BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,305
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 102 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A roster of 17/18 kids will be more competetive then 22/23. It's about the money with express and most organizations. All business!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express Haugen is a talented team but seem to not play to win. If they would only play the better kids more they would win more... but then again something should be said about playing time and AJ doing the right thing. Remember the Haugen team has all daddy coaches as well.

Do the right thing???? AJ has no clue.

Thanks Bob

You're Welcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is AJ. Listen, I know what I'm doing. I played this sport at Hopkins and in the MLL so please don't come on here and tell ME that I don't know how to coach Dammit. I will play the kids of the parents who kiss my butt and stroke me. Enough said. By the way, we might lose a few games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is AJ. Listen, I know what I'm doing. I played this sport at Hopkins and in the MLL so please don't come on here and tell ME that I don't know how to coach Dammit. I will play the kids of the parents who kiss my butt and stroke me. Enough said. By the way, we might lose a few games.

Putting JS aside, AJ is one of the best coaches, if not the best coach at this level. BM is an assbag of a joke and a cancer to any team. He will be out of East Islip within a year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Putting JS aside, AJ is one of the best coaches, if not the best coach at this level. BM is an assbag of a joke and a cancer to any team. He will be out of East Islip within a year.

I heard that He will not be out of Islip because he's coaching the Tornados. My friend said that he turned that team into an A+ team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard that He will not be out of Islip because he's coaching the Tornados. My friend said that he turned that team into an A+ team.

Hahahaha! That couldn't be any more incorrect!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...and AJs team smacked up that "A+" team at Blatant by double digits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He built the Honey Badgers and now he's building the Tornados. Don't be jealous over in S Huntington.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He built the Honey Badgers and now he's building the Tornados. Don't be jealous over in S Huntington.

If you have lived on Long Island long enough, you will know that any sight of a Tornado or report of one in the area, usually is extremely weak and does minimal damage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wishful thinking, Twister. It's very easy to build a team of dominant 7 year olds when you are one of only two team options. The kids who have dads and older brothers that played always start earlier than everyone else. They go to Express or Orange. Those kids are very rarely the strongest player acfew years later. That's what happened with HB's. The pack caught up to them. Now BM went to Blue and brought 3 mediocre players and thinks the same thing will happen? Sorry. It doesn't work that way.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wishful thinking, Twister. It's very easy to build a team of dominant 7 year olds when you are one of only two team options. The kids who have dads and older brothers that played always start earlier than everyone else. They go to Express or Orange. Those kids are very rarely the strongest player acfew years later. That's what happened with HB's. The pack caught up to them. Now BM went to Blue and brought 3 mediocre players and thinks the same thing will happen? Sorry. It doesn't work that way.

oh yeah? watch and see. I've got my boys locked in and laser focused!!!! See ya on the field sucka

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a life Sparks. Either shut up or show up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao. Yeah, west Islip is tired of your BS. Move out already. You give us a bad name

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao. Yeah, west Islip is tired of your BS. Move out already. You give us a bad name

Oh, ok Bonjovi. "You give us a bad name"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love Sparks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Lax is up in the air. Like people have said in the past kids grow up and catch up so all these so called A teams better watch out because the so called B teams are there and ready to roll….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Lax is up in the air. Like people have said in the past kids grow up and catch up so all these so called A teams better watch out because the so called B teams are there and ready to roll….

Which B teams have been practicing 1-2 days per week consistently?
If yours hasn't then what helps you get to your intelligent hypothesis?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no B teams except the Warriors that are as good as anyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im happy to hear you believe that stupidity.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% accurate...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which B teams have been practicing 1-2 days per week consistently?
If yours hasn't then what helps you get to your intelligent hypothesis?

What B teams are now A, or close to A??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bengals
Hitmen
Recon
Ducks
True Blue
Express D
Empire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with TrueBlue, Empire and I guess Recon not sure about the other four.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bengals
Hitmen
Recon
Ducks
True Blue
Express D
Empire

Yup, you got it right.... they are all on the verge of beating the Bandits and everyone else. Go back to your B team life and keep hoping they'll be A some day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are the same teams in every age group that claims to be an A team and none of them are. Every time they play the top teams in every age group they get beat by a lot. No reason why anyone should believe this year age group is any different.

Bengals
Hitmen
Recon
Ducks
True Blue
Express D
Empire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only difference with 90+1 Igloo and Express and say Empire or TrueBlue is depth. The starting lines on TB and Empire can run with any of the starting lines on the so called Big 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the Empire parent. Haha. Your in fantasy land ! They haven't played a real team in 2 years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only difference with 90+1 Igloo and Express and say Empire or TrueBlue is depth. The starting lines on TB and Empire can run with any of the starting lines on the so called Big 3.

stop it. the big 3 only play 13-14 players anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue is non existent. Where did they play this Fall? Did Joe C feed you that crap?
Empire lost every one that counted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire plays against 5 Th grade teams. And only won the tournament on a coin toss to get to finals.They are no threat to any A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well played!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing how parents would rather have their child be on a team/organization because of the "name", and not have their child play or see very little play time, than learn and have more play time with other organizations. I guess it's the season for "giving" one's money away!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well played!

Actually it's the complete opposite and my son plays on True Blue we scr the Bandits last year and got pasted Empire is 90+1 minor league Big disparity in fact warriors are better than most A teams other than Bandits and express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what is left on Empire. True Blue will be competitive. Bengals, recon, ducks Hitmen all B teams. Express B is probably B plus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon is a few players away from being a competitive A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon is a few players away from being a competitive A team.

I'll have my son tryout next summer. What positions do they need help with?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Recon just do a fall tournament in an A bracket and get destroyed? That is called a B team by definition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well played!

Not really. Any team can attract 3-4 solid players. That's the easy part. Then you hope that the team does well enough in the season or has a coach desirable enough to attract 2-3 more. And so on. If the team does not perform well, you may lose one or two of your core and take a step back. Depth is everything. Dept separates to good teams from the rest. The top teams have two excellent middie lines and one good one, 2-3 excellent attackment and 2 good ones, 2-3 really good defenders and 2 good ones, and a very good goalie. If another team is running out 3 stud midfielders but has little else, when those boys need a rest, the team gets lit up. It's all about attracting 18-22 solid players, not just 3-5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Recon just do a fall tournament in an A bracket and get destroyed? That is called a B team by definition.

They improved a great deal from last year.

Page 36 of 102 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard