BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,886
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 221 of 327 1 2 219 220 221 222 223 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towson coaches are involved in running a one day indoor practice with several Topguns teams too, maybe the Towson U coaches just want to see LI lax players?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am guessing a kickback off the registration cost. Another mid week commitment out of state that the parents will probably hang around for so add in meals and hotels, again

I hear she gets a kickback from the hotels , restaurants, tolls, gas stations. How is it every time a travel team tries something new people have to bash them for it.

Because the YJ's are known for squeezing. She double dips on her tournaments, recruiting fees, personal training, clinics, weight training cross fitness with hubby. So yeah, everything is done with a financial motive

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am guessing a kickback off the registration cost. Another mid week commitment out of state that the parents will probably hang around for so add in meals and hotels, again

I hear she gets a kickback from the hotels , restaurants, tolls, gas stations. How is it every time a travel team tries something new people have to bash them for it.

Because the YJ's are known for squeezing. She double dips on her tournaments, recruiting fees, personal training, clinics, weight training cross fitness with hubby. So yeah, everything is done with a financial motive

Here 's a thought if you aren't interested don't go....... Really not all that difficult. I for one like having the opportunity to do all of the activities you listed above. I don't necessarily attend all of them , but it's nice to have choices. What ever floats your boat!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is really about trying to get more 7th and 8th graders committed because it is good for her business. It keeps everyone on the summer sidelines talking. Next year she will take the hornets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is really about trying to get more 7th and 8th graders committed because it is good for her business. It keeps everyone on the summer sidelines talking. Next year she will take the hornets

I know everyone's experience is different and agendas vary, but I have not endured any of the negatives expressed on this site. Using this Towson team camp as an example... It was offered to the members of the team as completely optional and not all of the players are going. The team camp is named the Guantlet and has been run by Towson in prior years for teams in the 2020 and 2021 age group. It should be a great experience for the girls that go. Once I decide to pay the fee for the services and experiences expected, how the money gets split by the parties that be is not my concern, partiularly since YJ has always delivered on our expectations. As to the above post, there are no 7th or 8th graders committed on the YJ website so saying the program wants "more" to commit is simply inaccurate.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Since YJ 2020 and 2021 are coming to the Towson camp, will they be sticking around for the Club National Championships that weekend after the camp?

Why Townson? Hmmm....
Any one venture a guess!

Maybe your guess will shed some light on the drama your trying to create.

M&D 2020 decided not to attend to make sure they weren't worn out for Club National Championships. So, the main reason for going just canceled

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know everyone's experience is different and agendas vary, but I have not endured any of the negatives expressed on this site. Using this Towson team camp as an example... It was offered to the members of the team as completely optional and not all of the players are going. The team camp is named the Guantlet and has been run by Towson in prior years for teams in the 2020 and 2021 age group. It should be a great experience for the girls that go. Once I decide to pay the fee for the services and experiences expected, how the money gets split by the parties that be is not my concern, partiularly since YJ has always delivered on our expectations. As to the above post, there are no 7th or 8th graders committed on the YJ website so saying the program wants "more" to commit is simply inaccurate.

Have you ever heard of the word sarcasm?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since YJ 2020 and 2021 are coming to the Towson camp, will they be sticking around for the Club National Championships that weekend after the camp?

Why Townson? Hmmm....
Any one venture a guess!

I have a guess. It's her connection yo towsen through her kid who plays foot ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does YJ have a 2023 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why Townson? Hmmm....
Any one venture a guess!

I have a guess. It's her connection yo towsen through her kid who plays foot ball.

Yes the guaranteed walk-on spot that mom arranged for him (and please don't try to argue that CR). The kid is pretty good, strong, but slow, not div 1 recruit-able good. (He wasn't going to start at St. Anthony's so he went back to Islip)

Like Reply Quote
User
User

Why Townson? Hmmm....
Any one venture a guess!

Yes the guaranteed walk-on spot that mom arranged for him (and please don't try to argue that CR). The kid is pretty good, strong, but slow, not div 1 recruit-able good. (He wasn't going to start at St. Anthony's so he went back to Islip)

Do not continue to single out CR's kid. Remember we don't get to pick our parents. His may be controversial but leave this kid out of it.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After reading the last few posts, sounds like another WEASEL DEAL... unbelievable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deleted

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After reading the last few posts, sounds like another WEASEL DEAL... unbelievable

That's funny, get your facts from BOTC, where do you get your news? Rush Limbaugh and TMZ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous[/quote]
The U18 national team was a joke, pay to play and run by the same UA sports groups that does CR's UA all american event at Mitchell Field. Not All-state, all long island 2nd team (not saying he doesn't deserve this he does, but there are not many real Div 1 recruits from Long ISland each year maybe a handfull. Long iSland isn't a football place). No div 1 offers at all, Towson is terrible, worse than Albany, Stony Brook and a bunch of other teams. No one who goes there has offers from anywhere else. Stop it please!
See for yourself...
http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/119/towson-tigers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deleted

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still smells real bad if the YJ organization is now endorsing and directing talent to Towson run lacrosse programs and camps.

Like Reply Quote
User
User
Apparently you couldn't take direction and stop singling out CR's kid. While I have my own opinions about her I also know we don't choose our parents.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your facts straight!! Oh an not bad mom entering Suffolk Sports Hall of Fame
All you haters each your heart out!!

Like Reply Quote
User
User
This is a YJ lacrosse thread. Keep it in that realm and go to a football message board somewhere to discuss football.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they a true 4th grade team or combined ages?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This information is false and should be removed

Like Reply Quote
User
User

What information?

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Why is it false? Who are you make that statement? Do you really think I am going to remove a post that an anonymous person (you) requested? If what you say is true put your name to it or it stays.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The U18 national team was a joke, pay to play and run by the same UA sports groups that does CR's UA all american event at Mitchell Field. Not All-state, all long island 2nd team (not saying he doesn't deserve this he does, but there are not many real Div 1 recruits from Long ISland each year maybe a handfull. Long iSland isn't a football place). No div 1 offers at all, Towson is terrible, worse than Albany, Stony Brook and a bunch of other teams. No one who goes there has offers from anywhere else. Stop it please!
See for yourself...
[/quote
[quote=Anonymous

See for yourself...

This is false information should be removed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towson was in the FCS national championship 2 yrs ago. Can't be that bad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the matter the truth hurts!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why Townson? Hmmm....
Any one venture a guess!

So this jackass started a whole conspiracy theory, football, girls lax scandal by simply baiting you fools. Want the real connection to Towson? Anyone paying attention would notice the recent surge of interest and recruiting of LI players by Towson in recent years. Did you notice where last years leading HS winner went? In addition to the YJ players, Towson is also heavily committing TG players of late. Wonder if CR had anything to do with that? Then finally there is this......the assistant coach for 2021 plays where? Anyone? Sometimes the crap that gets spun together on these threads is just too funny, or sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why Townson? Hmmm....
Any one venture a guess!

So this jackass started a whole conspiracy theory, football, girls lax scandal by simply baiting you fools. Want the real connection to Towson? Anyone paying attention would notice the recent surge of interest and recruiting of LI players by Towson in recent years. Did you notice where last years leading HS winner went? In addition to the YJ players, Towson is also heavily committing TG players of late. Wonder if CR had anything to do with that? Then finally there is this......the assistant coach for 2021 plays where? Anyone? Sometimes the crap that gets spun together on these threads is just too funny, or sad.

So you start your post with "jackass". Then call everyone "fools". So no one will take your words seriously. Too bad because you may have had a point but because you sound so ignorant its lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything and everything Carol Rose is involved in is looked at suspiciously. Rightfully so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they a true 4th grade team or combined ages?

Who? If you are wondering about a YJ team, all rosters are posted on their website with graduation years of each player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask Sayville what kind of football player her son was? He dominated the interior in the Suffolk County championship game. I think he will do just fine in Towson.

Sorry no more football posts by me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a weasel deal just like the tournaments that they run and send teams to. Other clubs collect $1,000 tournament fee and then send a check out. YJ collects the $1,000 and then keep it. Give them credit, they are like Disney world where they stick you with a $7 bottle of water and everyone smiles. Same thing with the YJ loyalists

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask Sayville what kind of football player her son was? He dominated the interior in the Suffolk County championship game. I think he will do just fine in Towson.

Didn't Sayville beat Islip?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't Sayville beat Islip?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be good to get a full ride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good for him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try. You started the Townson nonsense with your ridiculous post but this one....Hmmmm. Not so good. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try. You started the Townson nonsense with your ridiculous post but this one....Hmmmm. Not so good. Lol

Get your facts straight all football scholarships for D1 are full.

Like Reply Quote
Page 221 of 327 1 2 219 220 221 222 223 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard