BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,576
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 96 of 267 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There’s kids playing rec/club that will be playing in MIAA. It’s not really all that special.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's prediction is pretty aggressive given one of their top defenders is in delaware.

Fake news. In DE on Saturday. All our guys will be there Sunday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney's prediction is pretty aggressive given one of their top defenders is in delaware.

Fake news. In DE on Saturday. All our guys will be there Sunday

Woops. That was total fake news, my apologies. Last possible game on Sunday is at 1 PM and Looney’s/Crabs at 3:30. I’d love to see your defender qualify for WSYL and then come back home to take down the Crabs.

Best of luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of teams not in the in the 26 Elite Division with Covid outbreaks.
Lots of "postponements" this week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
I agree some dad coaches are great coaches. A good dad coach does not favor their kids or assistants kids at detriment of developing team. A great coach looks beyond own biases and needs to not only trust his kid but recognize how the other team members can handle game time situations better. A great coach must think team first not coaches kids first. As a coach this is something I continually evaluate as I plan for each game and is a bias I improve upon each day.

Well said. 👍[/quote]

Thanks Coach. I agree well said. I hope more coaches are like you not only Dad coaches in recognizing their biases. It’s going to benefit the team and remember the dad’s kids eventually will not be playing for their dads. Greatest dad coach Bob Hurley went out of his way to be harder on his own sons to send the message that there was no favoritism on the team and it appears to worked out. Each of their college coaches loved their work ethic and team first approach.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
253 pages discussing 7th grade lacrosse; lord this group has issues. Hilarious; can't wait to see how this group handles HS when the coaches don't care about lil Johnny's feelings or you complaining about playing time.

Many of these kids will start freshman or sophomore years. They are that good. Playing against holdbacks has prepared them well.

Maybe some third rate public High School, but these on age boys will watch holdbacks/prefirsts rule the MIAA . Sorry folks, holdbacks are generally the best players along with the Sept thru Dec birthday boys. And Please, dont act like they arent.

This discussion has turned an odd corner, first time I’ve read somebody having to up sell holdbacks are better than on age kids. I am thinking you feel threatened and have low confidence in your own kid’s ability to compete.
The post of the day this is on point and hilarious

Not sure what you both mean. The bottom line is that holdbacks work or being oldest for grade works. Anything else and your chances are slim to none of starting in MIAA let alone get recruited to a top D1 school. That is a fact in the MIAA. Sorry to burst your bubble.

There is not ONE MIAA coaches son ( present or pass) that has not been held back who has played or playing in MIAA , Just has not happened, Pretty telling stuff. If I did it over again, I would hold my son back even being on older side. notIntelligent not to, if lacrosse is on your horizon

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree some dad coaches are great coaches. A good dad coach does not favor their kids or assistants kids at detriment of developing team. A great coach looks beyond own biases and needs to not only trust his kid but recognize how the other team members can handle game time situations better. A great coach must think team first not coaches kids first. As a coach this is something I continually evaluate as I plan for each game and is a bias I improve upon each day.

Well said. 👍

Well said Mark, Coaches like you are what we need more of. Keep up the good work over there at Team 9one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. 👍[/quote]

Thanks Coach. I agree well said. I hope more coaches are like you not only Dad coaches in recognizing their biases. It’s going to benefit the team and remember the dad’s kids eventually will not be playing for their dads. Greatest dad coach Bob Hurley went out of his way to be harder on his own sons to send the message that there was no favoritism on the team and it appears to worked out. Each of their college coaches loved their work ethic and team first approach.[/quote]

I hope all dad coaches are reading this especially prior to this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Woops. That was total fake news, my apologies. Last possible game on Sunday is at 1 PM and Looney’s/Crabs at 3:30. I’d love to see your defender qualify for WSYL and then come back home to take down the Crabs.

Best of luck.

Dude..get some help...stalking a 13 year old and his schedule is scary stuff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best of luck.

This is scary. This has to be one of the new holdback crab dads telling everyone how great his kids because he is playing against younger kids. Think of it this way, your kids is not that good otherwise he would be in DE this weekend playing U14 WSYL.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best of luck.

Says the guy posting on Back of the Cage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Multiple teams are at World Series of Youth Lacrosse East Qualifier this week - that's why games are postponed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake News bub, but great try

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the guy posting on Back of the Cage.

Says the guy posting on Back of the Cage

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the guy posting on Back of the Cage about a guy who posts on Back of the Cave while continuing to post on Back of the Cage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Roughriders 26 is not a good team and yes the three coaches are dads. The reality is they have talent but coaches are looking or living through their own kids And are trying to make their kids D1 players. If the coaches were not not dads they may be able to compete in the Elite league. My son was on this team and they don’t know what they are doing. Shame on Corrigan

RR is an on age team, coached by a dad who played D1 lacrosse, who like to play better teams to get better, we have never played down. Nothing wrong with any of that. The team and parents have never pretended to be something they aren’t. It is a great 7th grade team with great families who are living in the moment and not concerned about college yet. Clearly that wasn’t working for you, glad you are gone. Have a nice day.

Ha Ha didn’t deny daddy ball.
Ha ha? What are you, 12? “Coached by a dad” was written. Again, so glad you are gone, try to move on.

Looks like a nerve was struck. This is funny Why would you even entertain the comments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the guy posting on Back of the Cage about a guy who posts on Back of the Cave while continuing to post on Back of the Cage.

Laxception

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where have you been? Wake up. The PPD is because those teams are playing in the qualifier tomorrow. Has nothing to do with covid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No upsets:

91 over FCA 9-2
Looneys over Crabs 11-9

Hilarious! Their top defender is a holdback and that’s a fact!! No way he is at the qualifier!! Post their roster and prove me wrong. #looneyholdbacks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BINGo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No upsets:

91 over FCA 9-2
Looneys over Crabs 11-9

Hilarious! Their top defender is a holdback and that’s a fact!! No way he is at the qualifier!! Post their roster and prove me wrong. #looneyholdbacks

Easy there big girl. He could be playing on age as a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No upsets:

91 over FCA 9-2
Looneys over Crabs 11-9

If you look closely he says “one of their top defenders”. Not all of Looney’s defense are holdbacks unlike the entire 2025, I mean, 2026 Crabs team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where have you been? Wake up. The PPD is because those teams are playing in the qualifier tomorrow. Has nothing to do with covid.

That’s a LOT of optimistic A and B level teams. Was the qualifier last week too?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s a LOT of optimistic A and B level teams. Was the qualifier last week too?

These games are often re-scheduled this week due to spring break and easter. A lot of teams mutually agree but sometimes they don't. 2027 BLC was caught with 12 players when the other team wouldn't re-schedule and they lost and ended up missing out on the playoffs because of the forfeit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. 👍

Well said Mark, Coaches like you are what we need more of. Keep up the good work over there at Team 9one.

This is absolutely hilarious. MM is the most selfish Dad coach out there and will completely sacrifice the team and players to benefit his own sons play. All you have to do is listen how he speaks to the kids on the sidelines and after a game; it’s truly pathetic. I would say he’s caused more kids to quit the game them has actually developed outside of his 2. He is everything that’s wrong with youth lacrosse!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. 👍

This is absolutely hilarious. MM is the most selfish Dad coach out there and will completely sacrifice the team and players to benefit his own sons play. All you have to do is listen how he speaks to the kids on the sidelines and after a game; it’s truly pathetic. I would say he’s caused more kids to quit the game them has actually developed outside of his 2. He is everything that’s wrong with youth lacrosse!!

FYI - I think that the earlier poster praising MM may have been sarcastic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannot tell if this post is referencing Milon or Mollot.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bout dem holdbacks??? Not!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. 👍

FYI - I think that the earlier poster praising MM may have been sarcastic.
Lmao yeah it's why they made it so MM can't search for his club. However everything about your post is pretty accurate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannot tell if this post is referencing Milon or Mollot.....

Mollott wins so do the Hawks. Millon may win but the rest of the org is trash. Look at the records and rankings

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling the upsets now after watching games yesterday. Black Ops and Madlax in the finals of WSYL qualilfier

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True PA the real lacrosse program of the DMV

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling the upsets now after watching games yesterday. Black Ops and Madlax in the finals of WSYL qualilfier

Your lacrosse acumen is outstanding!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both qualified; how did your sons team end up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks whooped them both

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland/V/A/DC lacrosse looking strong at WSYL. Everyone should be proud.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Regional Championship final
Annapolis Hawks 2026 9
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse 6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks whooped them both

9-6 is whooped???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse is fun to watch when you are watching on age kids battle it out. The holdback free zone of WSYL is great. It is time to go back to birth date.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently the RRs did not do well. Why were they there? Looks like rec league scores.

Like Reply Quote
Page 96 of 267 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard