Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
Had to break the silence on this thread. Site used to get dozens of hits every day, day in and day out. Now nobody has anything to say for over a month and a half. What do you make of that?

Very simple - not allowed on the site
Interesting. If that was true, doesn't that mean that everything was coming from inside the organization itself? Think about it.

Here is something for you to think about, I know for a fact BS issued a gag order of sorts to the parents at my daughters age group because I was there when he did it. Go ask TG

parents and if they are willing to tell the truth he advised us to stay off of this site (boc) and if he caught us there would be repercusions so to speak. I am only putting this out there because this will be my last year w TG and all the nonsense,sold a bill of goods a few years ago about Shannons involvement ,different than YJ, and it is all bogus. First practice of the year may have well of been a private lesson for the chosen one on the team , evryone else do what you like while the coach works with one kid who has parents that kneel at the altar.

First and last year for us w TG also, took a chance along with a few others but not a good fit.