BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 70 of 76 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So I see Outlaws select didn't do to well this weekend at NXT. Going 2-1-2 in this tournament is weak. Congrats to United for taking the ship though!!

You really have to stop with the Outlaw ripping. They are a solid team who are a few players away from being a contender.

Outlaws are by far most Improved. Lets see if they take the next step

They will NEVER take the next step. They do not change their roster. They will always be a good team but next level will not happen. The only way to get that much better is to recruit some stud players off the other teams!

You are bitter - go away! Your kid got cut or you decided to leave and you are bitter because you regret your decision. Outlaws absolutely improved this year. Played all the top teams well - beat some and hung tough with others. They have already taken the next step. The Roster turned over this year compared to last year. Team already has stud players.

Your a funny guy. First of all my kid never tried out for Outlaws so stop assuming. Second Outlaws played the top teams in ONE tournament, lost to Smash and barely beat United. No have ducked all the competition all season long so STOP saying you took the next step!! Your an average team with a lot of holes!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I see Outlaws select didn't do to well this weekend at NXT. Going 2-1-2 in this tournament is weak. Congrats to United for taking the ship though!!

You really have to stop with the Outlaw ripping. They are a solid team who are a few players away from being a contender.

Outlaws are by far most Improved. Lets see if they take the next step

They will NEVER take the next step. They do not change their roster. They will always be a good team but next level will not happen. The only way to get that much better is to recruit some stud players off the other teams!

You are bitter - go away! Your kid got cut or you decided to leave and you are bitter because you regret your decision. Outlaws absolutely improved this year. Played all the top teams well - beat some and hung tough with others. They have already taken the next step. The Roster turned over this year compared to last year. Team already has stud players.

Your a funny guy. First of all my kid never tried out for Outlaws so stop assuming. Second Outlaws played the top teams in ONE tournament, lost to Smash and barely beat United. No have ducked all the competition all season long so STOP saying you took the next step!! Your an average team with a lot of holes!

Wrong.. big guy... so you must be a bitter United Parent. The lowly outlaws actually beat your team... embarrassing if you ask me. Outlaws played Express at least 4 times this season... I would say that is not the definition of ducking when you play the best team in 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know 40 is an exaggerated number. Look at their championship photos. They have 27. Alittle too much but not far off. And as far as Smash , United making one team and cutting the rest is crazy. They have two solid teams. Maybe switch a few kids around and they still have two very solid teams. Outlaws are good . Seen them play. Igloo is Igloo. Any other gossip ?

did you actually take the time to count the kids in the photo? wow

May seem like a lot of work for someone like yourself, but counting to 27 for most is pretty easy!!

I'm being facetious about the unnatural vested interest you seem to have in a team you are not part of

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know 40 is an exaggerated number. Look at their championship photos. They have 27. Alittle too much but not far off. And as far as Smash , United making one team and cutting the rest is crazy. They have two solid teams. Maybe switch a few kids around and they still have two very solid teams. Outlaws are good . Seen them play. Igloo is Igloo. Any other gossip ?

May seem like a lot of work for someone like yourself, but counting to 27 for most is pretty easy!!

I'm being facetious about the unnatural vested interest you seem to have in a team you are not part of

I love watching all the dads at the NLF camp pretending to like each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I have to reply to a ridiculous comment then yes I did count.. Didn't take long. Quicker then it took for u to reply that. Have a nice day.

The ridiculous part is that you actually counted

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a real treat to hang out with. It's got to be tough going through life so cynical and bitter. Go kick your dog. Again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a real treat to hang out with. It's got to be tough going through life so cynical and bitter. Go kick your dog. Again.

It is the most phony social setting you will find

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes a sea of 91 and express helmets 1 or 2 igloo in the mix good group from Long Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just dripping with cynicism. I was there last year and met some great people. It made the atmosphere on the sidelines that much more enjoyable this past season.

I don't doubt there some phonies, but let's not broad stroke the entire crowd. Try to keep an open mind, even you might make a new friend this week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friend may be a stretch, but we all could be a bit more civil. Most of the kids were able to do so. Maybe parents can learn lessons from the boys.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is any adult that is not coaching hanging out watching a camp? Doesn't anyone have anything important to do? How bout a hobby. If your hanging out watching a kids camp your an f'n loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes a sea of 91 and express helmets 1 or 2 igloo in the mix good group from Long Island

Josh must be so proud

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is any adult that is not coaching hanging out watching a camp? Doesn't anyone have anything important to do? How bout a hobby. If your hanging out watching a kids camp your an f'n loser.

The camp is in MA loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To my friend at the Outlaws. I don't have to rehash the scores. The closest you came to Express was 5 goals. You barely beat United and lost to Smash you lost a few to TLI before finally beating them for championship in a B tournament. So you have NOT turned any corner your team is a solid B+ team but will not get to the next level with the current team you have!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To my friend at the Outlaws. I don't have to rehash the scores. The closest you came to Express was 5 goals. You barely beat United and lost to Smash you lost a few to TLI before finally beating them for championship in a B tournament. So you have NOT turned any corner your team is a solid B+ team but will not get to the next level with the current team you have!

With that theory, I guess kids don't improve

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express have the loudest parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now you are scrambling for excuses... you said Outlaws duck the top competition... but we played every single top team on Long Island and several from MD. We played Express 4 times.. Now that you lost that argument - you are looking at scores. If you were at the UNITED game you would know that the game was not as close as the score would suggest. Our team is fine and packed with top talent. You know it and it scares you because you likely left the team over the past 2 years only to ride the bench where you are or lost to us and need to trash talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets see..
1. Outlaws never beat UNITED before this year.. But this year - they did... that's one corner.

2. Outlaws never beat TLI before this year... But this year - they did... 9-2.. that's another corner.

3. Going into this year SMASH was the best team on the planet.. and Outlaws only lost by 3.. should have been 33 right ??? But no- it was just 3 and they were in the game the whole time.

Outlaws turned the corner.... you must live on a dead end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is this Outlaw hater? Express parent here. Outlaws are the most improved team by far. Everyone caught up to the almighty Smash. Talented grade. The boys who were great in third grade are no longer the tops. And guess what, in three years from now these boys will be caught. It's 6th grade, get a life. Big picture.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is this Outlaw hater? Express parent here. Outlaws are the most improved team by far. Everyone caught up to the almighty Smash. Talented grade. The boys who were great in third grade are no longer the tops. And guess what, in three years from now these boys will be caught. It's 6th grade, get a life. Big picture.

Must be one of the parent who left the team over the past 2 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw parent here. Speaking of parents-team king island parents are the worst, followed by united than smash. I have to say express parents were never rude or obnoxious. If our team played well they let the kids on outlaws know. They get a bad rap because they win. I thought they were gracious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. They are a legit A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was last year

This year will top all previous years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have u met 91 parents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah. One game doesn't make legit. Beat someone else and play in best tournaments all year round. Didn't win a game in pool play at NXT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash lost to Eff El Gee at NXT

Nah. One game doesn't make legit. Beat someone else and play in best tournaments all year round. Didn't win a game in pool play at NXT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Express have the loudest parents!

That was last year

This year will top all previous years.

Nothing will top last year. Nothing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah, wrong again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah, wrong again

What's wrong ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
reading thru this thread is so comically and what I can only assume is a dad that is completely off his rocker. Bashing 12 year old teams that are not as up to snuff as your kids teams. (not your team) your kids team. Speaks volumes about yourself and why any one indulges these dirt bags is just as comical. LEGIT' sounds like you have serious issues that have nothing to do with your sons team. All these teams at this age group are improving one way or the other and parity comes quickly with boys in the next 2 years..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah, wrong again

What's wrong ?

your assessment of the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah, wrong again

What's wrong ?

Again i'm the "Outlaw Hater" the whole point is that this the first year you have attempted to play the top teams on Long Island and from other states. You did beat United and played a pretty tight game against Smash. BUT you have not played well against a lot of other teams. If I go back you got crushed memorial day weekend in Jersey, did nothing in NXT. You are part of a B+ team but do not think that the small gains in your team equate to being mentioned in the top teams on Long Island!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah. One game doesn't make legit. Beat someone else and play in best tournaments all year round. Didn't win a game in pool play at NXT. [/quote] [/quote]

Nah, wrong again [/quote]

What's wrong ? [/quote]

Again i'm the "Outlaw Hater" the whole point is that this the first year you have attempted to play the top teams on Long Island and from other states. You did beat United and played a pretty tight game against Smash. BUT you have not played well against a lot of other teams. If I go back you got crushed memorial day weekend in Jersey, did nothing in NXT. You are part of a B+ team but do not think that the small gains in your team equate to being mentioned in the top teams on Long Island![/quote]

Wrong.. you did not attend the games at NXT.... 2 Ties and then One loss to 91 MD (by one goal)... then 2 blow out wins day #2... Team played well - if you were not a score board STALKER you would know. But you have a beef.. I get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Outlaw Hater !!!

How about MD Roughriders.. are they a good Out of State Team ? Didn't they beat the Annapolis Hawks from MD earlier this year ? And the Hawks - didn't they beat SMASH earlier this year ? Rough Riders beat outlaws on a goal in the last 45 seconds of a CHAMPIONSHIP about one month ago... not ducking anyone.. and hanging with better teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Nah, wrong again [/quote]

What's wrong ? [/quote]

Again i'm the "Outlaw Hater" the whole point is that this the first year you have attempted to play the top teams on Long Island and from other states. You did beat United and played a pretty tight game against Smash. BUT you have not played well against a lot of other teams. If I go back you got crushed memorial day weekend in Jersey, did nothing in NXT. You are part of a B+ team but do not think that the small gains in your team equate to being mentioned in the top teams on Long Island![/quote]

Wrong.. you did not attend the games at NXT.... 2 Ties and then One loss to 91 MD (by one goal)... then 2 blow out wins day #2... Team played well - if you were not a score board STALKER you would know. But you have a beef.. I get it. [/quote]

Two ties and a loss in pool play. No wins. Won two in lowest loser bracket. That's called close. Not there yet. So close to an A team is .......a B + team. That's what everyone has been saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about a little respect and credit when deserved. Outlaws made great strides this year. The players and team advanced nicely. From an Express parent's perspective, the Outlaws showed improvement every game that we played this season. The notion of rankings (top teams) is nonsense, especially by people on an online forum. Look at the overall pool of players and teams in the state, in the region, in the country. Most objective and qualified people would agree that the Outlaws certainly qualify as one of the more advanced teams in the age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about a little respect and credit when deserved. Outlaws made great strides this year. The players and team advanced nicely. From an Express parent's perspective, the Outlaws showed improvement every game that we played this season. The notion of rankings (top teams) is nonsense, especially by people on an online forum. Look at the overall pool of players and teams in the state, in the region, in the country. Most objective and qualified people would agree that the Outlaws certainly qualify as one of the more advanced teams in the age group.

B plus

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just one question for the "outlaw hater", and let's see if you have the guts to answer: which team are you associated with? Love to know. Bet you don't have the guts to answer. If it's not express tr his year, then every other team is in the same boat as outlaws. Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just one question for the "outlaw hater", and let's see if you have the guts to answer: which team are you associated with? Love to know. Bet you don't have the guts to answer. If it's not express tr his year, then every other team is in the same boat as outlaws. Sorry.

Express

Page 70 of 76 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard