BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,328
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 110 of 144 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the math people, this club and others are printing money. Its not about what you and your kid wants its about them making insane amounts of money to have kids play a game. They could care less about your roster complaints.

Travel lax is insane and one of the only places where the customer isn't always right! We pay them tons of money and we the consumers still kiss their asses. They know not many will leave and if you do, they will fill your spot in a second

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Express finish accepting all 2022s? Did they call everyone directly? I didn't see any info posted on their website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What should a team have for personal
2 goalies
6. Poles
6 attack
9 middies
1 fogo
2 lsm
26 at most?

Team 91 now wants 26 per team, they stated at tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express better get roster straight soon. Cant have visitors come play at the big Tournament in baltimore this summer. National 2022 Championship. No funny business allowed.

What are you talking about there is no league, it is a tournament. File out a roster sheet and how do you know who is or isnt on it until the day, who cares if they played with them previously. As long as they fit the parameters of the tournament.

Umm, not sure you read the post correctly or your just drunk..You make no sense in reply to the post. It clearly states it's a National Tournament . Not a league
And the parameters for the tournament are that you can not add players or guests for the tourney. But hey , Cheers to you , drink another

Define add players, add them to your roster after the tournaments starts or need to prove they have established themselves on your team because they have played with you prior.

I think you just need to make sure they are on your roster prior to the games. I think people are complaining about that. I feel for you if your son gets bumped I do, but as an opponent go ahead stack your team against mine. We play whom ever you put in front of us. I wont complain as long as they are within the age parameters.

Heck I wont complain if my team losses to a team older than my sons, if we are of equal ability. Isnt that what it is about. Playing and challenging yourself. against what is perceived to be the best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they did, practices have already started.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know, me too rethinking my commitment to 2022. Way too many kids!

My guess, some kids leave by spring time.

I would be concerned with that many players if your child is one of the least productive player at his position. If your son is the best or middle of the pack, you should be fine.

Coach seems like the real deal, quality coaching should trump playing time. Unfortunately, it never does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 goalies
6. Poles
6 attack
9 middies
1 fogo
2 lsm
26 at most?

9 middies too much
6 attack too much
6 poles too much
2 lsm yes
But if they lose a middie , attack and a pole , that's almost $10k.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express better get roster straight soon. Cant have visitors come play at the big Tournament in baltimore this summer. National 2022 Championship. No funny business allowed.

What are you talking about there is no league, it is a tournament. File out a roster sheet and how do you know who is or isnt on it until the day, who cares if they played with them previously. As long as they fit the parameters of the tournament.

Umm, not sure you read the post correctly or your just drunk..You make no sense in reply to the post. It clearly states it's a National Tournament . Not a league
And the parameters for the tournament are that you can not add players or guests for the tourney. But hey , Cheers to you , drink another

Define add players, add them to your roster after the tournaments starts or need to prove they have established themselves on your team because they have played with you prior.

I think you just need to make sure they are on your roster prior to the games. I think people are complaining about that. I feel for you if your son gets bumped I do, but as an opponent go ahead stack your team against mine. We play whom ever you put in front of us. I wont complain as long as they are within the age parameters.

Heck I wont complain if my team losses to a team older than my sons, if we are of equal ability. Isnt that what it is about. Playing and challenging yourself. against what is perceived to be the best.

ROSTER VALIDATION

The rising 8th National 2022 championship is trying to ensure we don’t have “super” teams or all-star teams made exclusively for this championship event. All teams are 2022 based and must be part of team that competes year round.

In order to be considered for this Championship the club director must do the following.

Submit a complete roster by Dec 1, 2016. Roster must include players number, full name, school, and birthdate.
Provide a copy of the players report card from the 2016 fall school year.
Provide proof of your spring league (you will need their records for seeding purposes).
Provide a list of all fall 2016/spring 2017 tournaments, and summer schedule.
Pay tournament non refundable deposit $1,000

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 goalies
6. Poles
6 attack
9 middies
1 fogo
2 lsm
26 at most?

9 middies too much
6 attack too much
6 poles too much
2 lsm yes
But if they lose a middie , attack and a pole , that's almost $10k.

It should be:

2 goalies
6 Poles/LSM
5 attack
9 middies
1 fogo

This would be an ideal summer team minus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many are on each of the 2023 rosters?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ROSTER VALIDATION

The rising 8th National 2022 championship is trying to ensure we don’t have “super” teams or all-star teams made exclusively for this championship event. All teams are 2022 based and must be part of team that competes year round.

In order to be considered for this Championship the club director must do the following.

Submit a complete roster by Dec 1, 2016. Roster must include players number, full name, school, and birthdate.
Provide a copy of the players report card from the 2016 fall school year.
Provide proof of your spring league (you will need their records for seeding purposes).
Provide a list of all fall 2016/spring 2017 tournaments, and summer schedule.
Pay tournament non refundable deposit $1,000

Spend a ton of money for the likely outcome of 2 long island teams to play each other in the finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 is the right number
2 G
5 Attack
5 poles
7 middies
1 LP middie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed 20 is the perfect number - but it will never happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O'Reily 2022 has 6 defense, 2 goals, 9 attach and 11 middies. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many. Just emailed coaching staff as I am concerned too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 is the right number
2 G
5 Attack
5 poles
7 middies
1 LP middie

Need two Fogo and two Lp when playing 3 games a day in summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O'Reily 2022 has 6 defense, 2 goals, 9 attach and 11 middies. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many. Just emailed coaching staff as I am concerned too.

And it's only September. Wait until April!!! Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's insane...9 attackmen in a 40 minute game...why bother. Take your $2800 and go find another team for half the price.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't forget its running time most tournaments.
that said its not a new roster policy for LIE its gone on forever . you were aware.
you wanted to say "we made A team"! you got it...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would bet more will suddenly be on team. probably two more. that's gonna be fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 mids when it's 85 deg and humid and the team may play 3+ games/day and/or 5+ over the weekend??! Good luck with that, especially if 1 or 2 go down at all!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't forget its running time most tournaments.
that said its not a new roster policy for LIE its gone on forever . you were aware.
you wanted to say "we made A team"! you got it...

That's all true. But that's the B team! Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's insane...9 attackmen in a 40 minute game...why bother. Take your $2800 and go find another team for half the price.

Outlaws is looking for players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 mids when it's 85 deg and humid and the team may play 3+ games/day and/or 5+ over the weekend??! Good luck with that, especially if 1 or 2 go down at all!

That's when you bump your extra attackmen up. Kids shouldn't be so specialized that they can't dodge from up top or play a little defense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's when you bump your extra attackmen up. Kids shouldn't be so specialized that they can't dodge from up top or play a little defense.

If you also aren't carrying that many attack or LPs, then you don't have the option of riding those players at other positions under tournament circumstances without then deprecating their play. At 20 players, you've already paired every position down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are starting to go to recruiting tournaments , more then 7 middies is to much, kids won't get looks, FYI, most coaches only stay for one half then move on to another game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shear panic has now officially set in on this 2022 team. Great!!!!! Outlaws is looking for attack players on what team (Select, Black or Silver?)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you go on a team with 9 middies in 9th grade , make sure your not on the 3rd line, because you will hardly see the field, coaches want to win in front of college coaches. They will send first line out every chance they can. That is a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
depreciating their play? what the [lacrosse] does that mean? that is silly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's right / daddy or more likely mommy.... johnny is an attack man and he didn't "join" this team to play anything else. no way he will be recruited if he shows any versatility and willingness to help team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are in for a long ride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 is the right number
2 G
5 Attack
5 poles
7 middies
1 LP middie

Need two Fogo and two Lp when playing 3 games a day in summer.

You need 6 attack, 6 def, 2 goalies, 9 middies (2 being face offs). 23/24 is a fair number. Many of times there is a conflict and a no show and you play many games in the heat. 24 is still fair.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shear panic has now officially set in on this 2022 team. Great!!!!! Outlaws is looking for attack players on what team (Select, Black or Silver?)

And the season hasn't even started yet. Just wait till the guest players start showing up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws looking for defense and attack?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws looking for defense and attack?

Midfield and Defense for 2023

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I coach PAL and have spoken at with other coaches. Proper team size is 23:
2 lines for Attack
2 lines for Defense
3 lines for Middy (they run more)
2 goalies

Add 1 or 2 extra kids in case school sports, family activities, injuries, kids's quit or just life in general and you have the ideal # of kids on a team.

The backup goalie and 3rd Midfield line may not get any play, but that is what you sign up for when you play travel lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the season hasn't even started yet. Just wait till the guest players start showing up.

By that comment alone I would not homfor Outlaws!!! That's a horrible attitude! You get excited over causing panic????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws stink in 2022. The coaching is awful

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws select and Gold at 2022 are Full- Only looking for couple kids for Black team(3rd Team this age)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone needs to relax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
depreciating their play? what the [lacrosse] does that mean? that is silly.

The word was deprecate, not depreciate . . .

Like Reply Quote
Page 110 of 144 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard