BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,329
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 102 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rec and Travel are age based for fun.
Club is grade based so college recruiters can pick who is coming in every year and evaluations and verbals can start at 7th grade.

Why s that so hard for everyone to figure out?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats up with uspa titans? I just came across their "highlight" videos on youtube. Can't say I've seen a video with more clips of penalties and fighting. Classy group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a A$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whats up with uspa titans? I just came across their "highlight" videos on youtube. Can't say I've seen a video with more clips of penalties and fighting. Classy group.

The one video actually starts with a fight... stay classy LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw that. Pretty funny. Highlight/lowlight reel. Parents are kind of obnoxious too.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do teams know their summer schedules yet ?

All A teams yes, but B teams are the scrubs and owners haven't figured the profit margin yet, and don't have their teams entered yet.

You sir are an absolute a ss, and i feel sorry for your not only your son but the rest of your family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw that. Pretty funny. Highlight/lowlight reel. Parents are kind of obnoxious too.

Wow, unbelievable. Way to put yourselves on the college coach "immediately cross out with red pen" list whenever they see that team and your name associated with it in their binders. Classy group indeed. . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What an embarrassment. Should be banned from all tournament play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All A teams yes, but B teams are the scrubs and owners haven't figured the profit margin yet, and don't have their teams entered yet.

You sir are an absolute a ss, and i feel sorry for your not only your son but the rest of your family.

I think he was referring to the owners greed more than he was making fun of b teams. At least I hope so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, unbelievable. Way to put yourselves on the college coach "immediately cross out with red pen" list whenever they see that team and your name associated with it in their binders. Classy group indeed. . .

They better keep the Husky kid on attack. All those "big hits" will be misses when they aren't playing games on a short field or against little kids. I saw a load of one man play and walking.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They better keep the Husky kid on attack. All those "big hits" will be misses when they aren't playing games on a short field or against little kids. I saw a load of one man play and walking.

Who are they? I did not recognize a single team playing. was this a promotional video, because none of the teams were playing defense against them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you watch the video, at the end it tells you their in florida. And if you look at the lines on the field they are playing half field, like out door box.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you watch the video, at the end it tells you their in florida. And if you look at the lines on the field they are playing half field, like out door box.

Yeah, they're red neck losers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anonymous haters... activate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are they? I did not recognize a single team playing. was this a promotional video, because none of the teams were playing defense against them

They're out east. And look, everyones talking about them. Mission accomplished.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outdoor box?? I think most guys like indoor bush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is running to sign up, that's for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The teams they were playing are number 3 and number 4 placeholders at Dicks last week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am always amazed how grown men can act like HS girls and start and continue the gossip chain.
1. No one want to see kids go at it like that on a lax field but kids do loose it sometimes but those incidents look like both parties were involved.
2. The team is fully sponsored so if a kid plays until he graduates hs that over $28k
3. The owner of the team contributes an additional $1k to each full time player collage fund each year they play on the team.

Grow up people and start acting like men. You're calling kids trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo has a few posted. Pro Player and Blatant in the spring. Hogan Laxfest and Young Guns both in Maryland in the summer.

Bandits posted a couple. Both NLF's and Naptown

Warriors are doing a few spring, both NLF's, NXT, Young Guns, and Lax Fest

Tornados are doing Playday (Md) and Blatant in the spring and NXT, TriStar Lax CLash, and fl$ Shootout.

S2S is doing the 1st NLF, Strong Island Classic, Lax CLash, Legacy Invitational, and Rhode Island Classic. Plus we're doing a trip to Md and PA in the spring.

That's all I can see so far.

Do you actually go out and figure out tournaments for all the clubs? wow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
now..THAT is what we call a wombat....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh there are more lowlight reels from their summer tourneys. Similar theme. Who's the girl in the legacy helmet? She's pretty good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh there are more lowlight reels from their summer tourneys. Similar theme. Who's the girl in the legacy helmet? She's pretty good

I honestly can't believe someone is justifying a video showing blatant penalties and provoked fights by saying it's "funded" and the coach is putting into a college fund and hey, kids lose it occasionally and have to gang-beat an opponent? And the voiceover? These are SIXTH GRADERS not UFC fighters? What college coach is going to look at that approvingly? Embarrassing to the sport. . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She plays Box for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters... UNITE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She plays Box for them.

Actually, I think it is a boy (another one of their long haired freaks).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They promote head hunting and fighting on their videos? They are a bunch of dirt bags. Looks like LIU alumni as coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I honestly can't believe someone is justifying a video showing blatant penalties and provoked fights by saying it's "funded" and the coach is putting into a college fund and hey, kids lose it occasionally and have to gang-beat an opponent? And the voiceover? These are SIXTH GRADERS not UFC fighters? What college coach is going to look at that approvingly? Embarrassing to the sport. . .
you keep talking about college. They are 5th and 6th graders. Who is embarrassing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo has a few posted. Pro Player and Blatant in the spring. Hogan Laxfest and Young Guns both in Maryland in the summer.

Tornados are doing Playday (Md) and Blatant in the spring and NXT, TriStar Lax CLash, and fl$ Shootout.

S2S is doing the 1st NLF, Strong Island Classic, Lax CLash, Legacy Invitational, and Rhode Island Classic. Plus we're doing a trip to Md and PA in the spring.

LOL! I'm home recovering from surgery and I'm bored senseless! The question made me wonder and I've got nothing but time for the next 3-5 weeks; figured you guys might want to know. If you need anymore useless research done, I'm your guy smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you keep talking about college. They are 5th and 6th graders. Who is embarrassing?

The coach, parents and players on uspa. Classless meatheads

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coach, parents and players on uspa. Classless meatheads

Aquarium bottom feeders more like it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, the forum slime hasn't changed. Bottom feeders, 'meat heads, dirtbags.. says a bunch of anonymous cowards from their mommy'S basements.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL! I'm home recovering from surgery and I'm bored senseless! The question made me wonder and I've got nothing but time for the next 3-5 weeks; figured you guys might want to know. If you need anymore useless research done, I'm your guy smile

Haha! That's great! Hey, at least it wasn't negative!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOC statistician

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many times a week do the above teams practice during the winter? Just curious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, the forum slime hasn't changed. Bottom feeders, 'meat heads, dirtbags.. says a bunch of anonymous cowards from their mommy'S basements.

Did you watch their highlight video? It opens up with one of their players starting a fist fight with a player from another team. When he gets tossed to the ground like a rag doll, a bunch of his teammates jump the kid and begin punching him in the face. I don't think that is the image a club should be putting out publicly. It clearly shows that the club is proud of, and encourages, that behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many times a week do the above teams practice during the winter? Just curious

I'm working on that! I'll let you know ASAP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits, Tornados, Igloo practice 2 times per week. None of the other teams practice in the winter unless it is a clinic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits, Tornados, Igloo practice 2 times per week. None of the other teams practice in the winter unless it is a clinic. [/quote]

Warriors practice twice a week as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits, Tornados, Igloo practice 2 times per week. None of the other teams practice in the winter unless it is a clinic. [/quote]

Wrong. Shore 2 Shore practices every week and Warriors practice 2x a week.

Page 42 of 102 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard