BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 61 of 102 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What's this U13 Florida team playing Express this weekend? Any news?

I heard they spanked express

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop your crying. It's a great tournament for a great cause. Your sons team won't be back is your towns choice. If you are only there for the t-shirt get a life. Think of all the hard work the director puts in to put this together for the memory of his son and to raise money. So 1 team slips through the cracks. This money is not going to some teams pocket like most other tournaments. As a matter of fact this is probably the first year it went to a championship format.

U don't know what ur talking about they had championship every yr our team entered

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a real shame today at the Koehler Tournament. A travel team from Florida came up and spanked everyone. It was rumored that they were a U13 and as if that wasn't enough, they enlisted the help of a few SWR boys (one of which is the 2022 Express kid). So we got to stand around in the rain all day whil a travel team of kids a year older chest their way to the championship. That's for proving that there are no real town tournaments anymore. I know my sons team one be back.

Yeah something didn't seem right for a "town team", they were way too skilled, Now I don't feel so bad our team lost to them,hope they enjoy the T-shirt and plane ride home

I heard there was a U13 team up here. That's a pretty low class move. Not just older kids. Not just a travel team. Not just bringing on LI ringers. A travel team of older kids who also brought in ringers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a real shame today at the Koehler Tournament. A travel team from Florida came up and spanked everyone. It was rumored that they were a U13 and as if that wasn't enough, they enlisted the help of a few SWR boys (one of which is the 2022 Express kid). So we got to stand around in the rain all day whil a travel team of kids a year older chest their way to the championship. That's for proving that there are no real town tournaments anymore. I know my sons team one be back.

Yeah something didn't seem right for a "town team", they were way too skilled, Now I don't feel so bad our team lost to them,hope they enjoy the T-shirt and plane ride home

You actually get a medal for winning. I can send you a pic if you want

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your just upset because you had Queen we are the champions already to go for the ride home and some team from florida ruined it for you

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe a team would intentionally fly for a town tournament. If they they did have local kids then they must have know. Even if everything is true I however feel that the blame is misplaced. This tournament is a charity tournament and some sort of moral obligation is placed on the coaches when fielding a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe a team would intentionally fly for a town tournament. If they they did have local kids then they must have know. Even if everything is true I however feel that the blame is misplaced. This tournament is a charity tournament and some sort of moral obligation is placed on the coaches when fielding a team.

Why can't you believe that? Was this your 1st tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not first tournament. Seems like way to much effort and cost for what? Not like they are playing in their back yard. Travel all that way to not have any competition in the middle of rain storm? Just can't see it myself but if you can then more power to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's s real shathat adults would capitalize on somebody else's miss happens why to make them feel better about themselves their kids suck and so does the blonde bombshell

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ur too stupid to know how to spell correctly and express ur donkey opinion, it's not whining when u expose a team for not playing by the rules. And thx for offer but u can keep ur picture for yourself and hang it on ur trophy wall. And for the idiot who stated their a team from Florida, ur even less intelligent than the whining idiot(hopefully next tournament they can get their team to actually wear the same uniform and not hand out pinneys in the parking lot), fun tournament, great cause, hope "town" team parkland enjoys their win with the * attached, real classy organization...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shut up mike and Jamie try graduating from high school GED's don't count

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ur too stupid to know how to spell correctly and express ur donkey opinion, it's not whining when u expose a team for not playing by the rules. And thx for offer but u can keep ur picture for yourself and hang it on ur trophy wall. And for the idiot who stated their a team from Florida, ur even less intelligent than the whining idiot(hopefully next tournament they can get their team to actually wear the same uniform and not hand out pinneys in the parking lot), fun tournament, great cause, hope "town" team parkland enjoys their win with the * attached, real classy organization...

It's hilarious that UR calling someone stupid and calling out there spelling. You sir are a moron with your incoherent sentence. Quit crying and read a book. Maybe hooked on phonics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop your crying. It's a great tournament for a great cause. Your sons team won't be back is your towns choice. If you are only there for the t-shirt get a life. Think of all the hard work the director puts in to put this together for the memory of his son and to raise money. So 1 team slips through the cracks. This money is not going to some teams pocket like most other tournaments. As a matter of fact this is probably the first year it went to a championship format.

It's always been championship format. And if he wants to continue supporting his cause, then he should do his homework. I know for a fact that 3 2023s won't be back next year, Parkland being one of them. There are rules for a reason donkey. They could've come up next week and played in Blatants 2022 division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a BS cop-out. No one likes when teams do this. When a team comes from Florida, it's not a town team. It should have been made clear to the director.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People, all the personal insults hit back and forth over the net over 6th grade lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ever hear of a straw man argument? Where one person posts a lie, then everyone attacks someone else based on the lie? The Parkland team was a Parkland team. U13 means the kids are under 13. You, like 12 and 11. There were 6 10 year olds on that team. The travel team that played Express Haugen on Friday was composed of Long Island kids and Florida kids - not the same team. And for the wire loser from Express, it was a regulation game, regulation time, 2 refs. So were the Parkland games. Parkland U11 and U13 are both top teams in south Florida going undefeated this year in Florida and now NY. Stop embarrassing kids on here with your made up stories about pinnies in a parking lot. PS: we all know exactly who the authors of these posts are. For that, your kid will remain an outsider without a team to call home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Us lacrosse U13. Born late 2003 and 2004. Is that 2023?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry for the error about championship format. Our town was never wrapped up in that. We were there just to support the the foundation. Hope it was not too much trouble cancelling the pre planned parade you had for today in town banking on that MEDAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Joey S a 2022? Funny that he's playing warrior as a 7th grader

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's an idea. Put your B teams in the B brackets. Smithtown had a 6'2 215lb kid and that was fine when he trucked 75lb kids all day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For many years the bandits, none living in Rocky point, all played as Rocky point and beat up on town teams. Manhasset is Sea to Shore, igloo is South Shore thunder, Mount Sinai black is now 91 bandits, Westhampton is E3... and so on and so on and so on. all of the a teams and AA teams are full of holdbacks. If your team cannot compete with the big money grab teams, it's because you are following rules that are NEVER followed by the winners of all of the tournaments. Riverhead had seventh graders on the field yesterday playing with sixth graders in the B division. Their excuse, the same as yours, he is age-appropriate under some obscure rule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Joey S a 2022? Funny that he's playing warrior as a 7th grader

Maybe because he is a 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's 2022 on paper. Holdback/reclass

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep reclassifying him and he'll have to play up to play on the team with his little brothers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm the coach of the Riverhead 5/6th grade team that played yesterday. Stop trying to deflect what you did yesterday by saying such a thing. Understand I don't need to bring in ringers to try to win a T-shirt. We actually had 11 2024 players playing yesterday, the smallest of all teams on the field in our bracket. If you would like to discuss this a bit further, you know how to get in contact with me. So no need for an excuse, unlike you...

Coach G

quote=Anonymous]For many years the bandits, none living in Rocky point, all played as Rocky point and beat up on town teams. Manhasset is Sea to Shore, igloo is South Shore thunder, Mount Sinai black is now 91 bandits, Westhampton is E3... and so on and so on and so on. all of the a teams and AA teams are full of holdbacks. If your team cannot compete with the big money grab teams, it's because you are following rules that are NEVER followed by the winners of all of the tournaments. Riverhead had seventh graders on the field yesterday playing with sixth graders in the B division. Their excuse, the same as yours, he is age-appropriate under some obscure rule. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ever hear of a straw man argument? Where one person posts a lie, then everyone attacks someone else based on the lie? The Parkland team was a Parkland team. U13 means the kids are under 13. You, like 12 and 11. There were 6 10 year olds on that team. The travel team that played Express Haugen on Friday was composed of Long Island kids and Florida kids - not the same team. And for the wire loser from Express, it was a regulation game, regulation time, 2 refs. So were the Parkland games. Parkland U11 and U13 are both top teams in south Florida going undefeated this year in Florida and now NY. Stop embarrassing kids on here with your made up stories about pinnies in a parking lot. PS: we all know exactly who the authors of these posts are. For that, your kid will remain an outsider without a team to call home.

Parkland is not a town. The SWR kids are not from Florida. If they wanted to come play travel teams they should have come up and played a travel tournament. Without the LI helpers. That team is a joke. The coaches are chumps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep reclassifying him and he'll have to play up to play on the team with his little brothers

He already does half the time. His dad is a weasel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parkland is not a town??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Brodie M a 6th grader Coach G?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We don't have a Brodie on the team...Roster of kids are straight from the PAL roster. I would never do such a thing. As I said, you know how to contact me since you seem to know so much.

That's not something I would do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parkland is not a town??

Parkland is not a town??

That was not a town team. The players told our players that they're not all from the same town. They weren't even from the same state. They all had different helmet, shorts, etc. The lies are ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We don't have a Brodie on the team...Roster of kids are straight from the PAL roster. I would never do such a thing. As I said, you know how to contact me since you seem to know so much.

Riverhead has done it before. Coaches kid played for Connetquot in this tournament a few years back. Leopards can't change their spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR is trash plain and simple! Doesn't matter what age, what grade, they pull their cheating shenanigans everywhere. Must be the water. While I know that this is a 2023 thread, Fifth grade (2024) is worse. Their Longboads SWR "town team" will cheat as long as it benefits the coaches kids. Those kids have the worst sportsmanship I have ever seen. The only good thing that town had is long gone. Although it probably stung, I'm sure Rotanz is over the moon to be rid of such garbage. That school board did him a huge favor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For many years the bandits, none living in Rocky point, all played as Rocky point and beat up on town teams. Manhasset is Sea to Shore, igloo is South Shore thunder, Mount Sinai black is now 91 bandits, Westhampton is E3... and so on and so on and so on. all of the a teams and AA teams are full of holdbacks. If your team cannot compete with the big money grab teams, it's because you are following rules that are NEVER followed by the winners of all of the tournaments. Riverhead had seventh graders on the field yesterday playing with sixth graders in the B division. Their excuse, the same as yours, he is age-appropriate under some obscure rule.

There is so much incorrect in this post I swear you just sat there and made it up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Riverhead has done it before. Coaches kid played for Connetquot in this tournament a few years back. Leopards can't change their spots.

Listen, whatever happened in the past is that. His "and your" story, not mine. Glad you cleared that up for me.

I hope you have a great travel season. Best of luck to you and yours... Cheers.

Coach G

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach G proving again my point....TRASH!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listen, whatever happened in the past is that. His "and your" story, not mine. Glad you cleared that up for me.

I hope you have a great travel season. Best of luck to you and yours... Cheers.

Coach G

What the connection with Riverhead and Parkland? I saw the riverhead players on the sideline with Parkland one game. Seems pretty fishy to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parkland coaches were riverhead coaches in the past. Time to focus on more important things than who the 10 year olds are talking to. Have a goodnight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trashing little Napoleon Long boarder is too easy -
It's over .

Page 61 of 102 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard