BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 100 of 102 1 2 98 99 100 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

It is always hilarious to listen to the holdback apologists. The 2 year gap is in reference to the club teams playing in tourneys and local leagues during the year not the WSYL.

But since you mentioned it, I will explain the 2 year BS to you:

2022 player with a 9/2/03 bday is held back and plays against a 2023 player with a June, July, or August 2005 bday. Pretty damn close to 2 years don't you think? But looking at your post the on age 2023 kid is just a "weaker" player.

Look at all the contact sports:

Football - age and weight restrictions
Wrestling- age restriction and weight classes
Ice Hockey- age restriction

But somehow in youth lacrosse older kids should be allowed to deliberately play against younger kids so Daddy and Mommy can be proud of their little Johnny. Makes no sense

In NY, a 9/2/03 birthdate would be a 2021 player. Holding him back a year would put him in 2022.

The 2 year holdback situation comes into play in Maryland, where the have an optional grade between kindergarten and first grade called "pre-first". Now, take that same 9/2/02 kid and hold him back before entering him into kindergarten. That 2021 is now a 2022. After that, choose to have him go to "pre-first" grade and he is now a 2023. We played several tournaments in Maryland where the parents told us the kids were 13 and turning 14 during the summer months. That's too much, and it's becoming common practice down there so that the top teams can be competitive with one another.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love hearing from all the non-holdback parents who try to have their kids play at the AA level. As our kids run over your kids you cry about how unfair it is. Just stay in your pool and we shall stay in ours.

If you don't like the rules find a league for your little fella. My two sons are not only pre-first but September/October birthdays. In the next two years they will be held back. They will be two years older then your kids (at least). Avoid the Mainline.

Tell your kids life is hard and some people know how the system works. Your kid will learn from this and accept their station in life while my family dominates yours.

Now, get your shine box.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

It is always hilarious to listen to the holdback apologists. The 2 year gap is in reference to the club teams playing in tourneys and local leagues during the year not the WSYL.

But since you mentioned it, I will explain the 2 year BS to you:

2022 player with a 9/2/03 bday is held back and plays against a 2023 player with a June, July, or August 2005 bday. Pretty damn close to 2 years don't you think? But looking at your post the on age 2023 kid is just a "weaker" player.

Look at all the contact sports:

Football - age and weight restrictions
Wrestling- age restriction and weight classes
Ice Hockey- age restriction

But somehow in youth lacrosse older kids should be allowed to deliberately play against younger kids so Daddy and Mommy can be proud of their little Johnny. Makes no sense

In NY, a 9/2/03 birthdate would be a 2021 player. Holding him back a year would put him in 2022.

The 2 year holdback situation comes into play in Maryland, where the have an optional grade between kindergarten and first grade called "pre-first". Now, take that same 9/2/02 kid and hold him back before entering him into kindergarten. That 2021 is now a 2022. After that, choose to have him go to "pre-first" grade and he is now a 2023. We played several tournaments in Maryland where the parents told us the kids were 13 and turning 14 during the summer months. That's too much, and it's becoming common practice down there so that the top teams can be competitive with one another.

I think the original poster was talking about an 8/04 birthday as opposed to a 9/04 birthday which is a one month differential - not exactly a tremendous advantage & certainly not two years But I get it -it's still cheating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT A [lacrosse] YOU ARE
I love hearing from all the non-holdback parents who try to have their kids play at the AA level. As our kids run over your kids you cry about how unfair it is. Just stay in your pool and we shall stay in ours.

If you don't like the rules find a league for your little fella. My two sons are not only pre-first but September/October birthdays. In the next two years they will be held back. They will be two years older then your kids (at least). Avoid the Mainline.

Tell your kids life is hard and some people know how the system works. Your kid will learn from this and accept their station in life while my family dominates yours.

Now, get your shine box.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now, get your shine box.

Or, you could just be a loser troll with no life.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now, get your shine box.

Well stated. Not cheating - just playing within the rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now, get your shine box.

Do you think this makes your son a good player. He's just like you a non athletic loser. You sucked at sports so your trying to give your kid the advantage you desperately needed. He would get destroyed at his real age so your decide to keep him back so he can play against younger kids great job. You are pathetic and an embarrassment to fathers all around and unfortunately your kid will be just like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now, get your shine box.

For now. But your still awfully bitter your big boys can't go to Denver - they get skipped over because of the rules. So there's a big outcry to change the rules to accommodate poor MD and MA student lifers. What a shame. A system you can't game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Super loser! Your kid is either an athlete or not. Holding him back 2 years is not going to change that. It's not going to make him faster which is the most important thing in lax. 2 more years to burn him out! And let's not get into the psychological problems of being left behind! Unbelievable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now, get your shine box.

Your kid should need to be semi-[lacrosse] to hold him back 2 years. Maybe more than semi... probably full [lacrosse].

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't imagine your kid gains confidence over crushing kids two years younger than him. I imagine that catches up with him when he plays against kids his own age and can barely keep up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now, get your shine box.

Your kid should need to be semi-[lacrosse] to hold him back 2 years. Maybe more than semi... probably full [lacrosse].

Wow, this thread is devolving fast. Got my popcorn ready.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both boys have all "A"s. They should have perfect scores well above the rest of class, they are two years older than most of them.

You know nothing about me but I can assure you that if we played against each other in college you would say different things about my skill set. My kids were bigger and faster than most on age and now they just crush your kids. I would rather play lacrosse around here than go to Colorado to play teams from around here. Keep the trophy I will take the real winning.

I must admit I love hearing the cry of the defeated.

Now dance boy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now, get your shine box.

You can go get the bucket for your tears when you and he realize your little Johhny was only "good" because he was competing against younger inferior players. When he gets to the real world, you know, like in a job situation, he won't be able to game the system anymore, and his false of superiority will come crashing down like a meteorite. And he can thank you for building up that false sense of confidence!

BTW, the game is changing - may not affect your kid, but for the younger ones, they won't have to worry about parents like you setting them up to be duped.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now, get your shine box.

I think you mean the parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tryouts are this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know exactly which one [lacrosse] bag JC wanna be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue; Outlaws on Mon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both boys have all "A"s. They should have perfect scores well above the rest of class, they are two years older than most of them.

You know nothing about me but I can assure you that if we played against each other in college you would say different things about my skill set. My kids were bigger and faster than most on age and now they just crush your kids. I would rather play lacrosse around here than go to Colorado to play teams from around here. Keep the trophy I will take the real winning.

Now dance boy

Whoever wrote this jump on traffic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are a lot of DBs in LI and you see it in some of the kids playing. For example, at a philly tourney team 91 number 66, I believe he was related to the coach, got an unsportsmanlike for swinging his stick at opponent. As he walked off the field he gave a double middle finger to players/ref. Real class act. He's not that good either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now dance boy

If we played against each other in college or face each other in men's club the only thing I will say is "don't bother getting back up." You would rather play around here than go to CO. There are good master's league and open league games in CO but if you want to play here name the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals team having tryouts at Hofstra?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals team having tryouts at Hofstra?

Yes, strong organization who wants to take Igloo players because they're tired of AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now dance boy

If we played against each other in college or face each other in men's club the only thing I will say is "don't bother getting back up." You would rather play around here than go to CO. There are good master's league and open league games in CO but if you want to play here name the game.

Okay Uncle Rico.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You could be the biggest jerk off on BOTC which is saying a lot. Funny thing is you are a scrub you were never good and your kids suck. Ill take my on age kid anyday he will run circles around your dopey holdbacks. What a D-bag you are!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are asking a legitimate question True Blue tryouts are on 7/29 & 7/30 at 9:15-10:30 at Adelphi.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohhhhh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now dance boy

Okay Uncle Rico.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohhhhh

With new players coming over plus our returning players TB Willbe a strong strong AA top 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohhhhh

With new players coming over plus our returning players TB Willbe a strong strong AA top 5

What new players (that are good) do you think your getting, and don't be too sure your strong players are returning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohhhhh

Thin

What new players (that are good) do you think your getting, and don't be too sure your strong players are returning.

Think people will be very surprised. Our coaches have attracted some great talent to what we already have

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohhhhh

Here we go again. TB entered 3 legit tourneys & ended up with an overall record of 8W - 8L - hardly impressive. Top 5 please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am going to go out on limb. I think King DB is poking fun at the holdback supporters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, strong organization who wants to take Igloo players because they're tired of AA.

This guy has posted this on multiple forums.. obviously trying to bring attention to the organization. But to educate anyone who doesnt know about dukes, stay away- unless you like traveling hours for every team practice and tournament and enjoy watching your kid spend most of the game on the sideline as they bring in a handful of ringers from God knows where to ensure victory. On the plus side, you do collect an expansive wardrobe of dukes uniforms over a short period of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohhhhh

Every single kid returned and true blue picked up some great additions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohhhhh

Every single kid returned and true blue picked up some great additions.

Because the invites went out immediately after tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohhhhh

Here we go again. TB entered 3 legit tourneys & ended up with an overall record of 8W - 8L - hardly impressive. Top 5 please.

3 is a stretch. More like 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
Ohhhhh[/quote]

With new players coming over plus our returning players TB Willbe a strong strong AA top 5[/quote]

What new players (that are good) do you think your getting, and don't be too sure your strong players are returning.[/quote]

Every single kid returned and true blue picked up some great additions.[/quote]
And a few that aren't around this weekend. This team will be a top 2:3 on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the Director Gonzo - Bozo trying to spark interest in this assbag team. He posted this in every forum. Loser.

Page 100 of 102 1 2 98 99 100 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard