BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 85 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What A teams will Wolfpack be beating up on? And we will have to hear you crying when your little boys are getting knocked around.No A teams are playing.

They tied Eclipse. That’s not a good team. C level at best.

Yes, yes. And if they would have played 2024 and crushed everyone you would have said they didn’t challenge themselves and should have played up. Go away sideline troll.

I would concede that the Eclipse team wasn't the most talented team, but they are by no means a C team. Their offensive game plan was to use their 170 lb midi's to run over the wolfpack 70 lb midi's, which the ref's allowed. That fact made it a bit challenging at times for the 11 year old's, which were far more skilled. If not for an inadvertent whistle, that was another victory for the 6th graders.

I totally agree. The size difference was enormous. It looked like little boys playing men. They lost one game, by 2 goals. The little kids looked great!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What A teams will Wolfpack be beating up on? And we will have to hear you crying when your little boys are getting knocked around.No A teams are playing.

Yes, yes. And if they would have played 2024 and crushed everyone you would have said they didn’t challenge themselves and should have played up. Go away sideline troll.

I would concede that the Eclipse team wasn't the most talented team, but they are by no means a C team. Their offensive game plan was to use their 170 lb midi's to run over the wolfpack 70 lb midi's, which the ref's allowed. That fact made it a bit challenging at times for the 11 year old's, which were far more skilled. If not for an inadvertent whistle, that was another victory for the 6th graders.

I totally agree. The size difference was enormous. It looked like little boys playing men. They lost one game, by 2 goals. The little kids looked great!

Why wouldn't the refs allow that? It is a physical game you know. Don't be mad the pack did not do good at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa is soooo bad. They are also mostly TB kids. Ever since they got destroyed they went undercover.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why wouldn't the refs allow that? It is a physical game you know. Don't be mad the pack did not do good at all.

And what was the excuse for losing to Express North’s B team? Stay on grade level with your little kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The competition tosay was a joke. Besides GC and BBL nobody was competing in the red division. The 91 team was beyond terrible. I can't believe Icon still exists at this age. The older teams are decent but this grade is terrible. If that was Recon A they have fallen from previous years. They were all over the place. Empire white.....what can you say. They need a C bracket. The Orange division wasn't much better. Express looked ok. The Wolf pack didnt look as strong as usual but they play up so you can't say much. I was surprised that Massapequa did so poorly. Did they have a lot of turn over from.last season?

GC should have been in the other bracket. 91 team lacked depth and teamwork, Icon and Recon showed what teamwork can do for average talent. GC and BBL had both talent and teamwork. Tristate was just as bad as 91, just got lucky playing Empire.. Empire is just a mess.

Thanks for the expert commentary, mommy. You are an [lacrosse]. Obviously, you've never played the sport, because you sound like a jacka$$. Go back to the field hockey site.

Poor guy... Reliving your glory days through your son's low b level lacrosse.. You were on the team in HS, I remember you, you handed me a water bottle when I came off the field...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are you getting the game results from? The youngest age group on TM is 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The competition tosay was a joke. Besides GC and BBL nobody was competing in the red division. The 91 team was beyond terrible. I can't believe Icon still exists at this age. The older teams are decent but this grade is terrible. If that was Recon A they have fallen from previous years. They were all over the place. Empire white.....what can you say. They need a C bracket. The Orange division wasn't much better. Express looked ok. The Wolf pack didnt look as strong as usual but they play up so you can't say much. I was surprised that Massapequa did so poorly. Did they have a lot of turn over from.last season?

GC should have been in the other bracket. 91 team lacked depth and teamwork, Icon and Recon showed what teamwork can do for average talent. GC and BBL had both talent and teamwork. Tristate was just as bad as 91, just got lucky playing Empire.. Empire is just a mess.

Thanks for the expert commentary, mommy. You are an [lacrosse]. Obviously, you've never played the sport, because you sound like a jacka$$. Go back to the field hockey site.

Poor guy... Reliving your glory days through your son's low b level lacrosse.. You were on the team in HS, I remember you, you handed me a water bottle when I came off the field...

Hey, I know you. Now you are getting me coffee every morning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

170 lb middie 7th graders??! What kind of hold backs are we looking at there?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are you getting the game results from? The youngest age group on TM is 2022.

I don't know what you're looking at, but they show boys down to 2024! http://falllacrosseclassic.com/schedule/#

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there really this many losers on this site that really care about 12 year old lax.I really hope it’s the same low life loser with nothing better to do answering his own questions trying to stir sugar honey iced tea. If there is multiple losers trolling a 12 year old site it’s pathetic your a step away from Sandusky

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there really this many losers on this site that really care about 12 year old lax.I really hope it’s the same low life loser with nothing better to do answering his own questions trying to stir sugar honey iced tea. If there is multiple losers trolling a 12 year old site it’s pathetic your a step away from Sandusky

Says the guy reading and posting on a 12 year old website board - just WOW!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not a WP parent but that is the boldest 2024 team in the tri-state. Reality check, they are a 6th grade team playing 7th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of Sandusky’s in here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not a WP parent but that is the boldest 2024 team in the tri-state. Reality check, they are a 6th grade team playing 7th graders.

I'm not sure I understand your statement. I think the general consensus is that they are a 6th grade team that should be playing against 6th graders. Just because the coaches chose to play in fall tournaments with historically weak 2024 competition, does not make it right. As a 7th grade team, there is no reason to play them. It's a no win situation. If they beat them, then it is expected because they're older; however, if they lose or even play a tight game, the 7th grade players (not parents, the kids themselves) feel incompetent. No one wants that. There are plenty of tournaments that they could choose. The coaches do it as an ego boost for themselves and then we have to hear excuses from all of the parents about how the kids were so big, their kids were being run over, etc...

There are divisions for a reason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

170 lb middie 7th graders??! What kind of hold backs are we looking at there?! [/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not sure I understand your statement. I think the general consensus is that they are a 6th grade team that should be playing against 6th graders. Just because the coaches chose to play in fall tournaments with historically weak 2024 competition, does not make it right. As a 7th grade team, there is no reason to play them. It's a no win situation. If they beat them, then it is expected because they're older; however, if they lose or even play a tight game, the 7th grade players (not parents, the kids themselves) feel incompetent. No one wants that. There are plenty of tournaments that they could choose. The coaches do it as an ego boost for themselves and then we have to hear excuses from all of the parents about how the kids were so big, their kids were being run over, etc...

There are divisions for a reason. [/quote]

Lacrosse tournament "divisions" are a disaster - fall is even worse. Huge issue for the sport as you never know what you're going to get in most tourneys . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In response to the poster who didn't understand my position on WP playing up (BOTC only does 6 layers in a thread).

To be clear, WP is a bad-a$$ program. That is my position.

Fall tournaments and fall ball in general don't count for anything at the middle school level and only serves to identify what the team needs to work on during the off-season.

That WP kicked it up to 2023 tournaments to test their team is both bold and kind of hilarious.

Come Summer, I am certain they will be playing at their grade level and hopefully play and test my son's program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament was this????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think your the one with the problem, this is a lacrosse site with topics for all age groups. Question is why are you on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament was this????

2017 Fall Classic in Farmingdale

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In response to the poster who didn't understand my position on WP playing up (BOTC only does 6 layers in a thread).

Fall tournaments and fall ball in general don't count for anything at the middle school level and only serves to identify what the team needs to work on during the off-season.

That WP kicked it up to 2023 tournaments to test their team is both bold and kind of hilarious.

Come Summer, I am certain they will be playing at their grade level and hopefully play and test my son's program.

I think you need to take your little wolves and go back to 2024.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah, go howl in Farmingdale.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am certain that the AA teams in any grade level could beat the B/C teams in the grade level above; there is nothing extraordinary about WP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am certain that the AA teams in any grade level could beat the B/C teams in the grade level above; there is nothing extraordinary about WP.

I'm curious to know which "A" team(s) have the Wolf boys beaten recently?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry guys. I'm sure you hate the little 2024 team beating up on your 2023 teams. Yeah, it's embarrassing I'm sure! But, Wolfpack has played up in tourneys, every year, since they started in 2nd grade, so this is NOTHING new. Since there are only a couple of 2024 teams that can compete with them, they are always looking for new worthy opponents. So don't expect your little nemesis to go anywhere, any time soon. They have beaten almost every 2023 team they have played. And the games they lose are like the Express game this weekend... a hard fought, ultra competitive, 2 goal loss. But more often than not, it's like last weekends performance at Yale, where they won the 2023 championship. So, you really think they are going back to 2024?? Yeah, our "little wolves" will be stalking your big boys for quite some time to come. Get use to losing. The 2024's did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm curious to know which "A" team(s) have the Wolf boys beaten recently?

I’m curious as to which 2023 Team your son is on and how badly they lost to wolfpack.

Wolfpack plays in 2023 A division and plays who ever is in front of them, and most times, wins. Too bad your sons 2023 team can’t say the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry guys. I'm sure you hate the little 2024 team beating up on your 2023 teams. Yeah, it's embarrassing I'm sure! But, Wolfpack has played up in tourneys, every year, since they started in 2nd grade, so this is NOTHING new. Since there are only a couple of 2024 teams that can compete with them, they are always looking for new worthy opponents. So don't expect your little nemesis to go anywhere, any time soon. They have beaten almost every 2023 team they have played. And the games they lose are like the Express game this weekend... a hard fought, ultra competitive, 2 goal loss. But more often than not, it's like last weekends performance at Yale, where they won the 2023 championship. So, you really think they are going back to 2024?? Yeah, our "little wolves" will be stalking your big boys for quite some time to come. Get use to losing. The 2024's did.

They didn't be even beat B teams at Yale lol. And they didn't win the championship because they didn't play the bandits. They would've lost by 20!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?? Nothing extraordinary? Wolfpack is the premier 2024 team in the country. How’s YOUR sons 2023 team doing??

I know. Your son was on the Massapequa team this weekend right? You are probably still ashamed after the beating he got from our “nothing extraordinary” team of 11 year old 70 pounders. Can’t say I blame you. But be careful. I hear, jealousy can eat you alive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn't be even beat B teams at Yale lol. And they didn't win the championship because they didn't play the bandits. They would've lost by 20!

Your jealousy is EATING YOU ALIVE!!

A 2024Team is winning 2023 tournaments, that your sons team can’t even compete in!

Get use to it buddy!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP couldn't even win this weekend. Play in 2025 where you belong. Team is terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP couldn't even win this weekend. Play in 2025 where you belong. Team is terrible.

The jealousy continues to OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZEEEEE.......

It really is EATING YOU ALIVE... isn't it?!!!!!

You couldn't be more embarrassed. Humiliated! Sucks to be you jealous daddy!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So much for the "pretend you've been there" comments a month or so ago - everyone knew it was [lacrosse] when that was posted. I have no skin in the game for 2024 and just from reading BOTC, I can't stand WP or Taz based upon then parent comments alone. Way to make a "name" for yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?? Nothing extraordinary? Wolfpack is the premier 2024 team in the country. How’s YOUR sons 2023 team doing??

I know. Your son was on the Massapequa team this weekend right? You are probably still ashamed after the beating he got from our “nothing extraordinary” team of 11 year old 70 pounders. Can’t say I blame you. But be careful. I hear, jealousy can eat you alive.

You better make an appointment with your ortho - you're going to need shoulder surgery for all that patting yourself on the back!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So much for the "pretend you've been there" comments a month or so ago - everyone knew it was [lacrosse] when that was posted. I have no skin in the game for 2024 and just from reading BOTC, I can't stand WP or Taz based upon then parent comments alone. Way to make a "name" for yourself.

Nobody likes wp or Taz parents, they'd have you believe it's because of jealousy and not their downright arrogance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody likes wp or Taz parents, they'd have you believe it's because of jealousy and not their downright arrogance

I see the 2024 dads troll the 2023 thread. Wow. Nothing better to do?

Thanks for all the attention guys. There is no bigger compliment than jealous haters taking shots at the best of the best teams. Absolute confirmation of a teams supremacy. Taz and WP are the best of the 24’s and can beat most 23 A’s, twice their size. Keep the jealous hate coming gentlemen, It makes us proud!! Thank you!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You poke the dog, you’re going to get bitten. This dog BITES.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2023 A teams did Wolfpack beat this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not one lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They beat a 2023 ' B ' level town team - that is it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not one lol

That's exactly what I thought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not one lol

That's exactly what I thought.

One thing is for sure, they demolished your sons team, isn’t that right jealous daddy? You really can’t get over it, can you? Don’t feel so bad, they beat most 2023 teams, not just your sons sorry a$$ Team. Thanks for keeping the talk up about WP though. It’s the sincerest form of flattery. The boys are use to it, after 5 years, but they still appreciate being the “talk of the town”. Keep it coming!!

Page 49 of 85 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard