BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,300
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 102 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
At Santa Jam today. Ducks Black improving every day, a few missing pieces but solid. Not a Duck Black parent either.

Are you serious with posting this?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You watch Ducks are improving very fast ! Will be an A soon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You watch Ducks are improving very fast ! Will be an A soon

Ok ninety 1 dad. I'll watch the Ducks fly off Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a B+ team at best, but they claim to be an A team.,
Wonder why they play in with the B division at tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will fail just like the Hurricanes did. Ninety 1 couldn't care less because they are a money grabbing farce just like their piney tailed dead beat cheating lizard owner.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They got smoked by a 2024 team how are they an A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will fail just like the Hurricanes did. Ninety 1 couldn't care less because they are a money grabbing farce just like their piney tailed dead beat cheating lizard owner.

I disagree. They've already outlasted the Hurricanes. Also, they have some solid JV and Barsity level clubs. Not elite, but solid. Also, if a B player is now a B+ player then the model is already successful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's great kids have a place to play. Some people are just miserable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to the Panell/Rogers clinic yesterday at the HUB. My son had a blast. There was a kid there I'm assuming in 8th grade he was the biggest kid in the group, he had an Igloo pinnie on he had a sick shot. There was also 2 kids with 90+1 pinnies on younger either 5th or 6th grade with sick shots one was a lefty. Love to see young kids play at a high level, it was a fun day. A friend of mine kid played in the Santa Jam I think he is a 2024, he said a boy was hurt in the tournament hoping he is doing well. Have a Happy New Year fellas and lets try and keep this thread positive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good thing the bandits made everyone travel all the way down to florida. close games. just so spallina can add something to the mantle. i pray for those kids at the back end of the rotation that they are getting some time on the field.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to the Panell/Rogers clinic yesterday at the HUB. My son had a blast. There was a kid there I'm assuming in 8th grade he was the biggest kid in the group, he had an Igloo pinnie on he had a sick shot. There was also 2 kids with 90+1 pinnies on younger either 5th or 6th grade with sick shots one was a lefty. Love to see young kids play at a high level, it was a fun day. A friend of mine kid played in the Santa Jam I think he is a 2024, he said a boy was hurt in the tournament hoping he is doing well. Have a Happy New Year fellas and lets try and keep this thread positive.

Sure thing Igloo Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good thing the bandits made everyone travel all the way down to florida. close games. just so spallina can add something to the mantle. i pray for those kids at the back end of the rotation that they are getting some time on the field.

What a pathetic waste of time and money this tournament is. National Champs?? HAhahaha. At the older grades it is more challenging with the Canadian teams, otherwise, why bother??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the chance you take when you play for the best team. You excel, or your sit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits have 18 kids so they all play most teams have 22-25. Bet you wish little Johnny had only 18 kids I know I wish ours did our roster is 23 kids way too much. Let's keep the 23 board on the up and up. Are we going to analyze and psycho analyze every tournament people choose to go to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits have 18 kids so they all play most teams have 22-25. Bet you wish little Johnny had only 18 kids I know I wish ours did our roster is 23 kids way too much. Let's keep the 23 board on the up and up. Are we going to analyze and psycho analyze every tournament people choose to go to?

Just like the kids who went to Denver right? But y9u ignore the point they made families pay and take the time to go all the way down there for what for them is a an easy practice.

I hear ya on roster size. In a perfect world...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please on roster size. Maybe 18 made the trek to Fl. there are more than 18 on roster. Spillina about the money. And yes he's classless. beating 10/11 yr olds by 18 goals. total [lacrosse]. take your foot off the gas after 10 goal lead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please on roster size. Maybe 18 made the trek to Fl. there are more than 18 on roster. Spillina about the money. And yes he's classless. beating 10/11 yr olds by 18 goals. total [lacrosse]. take your foot off the gas after 10 goal lead.

I hear you on not going hard after a 10 goal lead, but when the tournament uses the goal differential to seed the teams, it encourages coaches to pad their team to ensure the best seed.

I also think, if a coach puts in the second line or even third line, because their team is winning by a large gap, it's not necessarily fair to tell the players that tend to get less time, just pass the ball.

I do see your point though. I think the competition needs to be better matched. If a team is so advanced, playing up is probably a better option. I'm sure the defense and goalies didn't see much action- not much fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goal differential is major tie breaker so be mad at tournament rules and the 1,2 seed were nearly decided by that. Sorry Think a bigger issue in this tournament is Dukes coming w mostly 2022 roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son plays on another 91 team. The Bandits do only have 18 players A bunch of us actually asked why their roster size is allowed to be so small or (ideal) never got an answer. Do not sure 91 makes much money off that team. I will say tho that if travel teams used that as a selling point they would attract players roster size under 20. LI could use a different model

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goal differential is major tie breaker so be mad at tournament rules and the 1,2 seed were nearly decided by that. Sorry Think a bigger issue in this tournament is Dukes coming w mostly 2022 roster.

Why are you whining? This is an age based tournament!! what is wrong with you? and 9* has no problem playing kids down, it's part of their club philosophy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did a little research on this tournament. Figure we can add some facts in here Through the years nearly all the top teams in EVERY age group have attended the Dicks tournament from U11. Starting w Tenacious Turtles, FCA 2018,90+1extreme, express 18, team 90+1crush, Looneys 2020,express terp, FCAMD 20, sons, igloo black ice, madlax, igloo 21, Bandits, Dukes That's a pretty good group of teams that's also w a little research sure there are more.
Not saying I agree or disagree with any arguments (staying clear ) just did some asking and looked through some websites
Our team was set to go about six weeks before and had to pull out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did a little research on this tournament. Figure we can add some facts in here Through the years nearly all the top teams in EVERY age group have attended the Dicks tournament from U11. Starting w Tenacious Turtles, FCA 2018,90+1extreme, express 18, team 90+1crush, Looneys 2020,express terp, FCAMD 20, sons, igloo black ice, madlax, igloo 21, Bandits, Dukes That's a pretty good group of teams that's also w a little research sure there are more.
Not saying I agree or disagree with any arguments (staying clear ) just did some asking and looked through some websites

Not at U11, the older ages generally have much better competition, U15, Rising Stars, Elite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you whining? This is an age based tournament!! what is wrong with you? and 9* has no problem playing kids down, it's part of their club philosophy.

Guess my point was lost . Truth is I do not think either should be discussed but that one jumped out at more than a team securing a seed. It's all good 😎

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Son plays on another 91 team. The Bandits do only have 18 players A bunch of us actually asked why their roster size is allowed to be so small or (ideal) never got an answer. Do not sure 91 makes much money off that team. I will say tho that if travel teams used that as a selling point they would attract players roster size under 20. LI could use a different model [/quote

They keep top teams rosters low so they can play their top players a lot. They wanna win the championships . They load up the B teams to offset the $$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those were all teams that attended U11 According to directors of tournament older teams of top clubs don't go as often due to them Due to Recruiting years Surprised at volume of top teams that have attended

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your facts are not accurate for u11, more accurate for u13

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those were all teams that attended U11 According to directors of tournament older teams of top clubs don't go as often due to them Due to Recruiting years Surprised at volume of top teams that have attended

Turtles won U13, didn't play U11, I believe the same for Crush. The Dukes may beat the Bandits, both have similar records, should be the only good game in the age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles won U13, didn't play U11, I believe the same for Crush. The Dukes may beat the Bandits, both have similar records, should be the only good game in the age group.

9+1 would beat the Dukes Nationals 23 team by at least 10 if not more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles attended U11 and u13 trust me I was there lol. Crush attended i11 twice and extreme once

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles attended U11 and u13 trust me I was there lol. Crush attended i11 twice and extreme once

They played u13 twice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure thing Igloo Dad

Sure thing Igloo Dad

There were 2 small lefties with orange Wolfpack helmets. Both had incredible shots. Very impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Said the dad of the Wolfpack lefty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure thing Igloo Dad

Sure thing Igloo Dad

There were 2 small lefties with orange Wolfpack helmets. Both had incredible shots. Very impressive

Who cares? Any why you need to report back about performance at a clinic is beyond me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The turtles were on the U13 Trophy twice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush is the best ever youth team. Is all you need to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush is the best ever youth team. Is all you need to know.

Nope, Turtles, Crush has already been beaten. Turtles were not until later

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles were beaten many times by ninth grade then many times in 9th. Crush lost to crabs 2019 never a loss to a 2020 as was proven in wsyl Not even a debate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure thing Igloo Dad

Sure thing Igloo Dad

Top 10 in 2024 maybe... go talk about your kid there. Bye bye.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Went to the Panell/Rogers clinic yesterday at the HUB. My son had a blast. There was a kid there I'm assuming in 8th grade he was the biggest kid in the group, he had an Igloo pinnie on he had a sick shot. There was also 2 kids with 90+1 pinnies on younger either 5th or 6th grade with sick shots one was a lefty. Love to see young kids play at a high level, it was a fun day. A friend of mine kid played in the Santa Jam I think he is a 2024, he said a boy was hurt in the tournament hoping he is doing well. Have a Happy New Year fellas and lets try and keep this thread positive.

Sure thing Igloo Dad

Sure thing Igloo Dad

Top 10 in 2024 maybe... go talk about your kid there. Bye bye.

LOL 🖕

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits won Dicks final 6-5, the gap is closing boys….

Page 39 of 102 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard