BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts388,399
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 85 of 91 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue goalie trying out for WP...

Why they don't take b players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OUTLAWS GOLD was a tough Team this year came a long way from last season. Their center mid outstanding , I agree with that. They def need more Balance on the squad. Maybe the combo will help them. [/quote]

They are a B team at best and would get smoked in any A division. But if that's what your shooting for go for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Outlaws Going to be top team this age. Just watch and see. Maybe get on board before train rolls in
Skull and Bones
Pay no attention to the creeps that put down every program. Check them out and talk to those that have played , and know coaches

OK Pat. Lets be clear everybody knows your program is terrible. Your 2024 select coach was the worst. He was either fired or parents hated him to the point where everyone was leaving. Now you are replacing him with the B team coaches and that is a smart move. That being said if the B team didn't have their center middie that team would have been terrible as well. He was the B teams whole offense.
Best of luck in tryouts but I would bet $ your reputation has already been hammered and you won't be getting much talent at tryouts. No parent in there right mind should let there kid play there.

mid are placed left, center, right but can move anywhere, that person was just being a DB.

Well, some play the crease, some invert to X, some play up top, some play high low and soccer mommies have them play left right center
and some just play with theIR dicks all day, and BELITTLE MOMS ON BOTC!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
step away from the bong...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue goalie trying out for WP...

Both TB Gs were playing at Shootout for Soldiers today . . .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OUTLAWS GOLD was a tough Team this year came a long way from last season. Their center mid outstanding , I agree with that. They def need more Balance on the squad. Maybe the combo will help them.

They are a B team at best and would get smoked in any A division. But if that's what your shooting for go for it.
[/quote]

A division is quite a broad term nowadays. Against Taz,WP and Schalje. Yes. They get smoked. Against any other A team on LI. They have better than a punchers chance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good numbers at Igloo tryouts. Still no announcement on head coach. Hopefully they make the tough but necessary (and obvious) change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OUTLAWS GOLD was a tough Team this year came a long way from last season. Their center mid outstanding , I agree with that. They def need more Balance on the squad. Maybe the combo will help them.

[/quote]

Instead of hating on the team. Bring your boy to tryouts. Maybe he makes it. But I doubt it. Because you probably left last year and are now so pissed cause your team [lacrosse] the bed all year and this team played really well. So why not trash the Outlets on BOTC now. Grass isn't always greener, but I guess you know that now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port Washington hs head coach, coaching Shore to Shore 2024. Legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]True Blue goalie trying out for WP...

Lol good try

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good numbers at Igloo tryouts. Still no announcement on head coach. Hopefully they make the tough but necessary (and obvious) change.

Someone, maybe the owner, should have the stones to tell him what is obvious to every parent who has been there the past couple years. He and his kid belong on the B team. More top players will flee again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone, maybe the owner, should have the stones to tell him what is obvious to every parent who has been there the past couple years. He and his kid belong on the B team. More top players will flee again

The Igloo team will be better this year simply because with the early tryouts they will pickup solid kids that were holed as b team kids other places but are good enough to play on A teams or A level players that want to practice closer to home. Its a good opportunity for kids/parents that feel its important to be on the A team in an organization. Very good coaches at Wolfpack and Taz but the reality is most anyone would be successful coaching at the 3rd,4th and 5th grade level with the talent that they have on those teams.Although it will be tough on some parents and kids, i'd expect half that Igloo team to be different this year. I really believe that the early tryouts were done specifically to get this team going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who? Neal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who? Neal?

Correct

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guessing you lack those "stones" since your not doing it. Takes a mighty brace man to send another in to fight his battles!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

kid wasn't even at tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

You can't use the word outstanding for any kid on a team like this. They don't play anyone. Unless these outstanding kids are playing against top level talent there is no way of putting them ahead of others . I watch this team play the WP and Taz and none of these boys did anything. It's time for the one or two kids on this team to move onto the better teams. Why would you keep them at this level? Having your son be the best on a sub B squad is not something anyone should be aiming for. I've been in the same boat and this year I have made a decision to move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get rid of Shawn and the team will be better he's a daddy coach not a real coach. I'm not paying this money for this bs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Igloo team will be better this year simply because with the early tryouts they will pickup solid kids that were holed as b team kids other places but are good enough to play on A teams or A level players that want to practice closer to home. Its a good opportunity for kids/parents that feel its important to be on the A team in an organization. Very good coaches at Wolfpack and Taz but the reality is most anyone would be successful coaching at the 3rd,4th and 5th grade level with the talent that they have on those teams.Although it will be tough on some parents and kids, i'd expect half that Igloo team to be different this year. I really believe that the early tryouts were done specifically to get this team going.

They also got burned doing late Aug tryouts last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They also got burned doing late Aug tryouts last year

Any idea where they play winter ball I could not get that answer yesterday? I would think that is a pretty good question. Winter schedule and location

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they played at Alley Pond park.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get rid of Shawn and the team will be better he's a daddy coach not a real coach. I'm not paying this money for this bs

You're a dic$ and everyone here knows you could pay 6k and they wouldn't take your kid. Should you be getting ready for the 24 B team tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the 2024 group will now be coached or trained by Anthony Alexander the Director. At least that is what I heard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they played at Alley Pond park.

Queens

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the 2024 group will now be coached or trained by Anthony Alexander the Director. At least that is what I heard.

He is differently picking the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

kid wasn't even at tryouts

Yet, you'll see him at attack, midfield and man up. Maybe he should bring a long pole to tourneys as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is differently picking the team.

He could hand the current coach an all star team of WP and Taz and he would ruin it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guessing you lack those "stones" since your not doing it. Takes a mighty brace man to send another in to fight his battles!

Doing what? Firing someone who doesn't work for him? If only he was a brace man....he could come into your place of employment and fire you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doing what? Firing someone who doesn't work for him? If only he was a brace man....he could come into your place of employment and fire you.

Confronting him you spineless [lacrosse]. You asked if "someone " would say something, why don't you? [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are nuts. That coach is great (repeat GREAT) for kids at this age. Stop the hate. My son plays on a "better" club because of geography/convenience. I wish I could swing it to have my son taught by the coach of that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty easy to talk about "stones" when you're not willing to show any yourself! Seems like you're "stoneless". Cowboy up and do something you BOTC warrior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are nuts. That coach is great (repeat GREAT) for kids at this age. Stop the hate. My son plays on a "better" club because of geography/convenience. I wish I could swing it to have my son taught by the coach of that team.

by this age do you mean 1st graders? if so i agree. over his head now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Confronting him you spineless [lacrosse]. You asked if "someone " would say something, why don't you? [lacrosse]

Whatever, if its not this year it will be next year. Why not just make the change now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

You can't use the word outstanding for any kid on a team like this. They don't play anyone. Unless these outstanding kids are playing against top level talent there is no way of putting them ahead of others . I watch this team play the WP and Taz and none of these boys did anything. It's time for the one or two kids on this team to move onto the better teams. Why would you keep them at this level? Having your son be the best on a sub B squad is not something anyone should be aiming for. I've been in the same boat and this year I have made a decision to move on. [/quote]

[/quote]

You can't use the word outstanding for any kid on a team like this. They don't play anyone. Unless these outstanding kids are playing against top level talent there is no way of putting them ahead of others . I watch this team play the WP and Taz and none of these boys did anything. It's time for the one or two kids on this team to move onto the better teams. Why would you keep them at this level? Having your son be the best on a sub B squad is not something anyone should be aiming for. I've been in the same boat and this year I have made a decision to move on. [/quote]

Where did you watch them play WP and Taz? On your 2024 youth club lacrosse game on XBox? Cause they played neither of those teams. And this team played some top level talent and won. Check your tourney machine and get back to us with some more enlightening BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever, if its not this year it will be next year. Why not just make the change now?

Hey Stupid...you are posting anonymously and calling someone else spineless and a [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahah get ready for 24 B team tryout. I love it. Do your really need to get ready for that? or can you walk in after a day at the beach, sun burned and make that team. No offense but the 50 practices you had didn't work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express goalie just got lit up today in town play. That's why they are looking for a new one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real nice. I hope this kid's parents don't have to read your donkey comments. When will you grow up??? Perhaps it's true, you don't have grow up only grow old. It would be great if your kid decides to quit lacrosse. Oh no!!! What will you do? How will you live vicariously through him now!!! Your hopes of another Paul Rabil just got shattered!!! Loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a team game, moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered