BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,329
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 102 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No problem with Express B coaching or how the boys played, however carrying 28 is just too many...

They played very well

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You shouldn't feel bad for that goalie... he did a great job and his confidence shouldn't be down! He had some amazing saves and the score could have been a lot worse. A lot of kids playing for the first time together.
There were cuts from the tryouts, some kids that didn't make the express white team or other express team playing on other teams... so how is it a money grab if they were cut?
As far as yelling parents, tune them out if you dont like it...and why do you care so much if your not on that team??!

I get it. You are on the team. I am sincerely glad you are optimistic. And I like the other comments about kids of all skill levels playing. Everyone should have an opportunity. But obviously you are not a goalie. Not easy taking a beating all 3 games. Seems based on this tourney and what last year looked like it's gonna be another long year. And that's hard on everyone. Most on the goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least they looked good against Express White!

LOL

You realize you are ridiculing children, right? So many of you on here are ridiculous and nothing more than common bullies. It's easy to express your ludicrous opinions and make your snide remarks from behind the protection of your computer screen and anonymity. It's sad that so many of you feel the need to put down these teams and the kids that play on them. Not all kids are good enough, or even want, to play on a top A team. Does that mean they shouldn't play? Why can't we let the kids play and keep the nasty, snide comments to ourselves? Is it really that hard to do?

You realize its the parents talking on this site not the kids, no one is ridiculing the children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least they looked good against Express White!

LOL

Don't be an [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did south shore do in the tournament?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have a lot of insider information, don't you...
How do you know that 95% are from last year, and that they stop keeping score?
If it bothers you so much about the screaming, why not say something in person instead of posting it here? Next time you see him, go up to him in person and tell him to shut up!!
I'm sure you will meet up with him again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lost to Warriors 8-3, beat Outlaws Select and Express Hedstrom 9-2 and 8-2 respectively. Probably would have beaten Tornados and Express White, but that's just speculation based on the outcomes against common teams.

BTW, heavy dose of Igloo, TB and HB on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Honeybagers and friends went 2-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it bothers you so much about the screaming, why not say something in person instead of posting it here? Next time you see him, go up to him in person and tell him to shut up!!

I know someone with a kid on the team that played last year as well. The kids that left did so because they were tired of the BS. It is unfortunate because our friends really like Coach White. He just wasn't given much to work with. You seem to know exactly who I am talking about. If he spoke to my kid that way I absolutely would say something to him. The other parents on the team should be horrified to have him there. I feel bad for his kid. If he screams like that in public, I can only imagine what he is like at home. If you are a White parent and think the team is solid and you and your kid are happy, than ignore all the comments. Tune it out like you told me to do with that ridiculous dad on your team! Seems that all these posted struck a nerve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems early to be drinking the koolaid. Maybe they know somehow. Obviously the screamer is back. Not sure why other people let him yell at their kids. And you know typically people just tolerate it or try to move away from people like that. Based on the fact you are essentially defending it, its you or his buddy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...1st fall tournament new players on new teams. Best teams not even there. Some think they have it all figured out. Every year you hear about the screaming parent on the sideline nothing new. It will never change so don't try. The solo cups have not even been broken out yet. The only thing you need to ask yourself is did my kid have a good time. Did he enjoy plaing regardless of team he is on. Stop worrying where someone else is spending their money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...1st fall tournament new players on new teams. Best teams not even there. Some think they have it all figured out. Every year you hear about the screaming parent on the sideline nothing new. It will never change so don't try. The solo cups have not even been broken out yet. The only thing you need to ask yourself is did my kid have a good time. Did he enjoy plaing regardless of team he is on. Stop worrying where someone else is spending their money.

Lol. You are on the wrong board!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK, who is in for Blatant? Good group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK, who is in for Blatant? Good group?

Don't bother. Tornados are warmed up. They'll sweep. Lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the Tornado vs Express Headstrom game. Just as example, Someone please explain to me why would a parent want their kid.on a team (Express Headstrom) that carries 29 kids? First off, it's a B team at best. A few of those kids I saw were plenty good enough and would play twice/ theee times as much if they were on the Tornados. Tornados looked like they carried a light roster of about 18 kids so why would you not want your kid on that team??? It''s insane to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the Tornado vs Express Headstrom game. Just as example, Someone please explain to me why would a parent want their kid.on a team (Express Headstrom) that carries 29 kids? First off, it's a B team at best. A few of those kids I saw were plenty good enough and would play twice/ theee times as much if they were on the Tornados. Tornados looked like they carried a light roster of about 18 kids so why would you not want your kid on that team??? It''s insane to me.

I wouldn't want my son on Tornados because BM is the coach. I don't want my son exposed any longer to his antics and behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you saw the Final against Warriors and his crazy behavior you would understand why you should want nothing to do with Tornados

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you saw the Final against Warriors and his crazy behavior you would understand why you should want nothing to do with Tornados

You miss the point. The Tornados was just an example only because I watched the game. The point still remains, why would you have a kid on a 29 man roster at 11 yrs old? The goal is to have him play as much as he can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I actually watched the game. Warriors blew them out and I''m not a fan of his but didn't see him do anything bad at all. He questioned the ref once on a goal when a kid was hurt but honestly, it was not a big deal. He was pretty quiet most of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. It didn't take long for him to show his true craziness. Screaming at the refs like a complete psycho while a kid from the other team was writhing in pain on the ground. That's what you're getting Tornados. Have fun with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank God he's not with Express anymore. It's Legacy's problem now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't want my son on Tornados because BM is the coach. I don't want my son exposed any longer to his antics and behavior.

Even with a very small roster some kids played barely played. Run from that team if you can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even with a very small roster some kids played barely played. Run from that team if you can.

The most amazing part of this site is watching grown men speak up to a so called bully after years and when he's not in their face. My son is on the team and while I keep an eye out for anything I don't like form BM, I can't understand why grown men would allow themselves to be bullied for years and never man up and say something. Also you guys are quick to say what a bad person he is (maybe he is) but what does that say about you as parents that you would pay to or subject your kid to someone screaming at the and behaving badly as you guys say. I know that no matter how good the team is I will never stay if i don't like the atmosphere or the way my kid is being treated.

This site makes everyone a man. It's great to see you guys have finally found your backbone now that you don't have to deal with him.

I also thought all of the kids played. Yes some more than others but, I believe there are some teams that express team for instance where some players barley see the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Mr. Hawk eye tough guy, BM showed his true colors when he went after two parents after express/AJ tried to give him a second chance. And those parents stood right in his face and didn't let that piece of [lacrosse] bully them. He is a garbage and you will soon see. He doesn't treat the kids bad does stuff behind people's back, so take your big guy attitude somewhere else. If you only knew what he has done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank God he's not with Express anymore. It's Legacy's problem now.

Ok channy!!! Shouldn't you be worrying about getting kids recruited instead of trolling the boards?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Mr. Hawk eye tough guy, BM showed his true colors when he went after two parents after express/AJ tried to give him a second chance. And those parents stood right in his face and didn't let that piece of [lacrosse] bully them. He is a garbage and you will soon see. He doesn't treat the kids bad does stuff behind people's back, so take your big guy attitude somewhere else. If you only knew what he has done.

Legacy wil take anyone. Bad scar on their reputation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The tone of your post and sarcastic arrogant attitude repondong to a simply logic response shows your true colors. Perhaps you were/are the problem and nothing bit a [lacrosse] stirrer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The more and more I read these posts, the more I now understand that it''s got to be a few parents out to get this guy. I was at the Tornado vs Warrior game because of the hype and I didn't see him act bad in any way. There was one moment when he questioned the ref on a quick whistle when a Warrior kid was hurt. Was he wrong? yes but the guy did not go "crazy" on the ref. These posts about him seem to be very very exaggerated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saaaaaaame angry parent over and over again. Find another hobby. The story is getting old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like alot of damage control...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes too many kids on express B. Coach is real good. Lucky for MC he is otherwise this team would have ayEzeYEXyEzEUD mass exodus.Alot of good players on the team. If they get the roster under control and can use the better players more they will compete . If not going to be hard to keep the better kids. There are 2 kids I know for a fact that ate already being asked to play for another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes too many kids on express B. Coach is real good. Lucky for MC he is otherwise this team would have ayEzeYEXyEzEUD mass exodus.Alot of good players on the team. If they get the roster under control and can use the better players more they will compete . If not going to be hard to keep the better kids. There are 2 kids I know for a fact that ate already being asked to play for another team.

Any coach is good when you put half of Long Island on your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Regardless of how good the coach is, that is too many kids on a roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why such a surprise? Exact same thing last year. They moved a couple to white, a couple to the equation 2022 b team. Don't you remember Columbus tourney last year they split the team into 2. Guessentially it was gonna be too much $ out of channy's pocket this year to do it again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SST is a town team program and did well. They do have players who are on other travel teams that participate when they are able. I think this is a good way to keep your stick in your hand and pay as you go. 11/12 years old is 11/12 years old. Kudos for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why such a surprise? Exact same thing last year. They moved a couple to white, a couple to the equation 2022 b team. Don't you remember Columbus tourney last year they split the team into 2. Guessentially it was gonna be too much $ out of channy's pocket this year to do it again.

Plus they brought in a STELLAR Dad coach. He's great. I asked him and he told me---GREAT. This awesome Dad recruited kids from another team to this debacle. Its a B team. These kids will always be seen as B players in the eyes of MC. There may be kids that are better than kids on AJ's team, but they will still be B players on LIE. And, if they find a shiny new toy on another team, then you'll be out. GOOD TIMES.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SST is a town team program and did well. They do have players who are on other travel teams that participate when they are able. I think this is a good way to keep your stick in your hand and pay as you go. 11/12 years old is 11/12 years old. Kudos for them.

So it's ok for them to invite different players each tournament to try and win. But god forbid a club teams does that and everyone screams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it's ok for them to invite different players each tournament to try and win. But god forbid a club teams does that and everyone screams.

Words are important and reading is fundamental. They are a pick up team with maybe a core set but they only play when the kids are not playing for their main travel team so you won't see them at every tournament.
Now read slowly so you can understand. They don't make you commit after the first tryout and pay essentially locking you in. They don't bump anyone from the team to bring in a super star just to win that tournament.

No kid on the team but figured you did not read the words carefully.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Words are important and reading is fundamental. They are a pick up team with maybe a core set but they only play when the kids are not playing for their main travel team so you won't see them at every tournament.
Now read slowly so you can understand. They don't make you commit after the first tryout and pay essentially locking you in. They don't bump anyone from the team to bring in a super star just to win that tournament.

No kid on the team but figured you did not read the words carefully.

They are very similar to Longboards in 2024 and some of the Mamas Boys teams. There is nothing wrong with boys playing on more than one team, they just cant jump from team to team during a single tournament. Since he said that they only enter tournaments that the boys on other teams aren't playing in, then all is good. People will continue to complain, of course, but that doesn't mater. Besides, they're not really stealing T-shirts, just going out and playing some competitive lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SST is made up of Wantagh, Bellmore and Merrick kids. They are all friends and most play on different travel teams. They are doing nothing wrong or sneaky. Its been the same kids for the last at least 2 years that I know.

Page 26 of 102 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard