BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 70 of 73 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is Express A Schwajle coach going to still be the "A" coach or even coach at all? Seems like his track record was not good this year.
yes...he's coaching the A team next year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are on here Ranking 10 yr old lacrosse you should walk yourself into traffic right now. You don't have anything going on in your life? Wake up, half these boys will slip in the next 2-4 years and you're ranking these teams like its D1. My 2019 son was a nobody when he was 10, now he's being looked at by 4 D1 schools and 3 D3 schools. my 2021 was a stud when he was 10 now he's a 3rd stringer. I have a 2024 who will be trying out for travel for the first time this year. Start talking when these boys are 15 years old and puberty takes over. Some of them will be 6 ft +, other will barely be 5'9 that makes a big difference. Enjoy the ride because it doesn't last for everyone. I'm in the mix right now with both of my sons and if I knew then what I know now I would have sat back and enjoyed the ride a [lacrosse] of a lot more. Wish someone would have given me that advice years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. Team 91 Maryland
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

Of course the whole thing will change next season depending on what kids staying or moving. It is interesting that Igloo tryouts are so late. They are going to miss out on the top kids for this age and just pick up left overs. Since Taz, WP, and maybe Express will be practicing by the time they have tryouts.

might be right - tryout timing huge. They have some good players on that team - wonder if they are staying - coaches staying at all these clubs or will there be change?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Express A Schwajle coach going to still be the "A" coach or even coach at all? Seems like his track record was not good this year.
yes...he's coaching the A team next year.

More like a b+

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. Team 91 Maryland
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

Honestly, who has Express schwalie beat? Anyone? TLI also, need to go away. Believe you had a nice victory early on in the season, but c'mon, again, who have you played.
And why am i even replying to 4th grade lacrosse....

Is this idiot serious?? He writes and posts this and then asks why am I replying? Just when you thought people couldn't get more brainless.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems the 2024 son is the oldest or only child for most who post here. I wish you could access 2020-2019 boards from when they were in 4th grade. The rankings from then would seem alien now. Better yet it would show what a waste of time it is. But the 2024 Super Dads don't want to hear that. The 2020 team that just won the WSYL didn't exist 4 years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is great advice, to many of you are hung up on winning on and losing and yelling at your kids when they make a mistake. I am ready to kick a couple your asses the next time you yell at my son for making a mistake from the parents sideline.. he is at the age now where he says "XYZ's father is an a-hole on the sidelines" ... enjoy the ride and make sure you have other hobbies cause when this is over most of you will have nothing to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree with above. All this noise peaks in 4th-7th. 8th grade and beyond nobody cares who wins the tournaments. About the showcases, etc. by 10th grade team stuff is over. Look at 90+1 extreme.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. Team 91 Maryland
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

Of course the whole thing will change next season depending on what kids staying or moving. It is interesting that Igloo tryouts are so late. They are going to miss out on the top kids for this age and just pick up left overs. Since Taz, WP, and maybe Express will be practicing by the time they have tryouts.

might be right - tryout timing huge. They have some good players on that team - wonder if they are staying - coaches staying at all these clubs or will there be change?

Would think that all clubs would have on their sites their coaches for the upcoming season asap. People will want to know before tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. Team 91 Maryland
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

Would think that all clubs would have on their sites their coaches for the upcoming season asap. People will want to know before tryouts.

Nahh, they keep you in the dark until they get your $$$$$

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. Team 91 Maryland
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

Honestly, who has Express schwalie beat? Anyone? TLI also, need to go away. Believe you had a nice victory early on in the season, but c'mon, again, who have you played.

Possibly, no definitely the biggest loser comment I have ever read. Telling 4th grade kids to go away. I fear for your children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. Team 91 Maryland
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

Possibly, no definitely the biggest loser comment I have ever read. Telling 4th grade kids to go away. I fear for your children.

Probably an Igloo parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. 91
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

TLI - shouldn't be on the list they are a 2023/24 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The club recruiting calls are underway. 91 sales pitch, new coaches please come to tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. 91
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

they couldn't even beat Express B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The club recruiting calls are underway. 91 sales pitch, new coaches please come to tryouts.

Nobody called you from 9l or legcy. Stop trying to spook people from tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. Team 91 Maryland
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

Laughable. 10 just beat 5 last weekend.

Right, and 9/1 MD beat Bethesda in Spring league semis 10-5 and then lost to them by 1 in summer tournament. BL is 6 or 7 at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. 91
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

BPlus!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP changes coaches a lot of boys will try out for other teams. No reason for a change at this point. They went to the finals of 99% of the tournaments they were in, that is not a reason to disrupt what's being built. Hope directors are smart about this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP changes coaches a lot of boys will try out for other teams. No reason for a change at this point. They went to the finals of 99% of the tournaments they were in, that is not a reason to disrupt what's being built. Hope directors are smart about this

Are any other programs changing coaches? Can do as much research as I can about the programs my son would be interested in, but if coaches changing then thats out the window.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. 91
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

BPlus!

TLI should go away??? Ten year olds! Really? A lot of dads would love it if the little trolls posting this garbage would come out of the shadows of "Anonymous" one day and show your faces. But, we know you won't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's official. LI Express/Bethesda/Performance joined forces to create DC Express. I wonder how this will change landscape for high school teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final top 4

1)TAZ /Madlax
3) Bethesda
4) Wolfpack

5. Brotherly love
6. 91
7. Hawks
8. Express schwajle
9. team LI
10. Igloo

BPlus!

TLI should go away??? Ten year olds! Really? A lot of dads would love it if the little trolls posting this garbage would come out of the shadows of "Anonymous" one day and show your faces. But, we know you won't.

You first....Dope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What position is Taz the strongest? And what area could they stand to maybe replace?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What position is Taz the strongest? And what area could they stand to maybe replace?

Where does your son play? I hear that is where they need the most help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the 10 kids that don't ever play will prob see some turnover

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All starters strong and deep at midfield. Probably need 1 goalie, 2 midfield,2 attack, 2 defense. Need lefty offense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only way to break that team is as a lefty atk and you better be great or as a back up goalie. Other then that they are set. The same for WP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the WP and Taz were smart they would leave the teams and coaches in place. These 2 teams are as good as it gets at this level of lacrosse. The fact that they now go head to head in a manner rarely seen at this age says a lot. Competition breeds success and both these teams have found it. By looking at the threads the bashing between both teams has slowed to a halt and what that tells me is their is an unsaid respect now between the programs. Last season it was the WPs year, this year its Taz's time. who knows what happens next season but I'm sure its going to be knock down competitive and that's what's its all about. Cogratz to both teams on making 2024 Lax very exciting. Unfortunately my son is dealing with a program that is not showing this kind of progress, hope his skills step up into next season, making either one of those teams is his goal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the WP and Taz were smart they would leave the teams and coaches in place. These 2 teams are as good as it gets at this level of lacrosse. The fact that they now go head to head in a manner rarely seen at this age says a lot. Competition breeds success and both these teams have found it. By looking at the threads the bashing between both teams has slowed to a halt and what that tells me is their is an unsaid respect now between the programs. Last season it was the WPs year, this year its Taz's time. who knows what happens next season but I'm sure its going to be knock down competitive and that's what's its all about. Cogratz to both teams on making 2024 Lax very exciting. Unfortunately my son is dealing with a program that is not showing this kind of progress, hope his skills step up into next season, making either one of those teams is his goal.

Very well said and agree. My son's program did not progress as well. But..as you know...grass is ALWAYS greener and there will be movement. Amongst all programs. Up to every program to evaluate every year what they have and see what they can do to get better. We all spend too much time and $ to be flat lining.

Although winning and losing not critical at this level, skill development is. Dont want to build on a bad base, in any sport. Even the kids that dont play a ton in tight games on these two teams...they get the benefit of what I bet are really good practices. Lots of touches. Lots of development. That is what its all about. Oh yeah, and fun while developing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only way to break that team is as a lefty atk and you better be great or as a back up goalie. Other then that they are set. The same for WP.

I'm sure you will see a WP kid or two tryout for Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very well said and agree. My son's program did not progress as well. But..as you know...grass is ALWAYS greener and there will be movement. Amongst all programs. Up to every program to evaluate every year what they have and see what they can do to get better. We all spend too much time and $ to be flat lining.

Although winning and losing not critical at this level, skill development is. Dont want to build on a bad base, in any sport. Even the kids that dont play a ton in tight games on these two teams...they get the benefit of what I bet are really good practices. Lots of touches. Lots of development. That is what its all about. Oh yeah, and fun while developing.

well said x2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw a bunch of WP and Taz kids having a catch at NXT. Was really impressed with that. That is how all youth sports should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw a bunch of WP and Taz kids having a catch at NXT. Was really impressed with that. That is how all youth sports should be.
yeah, the kids are all cool, it's the parents that are loco.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any coaching changes at this age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah, the kids are all cool, it's the parents that are loco.

Finally, some intelligent posts. The post about the WP and TAZ kids having a catch just shows you the kids get it, the parents don't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any coaching changes at this age?

The golden question. If you find out, post it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and no. I've heard rumors that I know for a fact are not true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI A team playing in Summer Sunset vs town teams. I guess anything for a Tee Shirt with those guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You shouldn't be making strides for your kid to make wp or taz. Is it great if you kid makes wp or taz and then sits the bench for most of the game? If your not happy with your sons club then switch. You should be pushing your kid to make a club that he will have the most fun and playing time. Even if he makes wp or taz there's always the chance he could get cut the next year. If you think your son can only make great strides in lax if he makes either of those 2 teams, your making a big mistake

Page 70 of 73 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard