BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,905
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 99 of 327 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to this thread? Everything posted on Monday was removed and nothing new since.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to this thread? Everything posted on Monday was removed and nothing new since.
There were three posts from March 19th which were moved. One of the postings violated the Board Rules and two other one-line posts were connected. Nothing else changed in this thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any info on wounded warrior for this weekend? Signed up with my town team and haven't heard a word. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Does anyone have any info on wounded warrior for this weekend? Signed up with my town team and haven't heard a word. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There's a whole thread on this, try looking there.

http://www.backofthecage.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8776#Post8776

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
There were three posts from March 19th which were moved. One of the postings violated the Board Rules and two other one-line posts were connected. Nothing else changed in this thread.

Maybe the gag order was reinstated.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Given that this discussion thread has just crossed through 5,000,000 page views, someone is reading and contributing! This Yellow Jackets thread is like the tabloid magazine at the supermarket check-out counter that "nobody reads".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

This link is for last year's schedule. I made this mistake yesterday, glad I looked at the dates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given that this discussion thread has just crossed through 5,000,000 page views, someone is reading and contributing! This Yellow Jackets thread is like the tabloid magazine at the supermarket check-out counter that "nobody reads".

I'm waiting for someone to post pictures of CR on vacation at a beach spilling out of a bikini, whtever sells!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This link is for last year's schedule. I made this mistake yesterday, glad I looked at the dates.

Tomorrow's schedule for 3rd and 4th grade is posted on Sachem's website. Is says Sunday's schedule for the older girls will be posted today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y is it that now u have nothing to say

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you talking to?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Who are you talking to?
... and how old are you? Please go back to getting ready for your Regents exams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job jackets again supporting a local tournament and a great cause.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, but that was a make-up for a tourney that was cancelled. Toot the horn only if they go next year, and so on ,and so on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, but that was a make-up for a tourney that was cancelled. Toot the horn only if they go next year, and so on ,and so on.

Are you really this pathetic. They have sent many teams for several years now so stop being such a moron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ has been there the past 3-4 years nice try!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had to break the silence on this thread. Site used to get dozens of hits every day, day in and day out. Now nobody has anything to say for over a month and a half. What do you make of that?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Had to break the silence on this thread. Site used to get dozens of hits every day, day in and day out. Now nobody has anything to say for over a month and a half. What do you make of that?

No news is good news? That's how I see it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very simple - not allowed on the site

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Interesting. If that was true, doesn't that mean that everything was coming from inside the organization itself? Think about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are all on the TG tread

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting. If that was true, doesn't that mean that everything was coming from inside the organization itself? Think about it.

Its the second coming of the gag order within the organization, the first came after the CR -Larry Miller showdown. That was real but didn't last long, don't know if that's the case here but it sure looks like it. She should gag them from going on the TG site too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is something for you to think about, I know for a fact BS issued a gag order of sorts to the parents at my daughters age group because I was there when he did it. Go ask TG parents and if they are willing to tell the truth he advised us to stay off of this site (boc) and if he caught us there would be repercusions so to speak. I am only putting this out there because this will be my last year w TG and all the nonsense,sold a bill of goods a few years ago about Shannons involvement ,different than YJ, and it is all bogus. First practice of the year may have well of been a private lesson for the chosen one on the team , evryone else do what you like while the coach works with one kid who has parents that kneel at the altar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its the second coming of the gag order within the organization, the first came after the CR -Larry Miller showdown. That was real but didn't last long, don't know if that's the case here but it sure looks like it. She should gag them from going on the TG site too.

Never have heard of such a gag order but you TG parents just can't stand that everything is fine for the moment in YJ land so you have to make nonsense up. Dont you have better things to do like duct tape numbers on those rags you call pinnies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is something for you to think about, I know for a fact BS issued a gag order of sorts to the parents at my daughters age group because I was there when he did it. Go ask TG parents and if they are willing to tell the truth he advised us to stay off of this site (boc) and if he caught us there would be repercusions so to speak. I am only putting this out there because this will be my last year w TG and all the nonsense,sold a bill of goods a few years ago about Shannons involvement ,different than YJ, and it is all bogus. First practice of the year may have well of been a private lesson for the chosen one on the team , evryone else do what you like while the coach works with one kid who has parents that kneel at the altar.

What BS said was if you have any issues , questions or concerns just pick up the phone and call him you will get a straight answer that will be much more productive than posting about it on a social media site.
You wont be missed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is something for you to think about, I know for a fact BS issued a gag order of sorts to the parents at my daughters age group because I was there when he did it. Go ask TG

parents and if they are willing to tell the truth he advised us to stay off of this site (boc) and if he caught us there would be repercusions so to speak. I am only putting this out there because this will be my last year w TG and all the nonsense,sold a bill of goods a few years ago about Shannons involvement ,different than YJ, and it is all bogus. First practice of the year may have well of been a private lesson for the chosen one on the team , evryone else do what you like while the coach works with one kid who has parents that kneel at the altar.

First and last year for us w TG also, took a chance along with a few others but not a good fit.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
First and last year for us w TG also, took a chance along with a few others but not a good fit.

Based on what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What BS said was if you have any issues , questions or concerns just pick up the phone and call him you will get a straight answer that will be much more productive than posting about it on a social media site.
You wont be missed.

You are probably correct I will not be missed but neither will the others or you for that matter. You are just a number with a kid that wears a crappy pinnie with poor coaching. You get to watch a coach give special treatment to a kid who is average because the kids parents can see BS tonsils they have their head so far up .Good luck to you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first of all, BS is just that BS, and there main priority now is Hofstra. you dont see HU running around with 50 cent pinnies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not on the inside.used to come on this site before I realized that it was a waste of time and nothing but negative posts and people attacking others. All done while hiding behind a computer . Btw have been a YJ for 8 years and we have never been told what to do and if we can or can not go on certain websites. The more drama the more $ this website makes - so I wonder who is really making most of the posts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on what?

Rude teammates who only pass to each other. If your kid is not part of the click she is on her own. A few of us tossing around the idea of asking that our kids be moved to purple, nicer girls and parents. We want intro to HS lax travel to be a happy experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first of all, BS is just that BS, and there main priority now is Hofstra. you dont see HU running around with 50 cent pinnies.

Who cares about the pinnies?! Why don't you go back and educate yourself and learn the difference between there, their and they're. That would be more helpful to you than worrying about what young girls wear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares about the pinnies?! Why don't you go back and educate yourself and learn the difference between there, their and they're. That would be more helpful to you than worrying about what young girls wear.

The pinnies are an embaressment, girls play bettervwhen they look better and have pride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You got a point their.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You got a point their.

Funny, not sure the ?! was the way to go when correcting someone on grammar .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a long thread, but my two cents.

My daughter picked up a lacrosse stick for the first time in 8th grade. Tried out for Yellow Jackets after her 9th grade and was put on a lower team. Each year they moved her up to just below Blue. Played with the National School Girls teams with some of the Blue players. Everyone she played with, including the Blue players, were all great and accepting of her. I can't say the same for some parents but I'm an adult and can deal with that.

My daughter has excellent grades and will be playing lacrosse at the college level.
It all depends on what you want from a program and your kid's desire.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting how 2 liberty girls are going to stony brook next year with 4 or 5 yellow jackets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting how 2 liberty girls are going to stony brook next year with 4 or 5 yellow jackets

Why is that interesting? Guess I'm missing something.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is that interesting? Guess I'm missing something.

And your point is....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]first of all, BS is just that BS, and there main priority now is Hofstra. you dont see HU running around with 50 cent pinnies.

Funny, not sure the ?! was the way to go when correcting someone on grammar .

What does a first year YJ girl get for the fee? My incoming 9th grader is ready to make the switch.
No badgering please, just an answer thanks

Like Reply Quote
Page 99 of 327 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard