BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,083
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 51 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 50 51
Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They won. Team is winding down and NONE of you from this age group ever beat them. Of course they are breaking up. Why torture themselves all summmer playing so much. They are committed or all on someones radar, now they can have some of their childhood back and enjoy less lax over the summer. Amen.

Yes they won.. but haven't won during the biggest summer of thst age group... they know a loss is coming his summer and are worried

History repeating itself! Remember the Turtles? They get to this age group and many others catch up and even pass.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest reason Crush is disbanding is because that coach only cares about his kid. Now that his kid is done, no need to invest any more time in the other kids. That was apparent in Denver that only the coach's kid and 4 more were cared about. Everyone else was/is dispensable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest reason Crush is disbanding is because that coach only cares about his kid. Now that his kid is done, no need to invest any more time in the other kids. That was apparent in Denver that only the coach's kid and 4 more were cared about. Everyone else was/is dispenItable.

What ? D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won. Team is winding down and NONE of you from this age group ever beat them. Of course they are breaking up. Why torture themselves all summmer playing so much. They are committed or all on someones radar, now they can have some of their childhood back and enjoy less lax over the summer. Amen.

Yes they won.. but haven't won during the biggest summer of thst age group... they know a loss is coming his summer and are worried

History repeating itself! Remember the Turtles? They get to this age group and many others catch up and even pass.

Yeah not really but hiold that thought to make yourself feel better, why do people believe crush is disbanding, it's the winter and school ball is about to get under way, but everyone can predict what this one team is doing 5 or 6 months from now .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah not really but hiold that thought to make yourself feel better, why do people believe crush is disbanding, it's the winter and school ball is about to get under way, but everyone can predict what this one team is doing 5 or 6 months from now .
89+2 are playing in the NLF events june 10-11 and july 15-16 and big4hhh june 17-18. Hardly sounds like they are disbanding. That loss is coming though that a certainty.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, a lot of snowflakes on this site obsessed with 89+2, and whether they are disbanding, what tournaments they're playing in, how much time each player gets, who the coach likes more, etc. It's like you're following the Kardashians. Maybe you have a "cru$h" on them. Seriously, this is not a good look for you. Do your thing, put in some hard work, and then hope you can play at their level someday. But stop obsessing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

89+2 are playing in the NLF events june 10-11 and july 15-16 and big4hhh june 17-18. Hardly sounds like they are disbanding. That loss is coming though that a certainty.

Every team, in every sport, at every level, looses at some point, even the great ones. Why is that even a concern, kind of pathetic waiting around and hoping a team looses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not disbanding. Just not playing 9-12 tournaments like they did 5th -8th... Four or so this year. I repeat. They won. Its is no longer about the team... Keep chasin...haters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, a lot of snowflakes on this site obsessed with 89+2, and whether they are disbanding, what tournaments they're playing in, how much time each player gets, who the coach likes more, etc. It's like you're following the Kardashians. Maybe you have a "cru$h" on them. Seriously, this is not a good look for you. Do your thing, put in some hard work, and then hope you can play at their level someday. But stop obsessing.
Nah, Maryland parents just can't get it out of their heads that a LI team has been clearly better no matter what they say or do.......entertaining on so many levels...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not disbanding. Just not playing 9-12 tournaments like they did 5th -8th... Four or so this year. I repeat. They won. Its is no longer about the team... Keep chasin...haters.

Says the parent of the kid who is still not getting any college looks despite being on the "best team". Colleges already picked who they wanted, looks like your snowflake is out of luck

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My little snowflake is just fine, thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My little snowflake is just fine, thank you.

But, it would seem you are admitting he IS a snowflake. Is that really what you wanted to say . . .??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Snowflakes are unique, one of a kind, right? Sounds OK to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]They won. Team is winding down and NONE of you from this age group ever beat them. Of course they are breaking up. Why torture themselves all summmer playing so much. They are committed or all on someones radar, now they can have some of their childhood back and enjoy less lax over the summer. Amen.

Clubs caught up to the Turtles, but not until the summer between Soph-Junior years. And the Turtles were more dominant that this Crush team ever was. By a large margin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]They won. Team is winding down and NONE of you from this age group ever beat them. Of course they are breaking up. Why torture themselves all summmer playing so much. They are committed or all on someones radar, now they can have some of their childhood back and enjoy less lax over the summer. Amen.

Clubs caught up to the Turtles, but not until the summer between Soph-Junior years. And the Turtles were more dominant that this Crush team ever was. By a large margin.

Lets be honest. Clubs didn't "catch up" to the turtles, they got older than the turtles. Same old story...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey the turtles are seniors in HS now diff an old story

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well sorry hater my son plays one younger 91 team and my older one is done with the process and saw it first hand . Practice last night had full attendance and the talent level is insane. The chemistry they play with is what seperates that team. Wow. Comparing crush and turtles is useless waste of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regardless of Turtles or Crush they are the two best club teams ever. one thing we can all agree on is they are both from LI not Maryland Best players and teams still here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As long as I have coached against CRUSH they have not attended Crab tournament. Regardless everyone's hung up on if they lose and the answer is yes they probably will but to be truthful what they have done for the notoriety of the age group has been impressive. Just enjoy the ride people wins and losses intravel lacrosse are not the most important factors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"My little snowflake is just fine, thank you."

"But, it would seem you are admitting he IS a snowflake. Is that really what you wanted to say . . .??"

Sure. Nothing on this site is real or means anything anyway except for the venom, so in that context, yes Snowflake is just fine. Whatever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As long as I have coached against CRUSH they have not attended Crab tournament. Regardless everyone's hung up on if they lose and the answer is yes they probably will but to be truthful what they have done for the notoriety of the age group has been impressive. Just enjoy the ride people wins and losses intravel lacrosse are not the most important factors

Ummm, they ALREADY LOST to the Crabs. Yes both teams had holdbacks, so don't start with your excuses, take your loss and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well sorry hater my son plays one younger 91 team and my older one is done with the process and saw it first hand . Practice last night had full attendance and the talent level is insane. The chemistry they play with is what seperates that team. Wow. Comparing crush and turtles is useless waste of time.

So says the father of a player. Enough said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ummm, they ALREADY LOST to the Crabs. Yes both teams had holdbacks, so don't start with your excuses, take your loss and move on.

I hate the Crush but we all know that story and I am from a neighboring Maryland team Teams played a month later and it was an absolute blowout. For your info as well that incident was reason so many people have defected from the Crabs which I am thankful for

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush will lose to edge this summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess that legal weed is going around. No one is victorious VS Crush this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could only be said by 1)a crab parent or 2) someone who was not there and is clueless. Everyone knows what really happened and what Crabs did that day to win a youth lacrosse game. They then got schooled on television the next month. Crush had the same players - Crabs was not even close. That team is a shell of what it was .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess that legal weed is going around. No one is victorious VS Crush this year.

It will happen sooner rather than later. They're done. One question: will the double holdback be playing with crush or the 8th grade team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could only be said by 1)a crab parent or 2) someone who was not there and is clueless. Everyone knows what really happened and what Crabs did that day to win a youth lacrosse game. They then got schooled on television the next month. Crush had the same players - Crabs was not even close. That team is a shell of what it was .

Any video of the schooling

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a tape of crush/edge nov 12/16 Philadelphia good game could have went either way. We edge had several missing pretty sure they did as well. We cross paths at 4HHH June17-18 and NLF July 15-16 our best players have been told to "be there". No excuses if we can't beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only the warped mind of a Crabs parent would count beachlax as a win. Bring down your 2019s for one game and then get destroyed on national tv when you can't play your manchildren. 19-8 I think. On national TV.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a tape of crush/edge nov 12/16 Philadelphia good game could have went either way. We edge had several missing pretty sure they did as well. We cross paths at 4HHH June17-18 and NLF July 15-16 our best players have been told to "be there". No excuses if we can't beat them.

I think if you can load up with as many 16 and 17 year olds as you can find to play down, you should be in good shape. Same old story "our team caught up" no "your team got older"... Been going on for years... Blah blah blah, Edge taking a page out of the MD, PA, and Mass play book, and taking it to whole other level. I hope your team wins so you can feel good... Too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think if you can load up with as many 16 and 17 year olds as you can find to play down, you should be in good shape. Same old story "our team caught up" no "your team got older"... Been going on for years... Blah blah blah, Edge taking a page out of the MD, PA, and Mass play book, and taking it to whole other level. I hope your team wins so you can feel good... Too funny.
kids are all turning 16 after may 1/2017. no 17 year olds on that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will happen sooner rather than later. They're done. One question: will the double holdback be playing with crush or the 8th grade team?

Never a fan of Crush, but always respected the talent, but have to say the 8th grade hold back deal was one of the more despicable moves , has to be embarrassing for the kid, mom and dad must be proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you even get how stupid you are? Most on age 2018's are 16 now!!! Which means most on age 2020's are 14. Not 16. I love it. Who cares. So you'll have a 20 year old freshman in college, nothing new. Of course where I'm from most college freshman are 18 and many are still 17 in the fall of freshman year of college. Go figure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These kids are in HS. Anyone whining about holdbacks is a total loser.

Turtles were dominant until the end. Given that Crush only cares about 5 kids, wouldn't be surprised to see them surpassed this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you even get how stupid you are? Most on age 2018's are 16 now!!! Which means most on age 2020's are 14. Not 16. I love it. Who cares. So you'll have a 20 year old freshman in college, nothing new. Of course where I'm from most college freshman are 18 and many are still 17 in the fall of freshman year of college. Go figure.

2018's are 16 turning 17. 2019's are 15 turning 16 and so on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regardless of Turtles or Crush they are the two best club teams ever. one thing we can all agree on is they are both from LI not Maryland Best players and teams still here

No. Turtles can definitely lay claim to be one of the best ever. But you can't say that about a freshman team. Not enough tournaments/games to say that. If they continue to be excellent for 1-2 more years, then they can say that.

Crabs 2014 is probably the most dominant team ever. They won every single game and tournament in HS. They had 23 commits on that team. Think about it - undefeated in HS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most private school 2020's are 15-16, public 14-15. Cry all you want, but most of those private kids did the extra pre-1st year when they were 6 years old, and way before competitive sports played a part in their lives. Anyone still whining about it in HS needs a new activity. Let's also not forget that the government is not the gold standard for much of anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the poster above - take a look at Crabs 2021 roster and then look at the 22s next year. Hmm.... look familiar?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most private school 2020's are 15-16, public 14-15. Cry all you want, but most of those private kids did the extra pre-1st year when they were 6 years old, and way before competitive sports played a part in their lives. Anyone still whining about it in HS needs a new activity. Let's also not forget that the government is not the gold standard for much of anything.
Not sure what region of private schools you're talking about, but in the Northeast most, if not all of the 'repeating' goes on in 9th grade. Son goes to a Ct. Prep school (2020) and 75% of the 9th grade are repeating 9th from another school. He's 14.5 with a few 16 year old classmates. Then throw in those 5 or 6 they admit for a Senior PG year, and then when he's 17 he'll have 20 year old classmates. Not whining, It is what it is. Son has never had delusions of playing D1 lacrosse just enjoys the game, and is thrilled that his school has 4 teams. But I do love when people come on here and say "Oh they're in high school now (still haven't played a HS spring game) so age no longer matters....

Page 30 of 51 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 50 51

Link Copied to Clipboard