BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 60 of 102 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's not a fun scrimmage for Outlaws. More like target practice for S2S and Warriors.

Pretty evenly matched up. Each team played one another for about 20-25 minutes and etc team won and lost one. Warriors beat Outlaws (5-2), S2S beat Warriors (6-5) and Outlaws beat S2S (3-1)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 beat outlaws. S2S beat 91 , outlaws beat S2S

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 beat outlaws. S2S beat 91 , outlaws beat S2S

Great time. Excellent warmup for the summer. There should be some great lax played by all of them this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not a fun scrimmage for Outlaws. More like target practice for S2S and Warriors.

What a jackass thing to say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's very apparent with all the warrior and SYAG comments that the s@&$ stirrers on here are parents who's kids are on both. We realize you want to relevant. Pathetic and being that it's only 2/3 of you on both keep your head on a swivel this summer after bashing kids and programs on here. You weren't that much better than the outlaws

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a jackass thing to say.

Gold beat S2S.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great night of short scrimmages. Boys got to play their game without the pressure and nonsense of a tournament. Teams were evenly matched and each team made the other better players last night. What it should be in the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would love to know what team had the parent who was video recording the scrimmage --- really guy??!!!?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's very apparent with all the warrior and SYAG comments that the s@&$ stirrers on here are parents who's kids are on both. We realize you want to relevant. Pathetic and being that it's only 2/3 of you on both keep your head on a swivel this summer after bashing kids and programs on here. You weren't that much better than the outlaws

It's also very apparent how pathetic grown men like yourself are talking about 11 yr old kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your comment intimates the Warriors are not good so shut your mouth. I think the comment is misplaced. Both the Warrior team and S2S teams are very talented. The scrimmage just proved there is parity amongst players in this age group and that games can be competitive in the future.

Outlaws Select 2023 have kept their mouth shut all year even after being bashed by parents of former players. They are a good team and getting better but are not making any claims at being the best. They just want to compete and to continue getting better.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I must have missed all of the Warrior or SYAG comments. Last night was a good night for all of the boys on all 3 of the teams. I'm looking forward to some more meeting as the season gets going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I must have missed all of the Warrior or SYAG comments. Last night was a good night for all of the boys on all 3 of the teams. I'm looking forward to some more meeting as the season gets going.

yes thank you, I was equally confused. No one mentioned SYAG or Warriors, just spoke about scrimmages, which looked real good last night.
Sounds like someone else above is trying to stir the pot here with mention of SYAG and Warriors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gold beat S2S. [/quote]

I did hear that S2S was missing 6 players of which 4 were starters and 1 was their faceoff guy (they only had 5 subs - 4 and a goalie). So I'm not sure if that that was a fair judgment of them. I would have liked to see all teams at even strength. But hopefully we will see them again in the summer. Overall it was a great, relaxed event. There should be more of these...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your comment intimates the Warriors are not good so shut your mouth. I think the comment is misplaced. Both the Warrior team and S2S teams are very talented. The scrimmage just proved there is parity amongst players in this age group and that games can be competitive in the future.

Outlaws Select 2023 have kept their mouth shut all year even after being bashed by parents of former players. They are a good team and getting better but are not making any claims at being the best. They just want to compete and to continue getting better.

That was Select? Well then you should have sent out the Gold team to win your battle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the same guy who took the videos of the smash games.
Real classy guy. Just stands in front of people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the same guy who took the videos of the smash games.
Real classy guy. Just stands in front of people.

Try this line, "Excuse me" gets them every time!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he stood in the back of the stands last night. Not sure if it was for the unobstructed view or he was hiding because he would be embarrassed if anyone else saw he was recording a 20 minute scrimmage of 6th graders!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OL Select have kept their mouths shut all year, hmmm. You sure you wanna go with that? Good to see you're now making friends with S2S and Warriors - head on a swivel, so sad - you stay classy Huntington!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he stood in the back of the stands last night. Not sure if it was for the unobstructed view or he was hiding because he would be embarrassed if anyone else saw he was recording a 20 minute scrimmage of 6th graders!

He needed it for a late submission to the Warriors tryout. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Embarrassed?? He does it because the parents and the players like to watch them afterward. The kids learn from their mistakes and the parents who could not attend appreciate being able to watch when they can. Even the grandparents who can't attend like watching them. Some of you will tear apart just about anybody huh? Move onto something else and stay off a parent who is just doing something nice for his team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was Select? Well then you should have sent out the Gold team to win your battle.

If you are trying to be funny, you are not. You are just embarrassing yourself as everyone there agreed it was a good primer for the start of spring/summer lacrosse. You make wisea$$ comments to hide your tremendous insecurity. If your kid is a great player you wouldn't be propping him up by putting every other team/player down. Get back on the unemployment line so that you don't lose your place or get a life and enjoy some good lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen this before. Maybe it was the Honey Badgers camera man that was video taping their games last tournament . I saw him taping the Championship game between Express and the Warriors for sure. Or the Titans professional camera man that video tapes their games. Either way who cares . Secondly I am equally confused as to the Syag comment only reference I saw was the Epic one. How does that link to the Warriors?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gold beat S2S.

I did hear that S2S was missing 6 players of which 4 were starters and 1 was their faceoff guy (they only had 5 subs - 4 and a goalie). So I'm not sure if that that was a fair judgment of them. I would have liked to see all teams at even strength. But hopefully we will see them again in the summer. Overall it was a great, relaxed event. There should be more of these...
[/quote]

I saw a S2S kid playing with Manhassett 2024 PAL team. Is that necessary? The kid was there whole team never came out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gold beat S2S.

I saw a S2S kid playing with Manhassett 2024 PAL team. Is that necessary? The kid was there whole team never came out.[/quote]

A 2024 likely plays up with the 2023's. He probably plays with his friends on the town team. Same with the 2022 Express kid that plays with his 2023 SWR PAL team. Either way, not a big deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gold beat S2S.

I saw a S2S kid playing with Manhassett 2024 PAL team. Is that necessary? The kid was there whole team never came out.[/quote]

There are 2 or 3 2024 kids on S2S.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gold beat S2S.

He's 2024, playing up with S2S. Imagine that in this ridiculous sport where it seems like everybody holds their kid back. Used to be the best players did exactly what this boy is doing to improve their skills. Now there are so many sandbaggers you can have an 11 year old 6th grader playing alongside a 13 year old and the 11 year old is the one who people think is average. Makes the sport a joke but whatever, the trolls on this site will say I'm whining.

Can't comment on him never coming off the field in PAL. Seems like an issue the other parents should address with the coach, if they even care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Steange that S2S has 2024s on the roster. Normally DK likes to cheat with 2022s. Or is that an Igloo only thing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo. Checkout some of the new players from Huntington this year. Pretty sure I heard they played for Outlaws 2022 last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo. Checkout some of the new players from Huntington this year. Pretty sure I heard they played for Outlaws 2022 last year.

That would be correct...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gold beat S2S.

I saw a S2S kid playing with Manhassett 2024 PAL team. Is that necessary? The kid was there whole team never came out.

He's 2024, playing up with S2S. Imagine that in this ridiculous sport where it seems like everybody holds their kid back. Used to be the best players did exactly what this boy is doing to improve their skills. Now there are so many sandbaggers you can have an 11 year old 6th grader playing alongside a 13 year old and the 11 year old is the one who people think is average. Makes the sport a joke but whatever, the trolls on this site will say I'm whining.

Can't comment on him never coming off the field in PAL. Seems like an issue the other parents should address with the coach, if they even care.[/quote]

Very well said. Its torture everywhere. Outlaws older kids also. Makes a difference at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's this U13 Florida team playing Express this weekend? Any news?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's this U13 Florida team playing Express this weekend? Any news?

Remover the Titans. They'll bash your head in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess that's why Igloo didn't go to Dicks this year! Gonna be interesting to see how they meet the age or grade based tournaments this year with their roster! If they played 2022 last year they aren't holdbacks. Not sure what you call older kids playing down who aren't holdbacks !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Games maybe. 20 minute scrimmages ... cmon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess that's why Igloo didn't go to Dicks this year! Gonna be interesting to see how they meet the age or grade based tournaments this year with their roster! If they played 2022 last year they aren't holdbacks. Not sure what you call older kids playing down who aren't holdbacks !

No 2023 Igloo players who left the Outlaws are 2022. All legit. No need to spread false rumors Outlaw coach. Don't be disgruntled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo is going to [lacrosse]'s this year.... you are incorrect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a real shame today at the Koehler Tournament. A travel team from Florida came up and spanked everyone. It was rumored that they were a U13 and as if that wasn't enough, they enlisted the help of a few SWR boys (one of which is the 2022 Express kid). So we got to stand around in the rain all day whil a travel team of kids a year older chest their way to the championship. That's for proving that there are no real town tournaments anymore. I know my sons team one be back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember the purpose of this memorial tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop your crying. It's a great tournament for a great cause. Your sons team won't be back is your towns choice. If you are only there for the t-shirt get a life. Think of all the hard work the director puts in to put this together for the memory of his son and to raise money. So 1 team slips through the cracks. This money is not going to some teams pocket like most other tournaments. As a matter of fact this is probably the first year it went to a championship format.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a real shame today at the Koehler Tournament. A travel team from Florida came up and spanked everyone. It was rumored that they were a U13 and as if that wasn't enough, they enlisted the help of a few SWR boys (one of which is the 2022 Express kid). So we got to stand around in the rain all day whil a travel team of kids a year older chest their way to the championship. That's for proving that there are no real town tournaments anymore. I know my sons team one be back.

Yeah something didn't seem right for a "town team", they were way too skilled, Now I don't feel so bad our team lost to them,hope they enjoy the T-shirt and plane ride home

Page 60 of 102 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard