BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 85 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
A and AA 2023 teams are igloo, 9d1, express, s2s, true blue, outlaws and empire. Can argue some of these may not be an A team but it is a real struggle because most teams are not A level. If any other Long Island team goes out of state and plays A or AA teams they will be crushed. In fact most of these teams will be crushed by out of state A teams. True Blue struggled with out of state A and B teams.

Outlaws are definitely AA

Very accurate assumption. We can beat any of the above teams this year. We reloaded and are stacked.

I wouldn't be surprised if we go deep in the wsyl next season. Don't forget, the holdback teams will show their true status for that event.

Northstars will be there. You can bet your rent money on that.

Northstars, which helmets will you be wearing? Outlaws or Express?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A and AA 2023 teams are igloo, 9d1, express, s2s, true blue, outlaws and empire. Can argue some of these may not be an A team but it is a real struggle because most teams are not A level. If any other Long Island team goes out of state and plays A or AA teams they will be crushed. In fact most of these teams will be crushed by out of state A teams. True Blue struggled with out of state A and B teams.

Very accurate assumption. We can beat any of the above teams this year. We reloaded and are stacked.

I wouldn't be surprised if we go deep in the wsyl next season. Don't forget, the holdback teams will show their true status for that event.

That's right. I can name a few holdback clubs: Igloo, Express, 91. We will be far superior once wsyl comes.

Who will be superior? Dream all you want....the only teams fromLI that will be there will be Express, 91, and Bandits.

Outlaws will be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northstars will be there. You can bet your rent money on that.

Outlaws reloaded and are stacked? with the same players as last year or new?

All new. Nobody needs the old players. Much better now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
That's right. I can name a few holdback clubs: Igloo, Express, 91. We will be far superior once wsyl comes. [/quote]
Who will be superior? Dream all you want....the only teams fromLI that will be there will be Express, 91, and Bandits. [/quote]
Outlaws will be there.[/quote]

Is this a Punk'd episode ? Your club is a joke and so is your 2023 team. Please stop this silly talk.... Good try PB...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's right. I can name a few holdback clubs: Igloo, Express, 91. We will be far superior once wsyl comes.

Newflash : Every team has a few. Some more then others. Get over it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue is true "B".

Thank you for always thinking about TB, I'm sorry your kid didn't make the A team.

Is True Blue or Express holding anymore tryouts?

This has nothing to do with True Blue. Facts are facts. True Blue did not do well at NXT against B teams. The point was there are not enough teams to have a AA catagory. The hold back argument does not change things. You can't call hold back teams AA. Those who have older kids know you have only seen the start. Wait until 8th and 9th grade when out of state teams start to reclass kids. You will see teams with 100 percent turnover from the prior year and some being made of mostly hold back and reclassed kids with 16 and yes from Canada sending 17 year olds to play Long Island 14 year olds.

They were in an AA bracket. How is that playing against B teams? Your jealousy is comical

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's right. I can name a few holdback clubs: Igloo, Express, 91. We will be far superior once wsyl comes. [/quote]
Who will be superior? Dream all you want....the only teams fromLI that will be there will be Express, 91, and Bandits. [/quote]

Is this a Punk'd episode ? Your club is a joke and so is your 2023 team. Please stop this silly talk.... Good try PB...[/quote]

Outlaws gold can beat select.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue is true "B".

Thank you for always thinking about TB, I'm sorry your kid didn't make the A team.

Is True Blue or Express holding anymore tryouts?

This has nothing to do with True Blue. Facts are facts. True Blue did not do well at NXT against B teams. The point was there are not enough teams to have a AA catagory. The hold back argument does not change things. You can't call hold back teams AA. Those who have older kids know you have only seen the start. Wait until 8th and 9th grade when out of state teams start to reclass kids. You will see teams with 100 percent turnover from the prior year and some being made of mostly hold back and reclassed kids with 16 and yes from Canada sending 17 year olds to play Long Island 14 year olds.

They were in an AA bracket. How is that playing against B teams? Your jealousy is comical

Another smart guy with a son that is a B player on True Blue that does not know what it takes to be an A player or team. Just because a bracket is called AA does not mean it is has AA teams. The Sons? AA? The Sons went clean two years ago and cut all the Holdbacks so you don't have that excuse. Those teams may have felt like AA to True Blue because True Blue is a B team. Trust me when I say no one is jealous of True Blue. Second rate organization. Every board has True Blue parents claiming to be an A team. If you are good and A or AA you won't have to keep convincing us. The loss to the Sons does not help your claims of being an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
They were in an AA bracket. How is that playing against B teams? Your jealousy is comical[/quote]

Another smart guy with a son that is a B player on True Blue that does not know what it takes to be an A player or team. Just because a bracket is called AA does not mean it is has AA teams. The Sons? AA? The Sons went clean two years ago and cut all the Holdbacks so you don't have that excuse. Those teams may have felt like AA to True Blue because True Blue is a B team. Trust me when I say no one is jealous of True Blue. Second rate organization. Every board has True Blue parents claiming to be an A team. If you are good and A or AA you won't have to keep convincing us. The loss to the Sons does not help your claims of being an A team.
[/quote]

True Blue teams at 2021 and 2020 are legit A - and at half the cost as the other teams they contend with . . . you may not like it, but at the end of the day, that doesn't really matter and you lax 'elites' are ruining the game for everyone! Another "AA or B" idiot . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws reloaded and are stacked? with the same players as last year or new? [/quote]
All new. Nobody needs the old players. Much better now.[/quote]

So then your taking a shot at the players that stayed. Seems like a good plan for team morale.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were in an AA bracket. How is that playing against B teams? Your jealousy is comical[/quote]

[/quote]

True Blue teams at 2021 and 2020 are legit A - and at half the cost as the other teams they contend with . . . you may not like it, but at the end of the day, that doesn't really matter and you lax 'elites' are ruining the game for everyone! Another "AA or B" idiot . . . [/quote]

No way true blue 2021 is an A team. Who have they beat? True Blue 2020 team got crushed by a Long Island 2021 team. If that is your standard of a A team you have no clue. Look at the tournaments true Blue enters. All awful. It is people like you who have no clue of what an A team is and keep coming on here saying your team is A that frustrate people to no end and results in the negative post about your team. All true blue teams are B level no matter how many times you say otherwise and no matter how many names you call people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

True Blue teams at 2021 and 2020 are legit A - and at half the cost as the other teams they contend with . . . you may not like it, but at the end of the day, that doesn't really matter and you lax 'elites' are ruining the game for everyone! Another "AA or B" idiot . . . [/quote]

No way true blue 2021 is an A team. Who have they beat? True Blue 2020 team got crushed by a Long Island 2021 team. If that is your standard of a A team you have no clue. Look at the tournaments true Blue enters. All awful. It is people like you who have no clue of what an A team is and keep coming on here saying your team is A that frustrate people to no end and results in the negative post about your team. All true blue teams are B level no matter how many times you say otherwise and no matter how many names you call people.
[/quote]

Again: another ""AA or B" idiot (and I'm being kind with the term "idiot") - thanks for making my case for me . . . !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Again: another ""AA or B" idiot (and I'm being kind with the term "idiot") - thanks for making my case for me . . . ![/quote]

Don't knock the AA, A and B system because your kid is on the bottom of that and can't make a good team. If your kid was on an A or AA team you would be in full support of calling teams B. You know it. I bet you are the guy that says hello to everyone face to face and would never call anyone a name to their face but comes on here and starts the name calling. Can't win an argument the last resort is call names. Trust me you are making True Blue look bad with your post. We all know your response already but go right ahead and say it again. I for one will not respond to you again and I hope no one else does either. If True Blue enters AA or A tournaments see you on the sidelines. Good luck to your kid who has to put up with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

Again: another ""AA or B" idiot (and I'm being kind with the term "idiot") - thanks for making my case for me . . . ![/quote]

Don't knock the AA, A and B system because your kid is on the bottom of that and can't make a good team. If your kid was on an A or AA team you would be in full support of calling teams B. You know it. I bet you are the guy that says hello to everyone face to face and would never call anyone a name to their face but comes on here and starts the name calling. Can't win an argument the last resort is call names. Trust me you are making True Blue look bad with your post. We all know your response already but go right ahead and say it again. I for one will not respond to you again and I hope no one else does either. If True Blue enters AA or A tournaments see you on the sidelines. Good luck to your kid who has to put up with you.
[/quote]

Missing the point - according to you bozos, there is no "A" - you all cite the "AA" teams, which even I don't disagree with, but then everyone else is B or lower. By your own definition there is no "A". It's asinine!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For the record, over on the 2020 board, in posts asking for the top LI 2020 teams a few weeks back, TB was listed in the top 6 by numerous posters, and there was no real debate that ensued on that list . . . that pretty much makes them accepted as an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
d luck to your kid who has to put up with you.
[/quote]

For the record, over on the 2020 board, in posts asking for the top LI 2020 teams a few weeks back, TB was listed in the top 6 by numerous posters, and there was no real debate that ensued on that list . . . that pretty much makes them accepted as an A team.[/quote]

This isn't the 2020 board, now is it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
d luck to your kid who has to put up with you.

For the record, over on the 2020 board, in posts asking for the top LI 2020 teams a few weeks back, TB was listed in the top 6 by numerous posters, and there was no real debate that ensued on that list . . . that pretty much makes them accepted as an A team.[/quote]

This isn't the 2020 board, now is it?[/quote]

Comment was made that TB had NO A teams - you don't want to read it, move on by . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So then your taking a shot at the players that stayed. Seems like a good plan for team morale. [/quote]

If they are stacked, then why did PB send out an email this morning stating that they still need a FOGO and another D? And, this is after 3 tryout dates.

If you can't control the face-off, it is pretty hard to put the ball in the net because you are on defense the whole game. The team has some very good players. There are kids on that team that can play for almost any team in the grade.

But, the team suffered badly last year because there was not a real good FOGO. They never beat one of the 4 elite teams last year--never even got close to them. They lost twice to TB and Legacy. They got smoked by IGLOO, S2S and Express Haugen. This AA team only won 1 tournament, and it was in a class A (eg.B) not AA division. Unless they massively upgraded at every position, I would be very surprised if LIOutlaws qualify for WSYL. Good luck trying though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So then your taking a shot at the players that stayed. Seems like a good plan for team morale. [/quote]

If they are stacked, then why did PB send out an email this morning stating that they still need a FOGO and another D? And, this is after 3 tryout dates.

If you can't control the face-off, it is pretty hard to put the ball in the net because you are on defense the whole game. The team has some very good players. There are kids on that team that can play for almost any team in the grade.

But, the team suffered badly last year because there was not a real good FOGO. They never beat one of the 4 elite teams last year--never even got close to them. They lost twice to TB and Legacy. They got smoked by IGLOO, S2S and Express Haugen. This AA team only won 1 tournament, and it was in a class A (eg.B) not AA division. Unless they massively upgraded at every position, I would be very surprised if LIOutlaws qualify for WSYL. Good luck trying though. [/quote]

You seem to know a lot about them and who they played. Either you are on the team or just left. What good players do they have since your the all knowing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But, the team suffered badly last year because there was not a real good FOGO. They never beat one of the 4 elite teams last year--never even got close to them. They lost twice to TB and Legacy. They got smoked by IGLOO, S2S and Express Haugen. This AA team only won 1 tournament, and it was in a class A (eg.B) not AA division. Unless they massively upgraded at every position, I would be very surprised if LIOutlaws qualify for WSYL. Good luck trying though. [/quote]
It's not too late to be an Outlaw! We'll take anyone. Bring your checkbook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have made pretty fair evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the team. You can add consistency in the level of play as the team has moments where they appear on par with many of the elite teams and then the level drops off. What you should also realize is no Outlaws parent is going to come onto BOTC and make such claims as it just opens the team up to ridicule. Several people have posted in the past that the Outlaws are looking for the kids to improve and for the team to get better. The kids have 4-6 years to really improve in order to have a shot of playing at the next level. That is the ultimate goal. Not winning the WSYL which would be nice but, in the long run, will not get the boys into college.

In the future, if someone makes such a claim, it is not an Outlaw parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So then your taking a shot at the players that stayed. Seems like a good plan for team morale.

You have made pretty fair evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the team. You can add consistency in the level of play as the team has moments where they appear on par with many of the elite teams and then the level drops off. What you should also realize is no Outlaws parent is going to come onto BOTC and make such claims as it just opens the team up to ridicule. Several people have posted in the past that the Outlaws are looking for the kids to improve and for the team to get better. The kids have 4-6 years to really improve in order to have a shot of playing at the next level. That is the ultimate goal. Not winning the WSYL which would be nice but, in the long run, will not get the boys into college.

In the future, if someone makes such a claim, it is not an Outlaw parent.[/quote]

Outlaw ownership; Realize, this forum is mostly used by former members of your organization that were apprehensive about voicing their opinion while apart of the team. If they did so, in most cases ownership will back the coaches and their kids will suffer at the coaches mercy, and don't say it's never happened! So when they do leave, the organization is open to criticism from the parents and all that comes with it. I guess it's okay for a half baked coach to ridicule a 12 year old kid, but it's not okay for the parent to do the same to the coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who knew that there were so many talented players floating around that could have been scooped up by the elite teams, but instead decided to head to the the LI OUTLAWS!!! That's fantastic news for the OUTLAWS that the have miraculously stacked their team with a brand new AA roster!

You seem to know a lot about them and who they played. Either you are on the team or just left. What good players do they have since your the all knowing. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not too late to be an Outlaw! We'll take anyone. Bring your checkbook.[/quote]

Please, like any of these organizations will turn any kids away. Doesn't Express now have three teams, two of which have almost 30 players on them??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a Punk'd episode ? Your club is a joke and so is your 2023 team. Please stop this silly talk.... Good try PB...[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously. I'd rather have a pocket full of gold than a pocket full of select.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who knew that there were so many talented players floating around that could have been scooped up by the elite teams, but instead decided to head to the the LI OUTLAWS!!! That's fantastic news for the OUTLAWS that the have miraculously stacked their team with a brand new AA roster!

You seem to know a lot about them and who they played. Either you are on the team or just left. What good players do they have since your the all knowing. [/quote]
[/quote]

Which Outlaw team is looking for a FOGO and D-Pole?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not if it's FOOLS GOLD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Obviously. I'd rather have a pocket full of gold than a pocket full of select. [/quote]

ouch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But, the team suffered badly last year because there was not a real good FOGO. They never beat one of the 4 elite teams last year--never even got close to them. They lost twice to TB and Legacy. They got smoked by IGLOO, S2S and Express Haugen. This AA team only won 1 tournament, and it was in a class A (eg.B) not AA division. Unless they massively upgraded at every position, I would be very surprised if LIOutlaws qualify for WSYL. Good luck trying though.

It's not too late to be an Outlaw! We'll take anyone. Bring your checkbook.[/quote]

Please, like any of these organizations will turn any kids away. Doesn't Express now have three teams, two of which have almost 30 players on them?? [/quote]

Outlaws will be there. This I promise you. Come april when your holdbacks are not around Outlaws will be top 4 going to Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Which Outlaw team is looking for a FOGO and D-Pole?[/quote]

Outlaws will continue to accept players into June 2018

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws will merge their select and B teams to qualify for the WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that's funny. Half the Gold team can't walk and chew gum at the same time. But anyway....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you ever think that they will have their 2022's that qualify play on the wsyl team? Trust me they'll qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that's funny. Half the Gold team can't walk and chew gum at the same time. But anyway....

That's our plan after we find a goalie and D pole. We have time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, making fun of 12 year old boys. You're a big man. You must feel good about yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, making fun of 12 year old boys. You're a big man. You must feel good about yourself

Easy there Outlaws, don't get you panties all bunched up. Another one that took the bait, the hook, the line, and the sinker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you act like a tool for the sport of it? Get a life loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's our plan after we find a goalie and D pole. We have time.

Your current Goalie and D-poles aren't good enough?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there Outlaws, don't get you panties all bunched up. Another one that took the bait, the hook, the line, and the sinker.

You are just a D*CK! You probably laugh at your kid if he or she falls down rather than pick 'em up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The stupidity on this thread is at an all time high, unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Page 25 of 85 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard