BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,915
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 102 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is recon doing 2 teams for this age group?

Did you get a call? Did they tell you that?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not worth Signing up for Tornados try outs. I guess just hoping people see the opening pic of their stacked World Series Team. They gave scholarships to get kids to play on team. Defense wasn't the problem, offense non existent .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So glad didn't see people considering Legacy? What a waste of time ? They aren't even a contender with these other leagues. Tryouts was just a money maker . 2023 year is a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is recon doing 2 teams for this age group?

Did you get a call? Did they tell you that?

Yes calls were made. Don't know about 2nd team, didn't ask. If you want to know call them to find out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No.....The Bandits/JS asked the player/parent for a decision at that moment........

Unless they put a deposit down, and even after that for some as well, no decision is final.

Sad a coach of that caliber would have to resort to pressuring an 11 yr old. If that's how the relationship with that family is going to start, only bad things lie ahead.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I disagree. Either you want a spot or you don't. You don't get to shop around for 3 weeks and then decide. You are holding up another potential player from getting that spot. That's normal business practice anywhere. cars/houses/private schools/nursery schools -- all require a deposit to hold a spot. thay shouldn't be a surprise to anyone at this stage of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the things going on in JS life, I doubt that's one of them. You really think he's chasing money, you are clueless!! Probably an excuse cause little Johnny the superstar didn't make the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys have no clue about JS.. He would never do that!
Once again ppl spreading rumors!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No.....The Bandits/JS asked the player/parent for a decision at that moment........

Unless they put a deposit down, and even after that for some as well, no decision is final.

Sad a coach of that caliber would have to resort to pressuring an 11 yr old. If that's how the relationship with that family is going to start, only bad things lie ahead.

Pressure??? You obviously weren't there. JS dangled the carrot and dad jumped all over it. The dad is a [lacrosse] but the kid is good and deserves to be there. He's the best defender on the grade. Best kid on Empire and number 2 isn't even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys have no clue about JS.. He would never do that!
Once again ppl spreading rumors!!!!

Sorry Mrs. S.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I disagree. Either you want a spot or you don't. You don't get to shop around for 3 weeks and then decide. You are holding up another potential player from getting that spot. That's normal business practice anywhere. cars/houses/private schools/nursery schools -- all require a deposit to hold a spot. thay shouldn't be a surprise to anyone at this stage of the game.

Let's see how people change their tune when it comes to recruiting. Take your time make a good decision. If they really want you they'll wait. If not we'll have tryouts starting in July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trust me the best defender in the grade is not at Empire. Hard to make a statement like that when Empire is a B team that plays in lesser tourneys. Best defenders at HB, S2S, and Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any openings on igloo for attack man, thinking of trying out this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We see things aren't going as planned huh?Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back to empire, they love you there .Just kidding!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. Attack all filled up. All returners on first team and B team has 3 spots taken already.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Nope. Attack all filled up. All returners on first team and B team has 3 spots taken already.

Will you take an anonymous posters word for it? If you do, I have a bridge to sell you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse] is an understatement. Nobody likes that guy or the other two Heros that left. I would never take those kids dealing with those parents. Not worth it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo has spots open at attack. They are looking to replace a few on the top team. Dont listen to scared attack parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse] is an understatement. Nobody likes that guy or the other two Heros that left. I would never take those kids dealing with those parents. Not worth it.

One of the dads trying to feel out Igloo. Sorry dad, if you played Igloo instead of chump B teams you would know that Igloo's strength is at attack and your kid won't see the field. It must be hard to accept that your kid is substantially less desired that you thought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of the 3 parents, which is the worst? Coach, pole or attack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what was so bad about the parents? everyone keeps saying they are so bad, but not one person said why.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what was so bad about the parents? everyone keeps saying they are so bad, but not one person said why.

Have you ever been running really fast barefoot and stubbed your toe? You know how painful that is right? That what it feels like to stand next to a normal b-bag dad at a two day tournament. Now light that toe on fire, stick it in a hornets nest and then have someone run it over with their car. THAT'S how painful it is to listen to those parents every practice and game. Always complaining about number of practices, tournaments, not getting the ball, openly talking about other kids on the team in from of parents, complaining that "they didn't sign up for this garbage", one bitched that he wanted his kid on defense some games, middie some games and attack some games (seriously, I'm not even joking) and trashing the head coach behind his back to everyone that will listen. Basically their kids are all friends and the parents think that Paul Rabil could learn a few things from them. They make everyone within earshot uncomfortable and upset and bring the entire moral of the team down because they have said it in front of their kids so the boys repeat it to the other players. Is that clear enough? The team will be more successful without them. Only one was above average and they already have a more than competent replacement for him. The other two are easily replaced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard They were at Igloo tryouts. They'll probably be at Otlaws this week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board isn't even helpful anymore. Everyone just bashes other teams and coaches. What is the point? Not everyone is an A team player and that's fine. Kids on A teams will get beat out by new players. These kids are 11. I would bet some of them haven't reached full potential yet. If you are threatened that someone is going to take your kids spot get off back of the cage and go practice with them.

I was hoping this board would be more helpful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh no. The Empire police Rat is at it again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board isn't even helpful anymore. Everyone just bashes other teams and coaches. What is the point? Not everyone is an A team player and that's fine. Kids on A teams will get beat out by new players. These kids are 11. I would bet some of them haven't reached full potential yet. If you are threatened that someone is going to take your kids spot get off back of the cage and go practice with them.

Ok, I'll bite. Who is having a great experience on their club, and please explain why they're having a great experience. Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have a job anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, I'll bite. Who is having a great experience on their club, and please explain why they're having a great experience. Thank you

My son is having a great experience. He's been on his team for 3 years and has become a much better player with a much higher lax IQ than the rest of the boys he plays with on his town team. The coach is really fair when it comes to playing time and doesn't play favorites. His son isn't even a starter. Lines are constantly changing depending on who works the hardest and earns their playing time. The organization offers a TON of extra optional trainings from really high quality (D1 and MLL) trainers. The parents are awesome and we have not had an issue with any of them for years! Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to mention the name of the club on this board or my post will be edited to suit the needs and opinions of the mods and/or deleted. Can't expect kumbaya and unity when most of the big clubs, and a handful of smaller startups, are banned from being included in discussions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a coach wondering what he just recruited!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One would tell you how great his kid was, one would tell you all the kids sucked and the coach would try to run practices behind the head coaches back. Awesome Trio. Thank god they left

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's going to Outlaw tryouts this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's going to Outlaw tryouts this weekend?
lots of Huntington kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
outlaws looking for attack and fogos. Looks like the majority of 2023 select team is returning. Both lefty attackman are back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One would tell you how great his kid was, one would tell you all the kids sucked and the coach would try to run practices behind the head coaches back. Awesome Trio. Thank god they left

#1= defense
#2= attack
#3= defense coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
outlaws looking for attack and fogos. Looks like the majority of 2023 select team is returning. Both lefty attackman are back.

What happen to empire kid, I guess he went sone place else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jeez, what father in his right mind would keep his kid on that team. Amazing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire fogo was never leaving. Not sure where that came from. What's deal with empire goalie? Heard he was trying out for other places as well and was part of that Trio mentioned earlier with pole, the attack, and the coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that the trio of misery is gone, Empire is a good place again. Hopefully he's staying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saturday will have a lot of kids who didn't come to the first tryout. I'm not sure if the lefties will be back. The teams need upgrades.

Page 8 of 102 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard