BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,329
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 102 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am a parent of Dukes it was a great game let's keep this classy. Majority of our boys were younger 2022 players with the exception of the obnoxious CT dads son( he's gotta go)the Bandits were very small but tremendously skilled and tenacious I can definetely see how teams on age with them would struggle with their speed. It was a back and forth game and extremely clean with sportsmanship and class which was great to see. Happy new year

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Turtles were beaten many times by ninth grade then many times in 9th. Crush lost to crabs 2019 never a loss to a 2020 as was proven in wsyl Not even a debate

Comes down to commits and the reclass to '21 isn't a good start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles were beaten many times by ninth grade then many times in 9th. Crush lost to crabs 2019 never a loss to a 2020 as was proven in wsyl Not even a debate

Comes down to commits and the reclass to '21 isn't a good start.

Hello? Turtles lost playing up, not in there own grade till sophomore year. Crush had lost a bunch playing up as well such as to Laxachusettes and Sweetlax . Crush lost to 2020 Crabs and are still crying about it while harboring their own hold backs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes are not really a team. Just a group of hired guns and still couldn't get it done.
2022 Fogo and midfielder kept the Dukes in the game. In a normal 2023 tourney, Dukes would be in trouble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke's are weak with much older kids. Bandits are in a different league.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes lost w a 2022 team but have improved

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bet you those bandit kids are the same age. Don't kid yourself. Duke's had 2 2022 kids that were the right age.
Just because they are in 7th grade doesn't change their age. Some bandits should be in 7th grade too. You know it's the truth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes were mostly 7th grade 2022 regardless didn't break rules as it was an aged based tournament Couldn't imagine the Bandits playing against many 2023 teams. Otherwise great weather and a break from the north

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bet you those bandit kids are the same age. Don't kid yourself. Duke's had 2 2022 kids that were the right age.
Just because they are in 7th grade doesn't change their age. Some bandits should be in 7th grade too. You know it's the truth

Dukes had to pull kids from 5 states that isn't a team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game. Thank you boys for the entertainment. Great matchup. I would go see that game played weekly.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was he yelling "Notre Dame!!" Code for my stone don't pass?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He was! Kid has talent but dad puts a target on him Bandits let him get nothing and the kid had at least 5/6 turnovers got stripped a few times. Not sure why our. Coaches feel the need to keep the distraction around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He was! Kid has talent but dad puts a target on him Bandits let him get nothing and the kid had at least 5/6 turnovers got stripped a few times. Not sure why our. Coaches feel the need to keep the distraction around

One reason pure money grab..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dad thinks he's Earl Woods. There's a reason his son has played on a dozen different teams. And it's not because he's talented. It's because over time parents and coaches can't handle the selfishness. Stop trying to squeeze blood from that Stone. Let him play and enjoy it before he regrets it all. And let the other parents enjoy it too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Father is a freak. He videos practices. You know the drill where 2 kids lay on their stomach and coach throws balls out behind them. The father literally signals the kid to give him a head start. It's a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dad thinks he's Earl Woods. There's a reason his son has played on a dozen different teams. And it's not because he's talented. It's because over time parents and coaches can't handle the selfishness. Stop trying to squeeze blood from that Stone. Let him play and enjoy it before he regrets it all. And let the other parents enjoy it too.

They played at Halloween Havoc last year and the refs had to stop the game 2x to tell that guy to relax and leave. Then they lost to the Warriors and dad was fuming!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LETS BE CLEAR. I am a parent who was there. There was only 2 of age 2022 players on Duke's. (Midfielders). Neither scored a goal or had an assist but played well. The Bandits are an exceptional team that is very well coached. For all those who were there, they would understand that was the highest level U-11 of lacrosse in the world. I know all the other teams at 2023 don't want to hear that but that's what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was clearly NOT written by a Duke's Parent...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is one of those hired guns! Investigate the program before you comment. You'll be surprised at how much of a genius our owner is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your wrong, 8 states and two provinces of Canada. Check out the website DN.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just looked at the DN website. For that difference I'll take a peak!
91 Bandits Lacrosse $5,000 per year annual membership!
Duke's Nationals Lacrosse $295 per year annual membership!

Chief Admin
Chief Admin
The 5 posts above this post are all from the same person...do you think he has an agenda he is pushing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the game. Bandits are an excellent coached team that fended off an Elite group of individual players. Duke's had one midfielder that was ridiculously fast and defended the best bandits and was unstoppable on clears. Haven't seen speed like that at this level before. They are changing the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is one of those hired guns! Investigate the program before you comment. You'll be surprised at how much of a genius our owner is.

You mean the the guy who sat one their best players to plays the coaches kid in the ship. Yeah I would take a look at that before joining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus a million extras that will be almost equal in price.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really didn't want to get involved but this stuff has to stop. First this tournament, at this are group, had two really good teams there, the Bandits and the Dukes. When you go to a tournament you want every game to be close. You gain nothing by winning by 12 to 18 goals and that was all of the games for these two programs. Second, the Dukes are made up of players from different areas that want to play more lacrosse at a high level. The way the program is designed works great for us. Third, the Bandits are a well coached team with a small roster, unlike all the other 9+1 teams, that play all year round. The fact that they do play together all year shows in there play and I think that was the biggest difference in the game. As far as the Dukes being individual players, you are correct for that one child who is coached on the parent sideline by his dad who thinks the game is all about his son. If you watched the game, or the tournament, you would have seen at least 80% of the goals were assisted for the Dukes. The game is available on youtube. The Dukes coaches were great they poured there hearts into these kids and my kid walked away with a great experience

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll stick with the Warriors at half the price.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean the the guy who sat one their best players to plays the coaches kid in the ship. Yeah I would take a look at that before joining.

Daddy. All come on never happens....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the game. Bandits are an excellent coached team that fended off an Elite group of individual players. Duke's had one midfielder that was ridiculously fast and defended the best bandits and was unstoppable on clears. Haven't seen speed like that at this level before. They are changing the game.
By playing Zone D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really didn't want to get involved but this stuff has to stop. First this tournament, at this are group, had two really good teams there, the Bandits and the Dukes. When you go to a tournament you want every game to be close. You gain nothing by winning by 12 to 18 goals and that was all of the games for these two programs. Second, the Dukes are made up of players from different areas that want to play more lacrosse at a high level. The way the program is designed works great for us. Third, the Bandits are a well coached team with a small roster, unlike all the other 9+1 teams, that play all year round. The fact that they do play together all year shows in there play and I think that was the biggest difference in the game. As far as the Dukes being individual players, you are correct for that one child who is coached on the parent sideline by his dad who thinks the game is all about his son. If you watched the game, or the tournament, you would have seen at least 80% of the goals were assisted for the Dukes. The game is available on youtube. The Dukes coaches were great they poured there hearts into these kids and my kid walked away with a great experience

Typo forgot to sign it
Dukes Founder

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
youtube link?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typo forgot to sign it
Dukes Founder

Thats Funny. Lol. Its ok to laugh at a post once in a while.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Philly based club dad I follow 2023 team links in LI and MD. I find this post interesting as Ebe Helm is the founder of Dukes Lacrosse based out of Philly and the ONLY founder of Dukes. I don't see him in the picture for the DTOC 2nd place finish nor does he have a son on the team.

So what does that make you as the person who signed this FOUNDER??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what tourney. Dukes national 2024 plays

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because your kid has no choice aka B talent. And that also isn't the cost but that's ok

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because your kid has no choice aka B talent. And that also isn't the cost but that's ok

B talent. That's funny. Keep telling yourself that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good try Duke Dad. Warriors beat Dukes and Dukes National last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its actually a lot more $$ if you get a seat on the plane next to JS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its actually a lot more $$ if you get a seat on the plane next to JS.

But if you buy him drinks your kid may get more playing time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors beat younger Dukes National. TOTALLY different team fact. That was the younger boys

Page 40 of 102 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard