BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,161
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 64 of 78 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah. Every lax family has the money to pay for their family to fly out to Denver. Every single one.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo was on a good tragectory with this 2022 team but AAlexander got greedy. His club, his call but if it ain't broke...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Express and all the other teams that competed at WSYL. It is a memory that will last a lifetime for each player that participated. Stop with all the negative comments, these kids are 12 and 13 years old. I for one am amazed at how talented these kids are, and enjoy watching them get better each year!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to Express and all the other teams that competed at WSYL. It is a memory that will last a lifetime for each player that participated. Stop with all the negative comments, these kids are 12 and 13 years old. I for one am amazed at how talented these kids are, and enjoy watching them get better each year!!

You sound like one of the suckers that paid a ton for a tournament with worse teams than you play in your local tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that WSYL is going to a 1/1 cutoff date next year to be more in line with soccer and international rules.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like one of the suckers that paid a ton for a tournament with worse teams than you play in your local tournaments.

My Kid played and won last year. Please put on your brakes. This is not a "world champion" event. It is called branding. Be careful. The best teams do not go, and you will see where you actually stand soon enough. Ask that to the kids who were stars last year where they fall now. Enjoy the moment, but understand the event is a lot of smoke and mirrors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo and prime time had weaker brackets ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish not granted MB... hahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that WSYL is going to a 1/1 cutoff date next year to be more in line with soccer and international rules.

They will never do that. With a 1/1 cut off date Long Island teams will win every year. The only chance to have another area have a chance to win will be a cut off that is earlier than the 12/1 Long Island school starting date. a 9/1 date helps other areas as the natural grade teams will have more kids born 9/1 to 12/1 which results in older teams than Long Island. It almost worked this year. A 1/1 date would hurt the off Long Island teams as they have more older players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep the 9/1 cut off but make it also grade based with the only exception is if a kid was pushed up a grade.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys are all [lacrosse]holes...be happy for long island. Congrats express!!! 3 years in a row Strong Island representing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to be honest and I am not a fan of the express program from my own experience, but they looked amazing. Prime time looked very good as well. Express clearly the best team when firing on all cylinders like that. In general a big shout out to all the competitive youth lax programs putting that level of play out there at this age. These kids played the game, and not just in the championship, at the highest level I have ever seen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes but 91 had the easiest they r awful what huge bad business move they have a waste at 2022 ,who would ever go there now . B coach gives you B results. 2016 well, was A better Team bottom line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My Kid played and won last year. Please put on your brakes. This is not a "world champion" event. It is called branding. Be careful. The best teams do not go, and you will see where you actually stand soon enough. Ask that to the kids who were stars last year where they fall now. Enjoy the moment, but understand the even is a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Go home jerk and give your kid a hug. We feel bad for your family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This should not be a surprise to any team that has played Igloo. This team and organization are notorious for using racial slurs and demeaning language on the field especially when they are losing and know they have lost. It goes beyond trash talking. So butt ending kids is parr for the course and not a surprise. For this behavior to be tolerated by the club means that they are lead by some serious dirt bags.

The coaches, the parents and the directors should not allow such behavior. There is no place for that conduct in organized youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG. 13 year olds get to play on national tv on the 4th of July. Pretty darn cool if you ask me. The parents of holdbacks are just angry their kids can't play because they are 16 in the 8th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG. 13 year olds get to play on national tv on the 4th of July. Pretty darn cool if you ask me. The parents of holdbacks are just angry their kids can't play because they are 16 in the 8th grade.

It is cool. Big infomercial paid by the extravagant tournament fees. No better place to play east coast teams than Denver. Suckers smh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island is Mecca. Denver is a joke. Move the Wsyl to Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My Kid played and won last year. Please put on your brakes. This is not a "world champion" event. It is called branding. Be careful. The best teams do not go, and you will see where you actually stand soon enough. Ask that to the kids who were stars last year where they fall now. Enjoy the moment, but understand the even is a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Go home jerk and give your kid a hug. We feel bad for your family.

Aww, bury your head in the sand much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Part of it is growing the game and that requires a locaton outside the NE. I don't understand why people are so negative and take every opportunity to complain about something. The only thing that is rough is the money, I get that. But start fundraising once the roster is set. Bottom line for 2017 the Express is the best U13 in the world. Congrats for that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to say it they are not even the best U13 team on LI
And they will get beat at millon by hawks AGAIN easily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PT 2022 better than Igloo, DONE!

How is PT 2022 better than Igloo ??? The PT Team that was in Denver was a mix of 2021 / 2022 kids... just like most other teams changing things up for this tournament.
Return both teams to 2022 version and Igloo will win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations LI Express! Job well done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that calling the 2017 Express team the best in the world is outrageous. They won that tournament. Congrats and have a safe trip home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Part of it is growing the game and that requires a locaton outside the NE. I don't understand why people are so negative and take every opportunity to complain about something. The only thing that is rough is the money, I get that. But start fundraising once the roster is set. Bottom line for 2017 the Express is the best U13 in the world. Congrats for that.

😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to say it they are not even the best U13 team on LI
And they will get beat at millon by hawks AGAIN easily.

Igloo lost with Black Ice players. Did Express bring 2021 kids down to play? We all know some Express kids were to old to play. prime time brought 2021 kids. The 2021 kids helped Igloo and Prime time a lot. Can you say the same for Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that calling the 2017 Express team the best in the world is outrageous. They won that tournament. Congrats and have a safe trip home.

Of course you do... because it's not your team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😂

Best team in the World is correct. There is no better U13 team in the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😂

Because Body by Jake told me so! Besides, I had to go through 10 mediocre one country teams to get there. Take that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where were the Hawks at the WSYL? I wonder they couldn't make it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This whole conversation is silly... of course there are other teams out there that could have won, of course playing 2022 teams might be different, better, worse etc- but this is a U13 tournament and any club that felt they could put together a great team can go. Many do not, but that doesn't make it a less than tournament. You go, play who is there and earn the championship among those teams. It is no different than the Dicks National Championship in Fl. It's for fun and the kids love it!

As for the experience- couldn't be better. If you have the money, it's a great experience for a kid. Denver is an amazing place to visit, sight see after, and vacation. Don't knock it just because you don't want to or can't spend the money to do so. There are many experiences that some would like to participate in but can't, in all walks in life. If a team or family wants to go- fundraising is possible and will lower the cost. For what the kids experience, it is a great time. If they are in the championship game, even better. What kid doesn't think it's cool to hear their name on tv and have friends and family watch?

My son wasn't there this year, but did get to experience the WSYL in the past and it was totally worth every penny. We speak from experiencing the event and would do it all over again. If it's not for you, so be it, but it's certainly an experience others want and enjoy. To each their own.

Congrats to Express this year. Congrats to PT for a well played game. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Denver!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😂

On the most even playing field with actual rules in place they beat everyone and played amazing. Absolutely the best U13 team in the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 igloo is 2-1 vs express this year. Igloo should have brought their real team. Probably would have done better. Express has great chemistry because it was the same team all along. Igloo messed with their chemistry and it back fired on them. Hopefully LI represents well at Millon. Going to be hard. All those teams will be bigger and older than LI teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This should not be a surprise to any team that has played Igloo. This team and organization are notorious for using racial slurs and demeaning language on the field especially when they are losing and know they have lost. It goes beyond trash talking. So butt ending kids is parr for the course and not a surprise. For this behavior to be tolerated by the club means that they are lead by some serious dirt bags.

There is a reason igloo is not at NLF or LaxFest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a reason igloo is not at NLF or LaxFest.

they are the definition of sore losers ! so they have to play dirty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 igloo is 2-1 vs express this year. Igloo should have brought their real team. Probably would have done better. Express has great chemistry because it was the same team all along. Igloo messed with their chemistry and it back fired on them. Hopefully LI represents well at Millon. Going to be hard. All those teams will be bigger and older than LI teams.

Agreed. Lacrosse about chemistry; the real 2022 team had great chemistry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Lacrosse about chemistry; the real 2022 team had great chemistry.

The "real" team is ineligible for this tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😂

On the most even playing field with actual rules in place they beat everyone and played amazing. Absolutely the best U13 team in the world.

The best as U13 is defined this year. U13 meant something entirely different last year and will probably be different again next year.

Enjoy your trophy from a poorly attend weak tournament which many top teams avoid due to strange age cutoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😂

The best as U13 is defined this year. U13 meant something entirely different last year and will probably be different again next year.

Enjoy your trophy from a poorly attend weak tournament which many top teams avoid due to strange age cutoffs.

Why are the age cutoff's "strange"? Please explain?

For others out there, I will translate this post:

"... which many top teams avoid due to strange age cutoffs." really means "... which many teams avoid due to it having age cutoffs"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Congrats to Express and all the other teams that competed at WSYL. It is a memory that will last a lifetime for each player that participated. Stop with all the negative comments, these kids are 12 and 13 years old. I for one am amazed at how talented these kids are, and enjoy watching them get better each year!!

You sound like one of the suckers that paid a ton for a tournament with worse teams than you play in your local tournaments

And you sound like a dic#

Page 64 of 78 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard