BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 98 of 102 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
schedule is out for Warrior All America Games this weekend! Anyone gonna come close to Long Island?

No

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With igloo tryouts done, outlaws are next week. Have igloo invites gone out yet so kids know whether to move onto bextbtryout?

Yes I got the acceptance email.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
schedule is out for Warrior All America Games this weekend! Anyone gonna come close to Long Island?

Did anyone else even put a team together? No on went to MD tryouts after they canceled them the first time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IDK. Flat brim is coaching Mid Atlantic, so I assume there are numerous Crabs on that 2023 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island 2023 warrior team roster is pretty solid

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IDK. Flat brim is coaching Mid Atlantic, so I assume there are numerous Crabs on that 2023 team

14 year olds playing 12's. Great news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude you're such a loser. The tryouts were an embarrassment and the roster is a joke. Keep posting your own questions and answers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They'll have their men playing Is Flat Brimmer really coaching lolol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you were not in touch with the "dads" before tryouts (by text or a call) they took your money.
Consider your self lucky if you were not.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With igloo tryouts done, outlaws are next week. Have igloo invites gone out yet so kids know whether to move onto bextbtryout?

When teams rush to tryout before anyone else then pressure people to commit should make buyer beware

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just stop Lough everyone knows it's you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude you're such a loser. The tryouts were an embarrassment and the roster is a joke. Keep posting your own questions and answers.

Not sure I can agree with that. The roster has absolutely no weak spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weird lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or the 8th grade middie.

Was it the Express kid again? Man, he must have a lot of pinkies! He played with this team when they pretended to be a town team at the Koehler tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The tryouts were exceptional. Most of the kids on the roster we're from Express and Bandits because those two team have the best kids. The others were excellent players at their respective positions, as well. I don't know why you think they were a joke. It was a standard tryout procedure. Skill drills were done so the coaches could get an idea of who they liked, then teams were broken up. Most kids they wanted to look at were on one team and the rest were on the other. Coaches from 91, S2S, Express and Outlaws were all evaluating.

You just sound bitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It does when the guy posting has a kid who didn't make the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or the 8th grade middie.

Was it the Express kid again? Man, he must have a lot of pinkies! He played with this team when they pretended to be a town team at the Koehler tournament.

Keep it up frank. I'm losing my patience with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It does when the guy posting has a kid who didn't make the team.

That makes sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love it..which Merrick PAL Dad is this..come on fess up. I think we know which Dads troll.this...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The tryouts were exceptional. Most of the kids on the roster we're from Express and Bandits because those two team have the best kids. The others were excellent players at their respective positions, as well. I don't know why you think they were a joke. It was a standard tryout procedure. Skill drills were done so the coaches could get an idea of who they liked, then teams were broken up. Most kids they wanted to look at were on one team and the rest were on the other. Coaches from 91, S2S, Express and Outlaws were all evaluating.

You just sound bitter.

Yeah, such an unusual concept. Selecting the best players from the best teams. Makes absolutely no sense & this has never been done before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue tryouts this weekend

Give it up. They are going to Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue tryouts this weekend

Give it up. They are going to Igloo

Its funny how badly you guys want them. No one is leaving. You'll find that out this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The TB B team played this weekend the A team beat the Warriors twice this season, so relax Warrior Dads. I will give you guys credit you are a solid B team.

TB beat Warriors once this season. Game was played at LAX Fest.

Yes with Warriors best players missing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The TB B team played this weekend the A team beat the Warriors twice this season, so relax Warrior Dads. I will give you guys credit you are a solid B team.

I have no dog in this fight, but why is it that when a 'better' team gets beat by a 'lesser' team, the 'better' team always was missing its best players??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no dog in this fight, but why is it that when a 'better' team gets beat by a 'lesser' team, the 'better' team always was missing its best players??

Because that's the only way they can beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep it up Frank, this is just comical. And I'd love to hear the story about them pretending to be a town team at Koehler, these "dads" throw their money around flying kids in and out of wherever, such a joke to win.....

Or the 8th grade middie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep it up Frank, this is just comical. And I'd love to hear the story about them pretending to be a town team at Koehler, these "dads" throw their money around flying kids in and out of wherever, such a joke to win.....

Or the 8th grade middie.

Since when is being a "dad" a bad thing? Since when is sponsoring kids a bad thing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
15 year old got a beat down from a 12 year old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
15 year old got a beat down from a 12 year old.

Coward

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or the 8th grade middie.

Since when is being a "dad" a bad thing? Since when is sponsoring kids a bad thing?

Being a "dad" is a great thing, just do it from the other side of the field. If your definition of being a good "dad" is surrounding your kids with all star players from around the nation at your cost and playing them in the wrong brackets just to get a medal or t-shirt for your kids we have different interpretations. You obviously are Ok with it being that it has happened multiple times and you have been called out on it and continue to do it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just sound bitter.

Yeah, such an unusual concept. Selecting the best players from the best teams. Makes absolutely no sense & this has never been done before.

They picked a great team but they were pre-picked and the tryout was a joke. They may have come to the same or similar conclusion but it would have been nice to actually run a proper tryout instead of JS taking over and pushing the other evaluators onto the side. There were many issues but the two that stuck out the most is the team selection for the scrimmage which was all Express and 90+1 on one side. How is that normal? If anything, those players should have been interspersed so they could play against one another. The other joke was when the director said people emailed video of kids for evaluation because they couldn't be there. Really!!! Like I said, the team may have been the same with a couple of exceptions but at least make it a real tryout so the kids working their butts off feel as though they had a shot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or the 8th grade middie.

Being a "dad" is a great thing, just do it from the other side of the field. If your definition of being a good "dad" is surrounding your kids with all star players from around the nation at your cost and playing them in the wrong brackets just to get a medal or t-shirt for your kids we have different interpretations. You obviously are Ok with it being that it has happened multiple times and you have been called out on it and continue to do it.

Called out on it... Try doing something good in your lifetime. This way I can anonymously try to bring you down in forums while smiling to your face and taking full advantage of your kindness and generosity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or the 8th grade middie.

I think the easy way to settle this would be to find out where they are playing next and go have a conversation with him. We know you can call kids names and talk about how bad this guy is but can you actually say it to his face

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He won't have to look hard. His kids play on the team he's dogging at the "dad's expense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. Igloo. I'd like to pay $3,500 to have my kid play for one coach whose son doesn't belong on the team, another coach whose kid doesn't leave the field, and to travel every weekend to far off tournaments because they're afraid to play anyone good.

SIGN ME UP !! DADDY BALL IT IS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He won't have to look hard. His kids play on the team he's dogging at the "dad's expense

lolololol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Lough Stop!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just sound bitter.

Please, the tryouts were purposely held on the Saturday before Easter, during a school holiday week. It limited kids from coming down. This made it easier for the coaches to put their players on the team. It's not the best of Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just sound bitter.

Please, the tryouts were purposely held on the Saturday before Easter, during a school holiday week. It limited kids from coming down. This made it easier for the coaches to put their players on the team. It's not the best of Long Island.

The fix was in. Please list your best players for 2023 from Long Island.

Page 98 of 102 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard