so coaches can't coach their girls to put sticks and bodies on girls. The adjustment is for the MD teams, NOT the LI ones..

Sour grapes, man...sour grapes. Pretty sure neither YJ '16 or LITG has NEVER beaten M&D '16 Black..Probably at least 0-8 overall. Give credit where credit is due

MD deserves all the credit in the world but I think skywalkers,who beat TG last time they played,FS lax would disagree with your beat no one thing.Your point about the reffing is ignorant, yes the MD reffing and LI reffing is different , to say that playing in MD against MD teams with MD refs favors the LI teams is silly.MD black is an excellent team and deserved to win yesterdays game but it would be interesting to see them come to Long Island and play where the style of play is different.Heard your coach barking at the refs many times yesterday that this is not Long Island, just wonder what he would say if it were.By the way the original post about the reffing was not even a YJ parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am also an M and D parent and I have nothing negative to say about any team. However, M and D did play more accomplished teams yesterday than LIYJ (or any other team) did.

Also, while Skywalkers White is a fine team, Skywalkers Blue is their #1 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oops, my bad. LIYJ did play Skywalkers Blue and won 5-3. I agree that is a good win.

Anyway, both M&D and LIYJ are excellent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Marylamd lax parent I don't follow Long Island lacrosse very closely but I found a bit perplexing this weekend when I saw the YJ 16 Defo bracket. They were essentially the only "top" team in a "B" bracket and therefore had to play a play-in game to make the quarterfinals. All of the other "top teams" were awarded a bye in the first round because of stiffer competition in the bracket play. It would seem to me like the tourney officials knew what they were doing by giving YJ an easier road to the playoffs. In the play-in game, the score was something like 11-0? So YJ played one more game than the others but it was a breeze to the quarters..just telling it like it is..the combined score of YJ's bracket play plus play-in game was 49-3...I repeat, 49-3! Hmmm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Assuming that you know why teams were placed where they were would be like me assuming you are missing teeth because you are from Maryland which would be ignorant.You seem to like a conspiracy theory so compare schedules from 11:00 on.
M&D 1:30, 3:00, 3:45
YJ 11:00, 11:30, 12:30, 1:00, 1:30, 2:15, 3:00, 3:45
I repeat Hmmm!!
The difference is I am stating facts , the other fact M&D deserved to win they played a better and smarter game.Congrats to them and enough with the conspiracy nonsense any nut job can find something in nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're both right! Question remains, would you rather play without rest against an easy schedule where you can substitute freely and rest your best players or play tougher teams..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
national draw schedule up looks like it should be a fun 2016 bracket, yj blue, top guns black, and m&d black all in same division. sc allstars and express orange also. good luck to all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Assuming that you know why teams were placed where they were would be like me assuming you are missing teeth because you are from Maryland which would be ignorant.You seem to like a conspiracy theory so compare schedules from 11:00 on.
I repeat Hmmm!!
The difference is I am stating facts , the other fact M&D deserved to win they played a better and smarter game.Congrats to them and enough with the conspiracy nonsense any nut job can find something in nothing.

M&D and others had to be on the fields for at 8:00am first game, I know I was up at 6am to be there, I think i would rather have slept in and gotten to the feilds for 11am. And I remembered to bring my false teeth

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I repeat Hmmm!!

M&D and others had to be on the fields for at 8:00am first game, I know I was up at 6am to be there,Friday
I think i would rather have slept in and gotten to the feilds for 11am. And I remembered to bring my false teeth

Will all the nonsense stop after the first game at the National Draw or more of it continue 6/21/2013 3:00 PM
Game: 0722 YJ 16 Defo 2016 M&D 16 Black

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
carol will change that guarenteed. you watch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the "group of death" for sure...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are all of those teams in a single bracket? Strange setup.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
carol will change that guarenteed. you watch

oh more of it is continuing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like it's pretty much the same model at all grad years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would C.R. keep her best 2015 team away from the I.W.L.C.A. event, instead send them to a middle school event with only 12 total teams in the age group. Does she really need a tournament champ that bad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
most of that is recruited already

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
most of that is recruited already
more than half are not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
gotta spread the wealth around

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess so , they are going to be few and far with the loca talent spread out.

Like Reply Quote
Page 101 of 327 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard