BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,910
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 68 of 327 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have yet to hear one current or former YJ player say these so called tactics were taught to them, the reason because you bunch of pansies make this nonsense up to feel better that your kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

1. So you are saying that if thuggish tactics are being taught to YJ players, YJ parents WOULD voluntarily admit it on this forum? LOL.

2. The absence of such admissions is then evidence that 1) we are pansies; 2) we are making such assertions up in order to compensate that our kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

Please, please - post more. Your posts help illustrate the education (or lack therof) and mentality of the Yellow Jacket family. What a shock that YJ teams have such THUGS.

The pansie thing is silly but your resonse is also ignorant.I would tend to think that former(kids who have moved to other clubs and are happy)YJ kids would have parents come on here and post about the so called teaching of thuggish tactics.If you are going to say the thuggish tactics are being taught club wide then how do you explain the fact that the YJ2 team received less cards then their opponents in every game they played at the nationals.If the YJ 2 team had to play 3 players down as their opponent did,if they had 2 coaches kicked out of a game as their opponent did,if they received 2 red cards in 1 game as their opponent did I could only imagine the nonsense you would be spewing.Your obsession with YJ has clouded your judgement, worry about your own club,it needs it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have yet to hear one current or former YJ player say these so called tactics were taught to them, the reason because you bunch of pansies make this nonsense up to feel better that your kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

1. So you are saying that if thuggish tactics are being taught to YJ players, YJ parents WOULD voluntarily admit it on this forum? LOL.

2. The absence of such admissions is then evidence that 1) we are pansies; 2) we are making such assertions up in order to compensate that our kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

Please, please - post more. Your posts help illustrate the education (or lack therof) and mentality of the Yellow Jacket family. What a shock that YJ teams have such THUGS.

The pansie thing is silly but your resonse is also ignorant.I would tend to think that former(kids who have moved to other clubs and are happy)YJ kids would have parents come on here and post about the so called teaching of thuggish tactics.If you are going to say the thuggish tactics are being taught club wide then how do you explain the fact that the YJ2 team received less cards then their opponents in every game they played at the nationals.If the YJ 2 team had to play 3 players down as their opponent did,if they had 2 coaches kicked out of a game as their opponent did,if they received 2 red cards in 1 game as their opponent did I could only imagine the nonsense you would be spewing.Your obsession with YJ has clouded your judgement, worry about your own club,it needs it.

Let it go dude. If you don't think they are thugs then why do you care that the rest of the lax community does. You should just go about your business. If you think you are going to convince everyone that they are not it may be futile. Reason being is simple. Many many people have witnessed it with their own eyes. It is simply a fact. With that said....who cares. It's worked so far right? Why change it now? Seems to simply be a situation where you don't want to admit it. We all know the girls who are the real thugs anyway so if it doesn't apply to your kid that's awesome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your telling YJ parents to let it go when you are attacking their daughters on the yellow jacket blog, seems you are still obsessed with the yellow jackets.Go back to the rock you crawled from under and post on your daughters pitiful club team site .STOP OBSESSING DUDE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your telling YJ parents to let it go when you are attacking their daughters on the yellow jacket blog, seems you are still obsessed with the yellow jackets.Go back to the rock you crawled from under and post on your daughters pitiful club team site .STOP OBSESSING DUDE.

Guess you didn't read the post but........Please keep posting. Eventually your friends will beg you to stop. You prove all the posters points when you respond. Anxiously waiting your next pearl of wisdom. Lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still obsessing.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess you didn't read the post but........Please keep posting. Eventually your friends will beg you to stop. You prove all the posters points when you respond. Anxiously waiting your next pearl of wisdom. Lol.
What clubs do you consider pitiful. Lets see if you will answer this one simple question

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still obsessing.

Not obsessing...discussing. Guess you don't know how to do that without attacking. It's ok though I like to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still obsessing.

Not obsessing...discussing. Guess you don't know how to do that without attacking. It's ok though I like to win.

Obsessive much

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still obsessing.

without attacking? Calling 14 year old girls Thugs isn't attacking? They are kids! Whatever your opinion is, keep in mind that other kids and adults read this and might actually beleive what you write on here has merit (which it doesn't). It is your opinion and I am sure you may have only seen these girls play a few times. Do they play an up tempo style? absolutely. They are a pressure the ball team, that uses their athleticism (think of a pressing basketball team). Is that against the rules? No. Are they looking to hurt anyone? absolutely NOT! Are they taught to hurt anyone? No chance. The bottom line is you have the right to think what you want but you should really be more careful about labelling kids that you probably don't know at all. They are great kids and don't deserve to be anonymously labelled in a public forum. What is next? are you going to start calling kids Fat,slow and ugly? Is that appropriate in a public forum? I am sure you wouldn't say this to the kids faces , so you shouldn't do it here! I am sure if you spent some time asking people who do know them what they are like you would form a different opinion. They are probably not much different than your own daughter. They are mostly honor students and delightful kids! You really should stop the name calling and be more conscious of who is really trying to hurt kids! A trial by public forum is not justified especially for 14 year old girls. Like someone mentioned in a previous post, these kids are friends with girls from other clubs, they will play together in college. Relax and enjoy your daughter and the experience! No need for all this negativity!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What clubs do you consider pitiful. Lets see if you will answer this one simple question

Whatever club that has all these parents with nothing better to do then come onto a YJ thread and call young girls thugs must be pathetic of they are a part of it.Stop bullying young women.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still obsessing.

Obsessive much

Winning!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever club that has all these parents with nothing better to do then come onto a YJ thread and call young girls thugs must be pathetic of they are a part of it.Stop bullying young women.
YJ requesting that you should stop bullying young women - priceless! The entire club culture is built on bullying and intimidation!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Your telling YJ parents to let it go when you are attacking their daughters on the yellow jacket blog, seems you are still obsessed with the yellow jackets.Go back to the rock you crawled from under and post on your daughters pitiful club team site .STOP OBSESSING DUDE.

What clubs do you consider pitiful. Lets see if you will answer this one simple question [/

Right! Stop bullying. You have been doing it on here for a while with the name calling etc. When someone raises a point which is not opinion but fact some parents ignore the point and call names. Go review if you dare cause it's true.

FACT, there are kids who have injured other players and have got the attention of US Lacrosse due to it. THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT. Some call it thuggish play...so be it.

No one singled out a kid because they are kids. Is that what it wil ltake. Do you parents want the kids to be named because it is well known who they are. It is known in the HS community as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still obsessing.

without attacking? Calling 14 year old girls Thugs isn't attacking? They are kids! Whatever your opinion is, keep in mind that other kids and adults read this and might actually beleive what you write on here has merit (which it doesn't). It is your opinion and I am sure you may have only seen these girls play a few times. Do they play an up tempo style? absolutely. They are a pressure the ball team, that uses their athleticism (think of a pressing basketball team). Is that against the rules? No. Are they looking to hurt anyone? absolutely NOT! Are they taught to hurt anyone? No chance. The bottom line is you have the right to think what you want but you should really be more careful about labelling kids that you probably don't know at all. They are great kids and don't deserve to be anonymously labelled in a public forum. What is next? are you going to start calling kids Fat,slow and ugly? Is that appropriate in a public forum? I am sure you wouldn't say this to the kids faces , so you shouldn't do it here! I am sure if you spent some time asking people who do know them what they are like you would form a different opinion. They are probably not much different than your own daughter. They are mostly honor students and delightful kids! You really should stop the name calling and be more conscious of who is really trying to hurt kids! A trial by public forum is not justified especially for 14 year old girls. Like someone mentioned in a previous post, these kids are friends with girls from other clubs, they will play together in college. Relax and enjoy your daughter and the experience! No need for all this negativity!
You Yellow Jacket parents are funny. You tell us to go back to our own threads and stop obsessing with you , but go on the Top Guns Thread now and in the middle of that club congratulating Shannon there are Yellow Jacket parents sticking nasty comments, saying that no Yellow jacket will ever go to Hofstra because of Shannons and Carols depute. You tell us to go and then follow us over because you can't keep your mouths shut. As far as calling kids fat, slow or ugly, it's the Yellow Jacket contingent saying other kids are un-athletic enough to play for you , or that our kids and clubs suck. In all my years involvement in girls lacrosse have I seen a girl do the damage to another player than your player did this year. That girl might not be able to play next spring. thats 8 months from now. And don't try to say it was an accident , or she was going for a 50/50 ground ball, your girl jumped on her back after she caught a clear from her goalie, thats just dirty, it's not aggressive or hard play, It's dirty, Now come on here and tell me that that 14 year old girl is a lier, call her name I dare you. Maybe you should stop crying injustice and look in the mirror. Don't try and tell me that all the girls from all the other clubs sit with your girl i a kum ba yah moment. I have seen whole clubs of girls turn out for game against you not because your the best , but when you ask those girls they will tell you it's because your dirty and they want to be there when you get yours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still obsessing.

You Yellow Jacket parents are funny. You tell us to go back to our own threads and stop obsessing with you , but go on the Top Guns Thread now and in the middle of that club congratulating Shannon there are Yellow Jacket parents sticking nasty comments, saying that no Yellow jacket will ever go to Hofstra because of Shannons and Carols depute. You tell us to go and then follow us over because you can't keep your mouths shut. As far as calling kids fat, slow or ugly, it's the Yellow Jacket contingent saying other kids are un-athletic enough to play for you , or that our kids and clubs suck. In all my years involvement in girls lacrosse have I seen a girl do the damage to another player than your player did this year. That girl might not be able to play next spring. thats 8 months from now. And don't try to say it was an accident , or she was going for a 50/50 ground ball, your girl jumped on her back after she caught a clear from her goalie, thats just dirty, it's not aggressive or hard play, It's dirty, Now come on here and tell me that that 14 year old girl is a lier, call her name I dare you. Maybe you should stop crying injustice and look in the mirror. Don't try and tell me that all the girls from all the other clubs sit with your girl i a kum ba yah moment. I have seen whole clubs of girls turn out for game against you not because your the best , but when you ask those girls they will tell you it's because your dirty and they want to be there when you get yours.

This post is right on the money. Let's see the personal name calling and redirection start now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still obsessing.

Now you have no credibility! You obviously were not there! The ball was rolling on the ground! Where do you get this stuff from? Now she jumped on her back? I agree with you. Some YJ parents should be more humble and not talk about other kids either!They are kids!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is your opinion and I am sure you may have only seen these girls play a few times. Do they play an up tempo style? absolutely. They are a pressure the ball team, that uses their athleticism (think of a pressing basketball team). Is that against the rules? No.

You are comparing YJ thug ball to playing uptempo basketball? LOL. The Yellow Jackets were given multiple yellow cards for DANGEROUS PLAY and proceeded to be 3 men down because of their thuggish antics. Those are facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have watched the tape of this game over 10 times. At no time did a YJ jump on any girl's back. It was a clear from a goalie that was missed (one can argue if it was a bad pass, or the girl missed the pass, don't know) but it was a ground ball. The defender missed the ground ball not once, but twice. She was not on steady ground trying to gain possession. The YJ went after the ball. She got to it and they collided. The SW player was not steady on her feet and when they collided she went down. She was also a more petite player who collided with a girl twice her size. This is physics. It's like a truck and a Honda colliding. The Honda doesn't do as well. No one jumped on anyone's back. I believe that both club directors have reviewed the tape and everyone involved at both organizations feel terrible that anyone was hurt, but all agree it was part of an intense game. Having seen the game a number of times, there was aggressive play by both teams throughout the game and not just this incident. it seems silly to harbor on this when it is not productive. Get the game yourselves and watch it. And move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got my information from the girl in the full leg brace, so obviously you weren't there, or your doing the Yellow Jacket denial dance. What are you going to do now , blame her for ripping every ligament in her own knee.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have watched the tape of this game over 10 times. At no time did a YJ jump on any girl's back. It was a clear from a goalie that was missed (one can argue if it was a bad pass, or the girl missed the pass, don't know) but it was a ground ball. The defender missed the ground ball not once, but twice. She was not on steady ground trying to gain possession. The YJ went after the ball. She got to it and they collided. The SW player was not steady on her feet and when they collided she went down. She was also a more petite player who collided with a girl twice her size. This is physics. It's like a truck and a Honda colliding. The Honda doesn't do as well. No one jumped on anyone's back. I believe that both club directors have reviewed the tape and everyone involved at both organizations feel terrible that anyone was hurt, but all agree it was part of an intense game. Having seen the game a number of times, there was aggressive play by both teams throughout the game and not just this incident. it seems silly to harbor on this when it is not productive. Get the game yourselves and watch it. And move on.
Easy for you to say your not facing multiple surgeries. Like another poster said post it on you tube and post the link for all to see. And who are you to say that Sky Walkers are O.K. with what happened.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Post the video!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I got my information from the girl in the full leg brace, so obviously you weren't there, or your doing the Yellow Jacket denial dance. What are you going to do now , blame her for ripping every ligament in her own knee.
Really? Let us know her name. We would like to speak with her first hand and bring this discussion front and center. Her name was .... ? Seriously, no one seems to be able to name this young lady.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I have watched the tape of this game over 10 times.
Please send the link or information to BOTC. We would like to see that material since you have seen it over ten times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is your opinion and I am sure you may have only seen these girls play a few times. Do they play an up tempo style? absolutely. They are a pressure the ball team, that uses their athleticism (think of a pressing basketball team). Is that against the rules? No.

You are comparing YJ thug ball to playing uptempo basketball? LOL. The Yellow Jackets were given multiple yellow cards for DANGEROUS PLAY and proceeded to be 3 men down because of their thuggish antics. Those are facts.

You obviously weren't at the u 15 either! It can be debated that none of those cards were for thuggish tacticts! no stick swinging at all. in fact 1 was for a dangerous shot and another for a delay of game. No one wanted the SW kid to get hurt! I am sure the YJ girl involved feels terrible! Does it change anything to call her and her teamates names or does it just make YOU feel better at your key board!! You are an adult (I am guessing)act like one. THEY ARE KIDS!! I don"t get how you think it is productive ! and before you cite all the stupid stuff all the YJ parents have posted in the past (BTW I agree with you) don't take it out on the kids!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So posters and readers can do what? Verbally abuse a child or have their kid pick a fight after their next meeting? That is where this all leads to. Doesn't matter what the tape shows. Many of you are judging her based on your hatred and these posts, which is wrong. People will see what they want to see. Good or bad the hatred will continue. These are children with feelings and not enough experience in the world to make the right decisions all the time. I would also note that cyber bullies have been responsible for many suicides. Please keep that in mind when you post your garbage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So posters and readers can do what? Verbally abuse a child or have their kid pick a fight after their next meeting? That is where this all leads to. Doesn't matter what the tape shows. Many of you are judging her based on your hatred and these posts, which is wrong. People will see what they want to see. Good or bad the hatred will continue. These are children with feelings and not enough experience in the world to make the right decisions all the time. I would also note that cyber bullies have been responsible for many suicides. Please keep that in mind when you post your garbage.

What they can do is call out coaches and directors who allow this behavior to go on. This past weekend as we were getting ready for our next game we watched a YJ team playing another team. The game was obviously close and heated. A YJ girl got a yellow card for hitting a girl in the head. We were standing right behind their bench and could not believe what we heard their coach say. He actually yelled - "Good." We could not believe it and many of the parents were shocked. As she came to the sidelines she was high fived by her teammates. This is the issue that people have with the program and the coaches. You can't make this stuff up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. You should pass this post and share your opinion on to the rest of your club. Follow this and other threads and the YJ contingent is the worst offender of offensive bullying posts. If you would like to change that hats great but watch what will follow from your club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thopught this is the time of year when this board goes quiet as everyone has to start working their 2nd and 3rd jobs to pay for next years YJ travel season.

"NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scholarships: Only 2% Of All High School Varsity Athletes Receive Any Scholarship Award To Play For Division I Or II Schools"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What they can do is call out coaches and directors who allow this behavior to go on. This past weekend as we were getting ready for our next game we watched a YJ team playing another team. The game was obviously close and heated. A YJ girl got a yellow card for hitting a girl in the head. We were standing right behind their bench and could not believe what we heard their coach say. He actually yelled - "Good." We could not believe it and many of the parents were shocked. As she came to the sidelines she was high fived by her teammates. This is the issue that people have with the program and the coaches. You can't make this stuff up.

Yes you can make stuff up (not saying you did). I have read so much exaggerated and fabricated posts on here (things I have witnessed first hand). It is irresponsible to repeat a story or something "you heard", especially when it pertains to a kid. Posters quote things as facts that they have not witnessed themselves. People should really be more mindful of how many people read this and how much it can effect the individuals and the lax community as a whole. Even if you BELEIVE something to be true(or it is your opinion) ask yourself if you would want someone posting something about your child, especially when you KNOW it isn't true! Remember it only drives a bigger wedge between the kids in different clubs. I guess it is somehow self gratifying to write this hearsay anonymously. Pretty sad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. You should pass this post and share your opinion on to the rest of your club. Follow this and other threads and the YJ contingent is the worst offender of offensive bullying posts. If you would like to change that hats great but watch what will follow from your club.

Unfortunately with anonymous postings you don't truely know who really writes all the crap. It could easily be a non YJ person stirring the pot. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately with anonymous postings you don't truely know who really writes all the crap. It could easily be a non YJ person stirring the pot. Take it all with a grain of salt.

You are right that some posts may not be authentic. However when the majority seem to have the same flavor it is worth paying attention to.
With that said I think if it was just admitted that the style of play at times goes beyond aggressive and the culture of the club could be far less obnoxious and conceited all the clubs would respect that. Respect from the entire lax community is what the YJ have lost and should want to regain. Just an opinion from an old school lax parent.

Like Reply Quote
O
Oiland Jack
Unregistered
Oiland Jack
Unregistered
O
Greetings from the Oiland you Lax Losers!

I tawt I would share wid ya's the philosophy that us Yellow Jackets instill in our goils when teaching them the highly complex game of lax.

Here are da rules of our game:

1. Always swing towards da head. Making contact wid da head is the best way to instill fear in yer opponents. Head shots always git a high five from da coach.

2. If ya git beat to a ball - dive for their legs. A sharp blow to the back of the knee always gits the results we is looking for.

3. Learn to spit a hocker from at least 10 feet away from da opponent. Dem goils from down south don't know how ta dodge a hocker on da run.

4. Take da butt end of yer stick and jam it into their sides. Sometimes this will crack a rib or two. I have found that hitting da dog in da side wid a stick is really good practice. The intimidation factor on an opponent (or bitches, as we say on the Oiland),always gits results.

5. Scream at da ref ! They is usually just a bunch of fairy guys or butchy old bags. They can be scared into giving you the call. Just remember - we got yer backs if they don't. We parents will let them know they can expect a good butt whipping in the parking lot if the call don't go our way!

6. If da game is tied or we is just up by 1 point - use our famous stall tactic invented by our genius coach for da 2015's. Fall down and start screaming. Since the clock is running, he will just stand there and stare over at ya for about a minute then he will waddle his fat butt over across the field to help ya. Just remember, don't try to git up. Da coach don't like dat. You must lay on da field and chew up that clock. I have seen this work several times - even in back ta back games using the same goil. Remember to practice yer injury and make it last until time runs out.

Well there you have it Lax Losers. The Yellow Jacket secrets to Lax success.

Love ya's all,
Oiland Jack

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Oiland Jack

I tawt I would share wid ya's the philosophy that us Yellow Jackets instill in our goils when teaching them the highly complex game of lax.

1. Always swing towards da head. Making contact wid da head is the best way to instill fear in yer opponents. Head shots always git a high five from da coach.

2. If ya git beat to a ball - dive for their legs. A sharp blow to the back of the knee always gits the results we is looking for.

3. Learn to spit a hocker from at least 10 feet away from da opponent. Dem goils from down south don't know how ta dodge a hocker on da run.

4. Take da butt end of yer stick and jam it into their sides. Sometimes this will crack a rib or two. I have found that hitting da dog in da side wid a stick is really good practice. The intimidation factor on an opponent (or bitches, as we say on the Oiland),always gits results.

5. Scream at da ref ! They is usually just a bunch of fairy guys or butchy old bags. They can be scared into giving you the call. Just remember - we got yer backs if they don't. We parents will let them know they can expect a good butt whipping in the parking lot if the call don't go our way!

6. If da game is tied or we is just up by 1 point - use our famous stall tactic invented by our genius coach for da 2015's. Fall down and start screaming. Since the clock is running, he will just stand there and stare over at ya for about a minute then he will waddle his fat butt over across the field to help ya. Just remember, don't try to git up. Da coach don't like dat. You must lay on da field and chew up that clock. I have seen this work several times - even in back ta back games using the same goil. Remember to practice yer injury and make it last until time runs out.

Love ya's all,
Oiland Jack

Hahaha...freaking funny.. And I am from LI!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love ya's all,
Oiland Jack

Great example of obsession with too much time on ones hands.So boring it's unreadable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love ya's all,
Oiland Jack

Really? I was hoping for a good laugh but that was not good material! So much for that 50k per year prep school you went to!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love ya's all,
Oiland Jack

Really? I was hoping for a good laugh but that was not good material! So much for that 50k per year prep school you went to!!

Listen...if you don't think its true so be it. However you have to admit it's funny. Our accent is one to make fun of after all.

Like Reply Quote
O
Oiland Lover
Unregistered
Oiland Lover
Unregistered
O
I think it is hilarious!

It certainly sums up a typical YJ game strategy.

BTW - I do not think prep schools cost that much.

Like Reply Quote
L
LITG Dad
Unregistered
LITG Dad
Unregistered
L
Hey Oiland Jack !

You must watch quite a few YJ games to be able to sum up their games like that.

Not sure we really sound like that, but the jist in your blog is right on target.

Like Reply Quote
O
Oiland Jack
Unregistered
Oiland Jack
Unregistered
O
Sounds like you read it !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love ya's all,
Oiland Jack

so sad that you obviously have no life. I'm sure you put a lot of time into that "witty" little posting there. Something tells me that was your big accomplishment of the day. You should be so proud.

The more time you spend putting the yjs down, the more apparent it is that you wish you were with us. Post away...you obviously are doing nothing else productive with yourself.

Like Reply Quote
Page 68 of 327 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard