BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,329
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 102 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I received an email for my son last night. Good luck to everyone.

Liar - Liar.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for 48 hours.....so much for "by Wednesday"!

No surprise... I'm sure The Almighty is making people wait on purpose. He's so obnoxious. Fake tan little [lacrosse].

Guess you think your kid isnt good enough. This is all on Warrior they went to Express and 91 to run this region. They also went to other regions and asked the best clubs in those areas to run the ones there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do people even care about this. I doubt the coaches care either its end of the summer and many kids will decline invite as it is expensive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on... you really didn't think your son was going to make the team did you? Well, at least you know you were only paying for a good practice (not game). $185 Warrior/91/Channy practice was wayyyyy overpriced.

Not all of us are worried about money. I own a tanning salon and a teeth whitening service. The little Bandit coach has already paid me enough for my kids to get through undergrad and grad school at Harvard. And I have 9 kids!

Making bank on short guys overcompensating!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior names up--- gotta love the coaches sons/relatives on the team--
kids who werent at tryouts
whatever

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 kids on 2023 total money grab
love the last names of kids on team, just like the coaches -- so unusual, and kids who werent at try outs on rooster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids have to actually accept playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can I see who made the team . My son did not try out but I am curious as to who made it . It sounds like they already knew who would be making the team and the rest was a money maker .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 kids on 2023 total money grab
love the last names of kids on team, just like the coaches -- so unusual, and kids who werent at try outs on rooster

Every kid on the team was at tryout. Your kid just wasn't good enough. Reality is hitting you harder than Tyson right now. Roll with the punches and buy him a tennis racquet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AJ's kid made it???? That is the biggest laugh of them all.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job AJ, way to be unbiased. Daddy's boy, BM would have used better judgement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet half the kids decline. The price is too high

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior posted the names on their Instagram page. Look for Warrior All-American team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The timing of this event is just as horrible as the price.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was his son even at the tryout or was he one of the grantee spots

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AJ's kid made it???? That is the biggest laugh of them all.

Classless. Glad your kid got cut from Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regans another one. Horrible player. AJ's butt buddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the stud goalie Haugen had to have. Not as good as everyone thought. his name not on list

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate the event leave kids names out Everyone is getting nuts over an overrated event that people will pay large amounts of wasted money for

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey idiot. I'm still on Express. Just didn't
Make this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the stud goalie Haugen had to have. Not as good as everyone thought. his name not on list

because the majority were supposed to be 91 players. Now you know. Don't sign up next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express goalie and Igloo goalie were the two best goalies at the tryout. And it wasn't even close. Just another casualty of the typical politics. They weren't the only one's either. It's a shame. Maybe a donation to the Stony Brook Girls Lacrosse program or a lifetime supply of shoe lifts would have gotten him on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He didn't tryout and am guessing the video got lost in the mail.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

because the majority were supposed to be 91 players. Now you know. Don't sign up next year.

So true. 91 goalie, while good, was the worst at tryouts. Maybe he had a bad day, but his clears were terrible and he couldn't stop anything below his belt. Like I said, maybe just a bad day. But if this tryout had any legitimacy at all, that kid would not have made the team. That's one of about 4 GLARING errors with this roster where Bandits made it over others. Listen, every kid they're was very good, without exception, but this was supposed to be the best kids. A bunch of Bandits made it because their parents are on their knees in from of D-bag JS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has the largest representation for a middle of the road team. People can beat up 9-1 but just look. My son did not make it and we used it as a Barometer. From an outsider Bandits should of had the most representation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true. 91 goalie, while good, was the worst at tryouts. Maybe he had a bad day, but his clears were terrible and he couldn't stop anything below his belt. Like I said, maybe just a bad day. But if this tryout had any legitimacy at all, that kid would not have made the team. That's one of about 4 GLARING errors with this roster where Bandits made it over others. Listen, every kid they're was very good, without exception, but this was supposed to be the best kids. A bunch of Bandits made it because their parents are on their knees in from of D-bag JS.

The new Haugen express goalie didn't try out he was on vacation bravo to his parents for not changing plans --
He has clears that of a high school student he's really good
It's a shame he didn't tryout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regans another one. Horrible player. AJ's butt buddy.

Mentioning kids by name is not cool. Spew your venom & jealousy but leave the kids out of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One would think the best teams would have most kids but somehow express has by far the most hmmmm Channy made some decisions behind the scene

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has the largest representation for a middle of the road team. People can beat up 9-1 but just look. My son did not make it and we used it as a Barometer. From an outsider Bandits should of had the most representation

What is the break down of club teams of the kids that made it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The express goalie was on vacation he didn't try out
He has the clears of a hs goalie he's good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah too prestigious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree with this post but the original is so true. Kid is horrible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is nothing more than a $2500 total cost lacrosse tournament. You parents are nuts. It's 6th grade and none of this matters at all. There will not be one College coach taking notes on these kids. It's such a total waste of money. The competition between clubs on LI is more than enough for our kids to compete and get better. This roster far from respresents the best kids. Outside of JS kids who are very good; the other coaches kids don't belong and there were plenty of kids who didn't show up.

I would guarantee if we ran a FREE tryouts for a top team on LI kids and the cost to go to the tournament was free....... we'd compile a team of kids who would kick this teams A$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is nothing more than a $2500 total cost lacrosse tournament. You parents are nuts. It's 6th grade and none of this matters at all. There will not be one College coach taking notes on these kids. It's such a total waste of money. The competition between clubs on LI is more than enough for our kids to compete and get better. This roster far from respresents the best kids. Outside of JS kids who are very good; the other coaches kids don't belong and there were plenty of kids who didn't show up.

I would guarantee if we ran a FREE tryouts for a top team on LI kids and the cost to go to the tournament was free....... we'd compile a team of kids who would kick this teams A$$.

You are wrong. With the exception of a few players, these are the top 6th graders on LI. There are kids that could have or should have made the team instead of a few of the selected players but move on. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter but being selected gives the kids a boost of confidence which is immeasurable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if the other regions are as messed up as LI and teams are determined ahead of tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think the way Warrior set it up set people to select the team the way it was. All those kids on one field for only two hours provided very little opportunity for kids that were unknown to make an impact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are wrong. With the exception of a few players, these are the top 6th graders on LI. There are kids that could have or should have made the team instead of a few of the selected players but move on. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter but being selected gives the kids a boost of confidence which is immeasurable.

Some of the better kids didn't even tryout. Their parents dont need some bs money making scheme to legitimize their kids talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team is not the best because my son isn't on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think the way Warrior set it up set people to select the team the way it was. All those kids on one field for only two hours provided very little opportunity for kids that were unknown to make an impact.

That is the Truth. While the kids selected are all great players. I know of 3 kids that tried out (not all 2023) and were not "known" kids but were tremendous players. Non of those 3 made the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While everything people say is all true. But let's look at it this way. If playing on the best teams against the best teams wasn't important, we would all just play PAL. Whether this is all driven by parents, kids whatever, I think some kids/parents are driven by these mile stones / tryouts/ tourneys etc. whether it's Brine, warriors, under armour , etc etc. stick in hand is good. Unfortunately this is a complete rip off. No one needs a helmet, gloves, etc. brine is 400 all in. And you get 4 days. With games and practices

Page 54 of 102 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard