Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In no particular order, GC, Mt Sinai and Manhasset are the three best publics on LI. Massapequa WM are in the next tier.

GC is very good, but I think Manhasset is special this year. Haven't seen Mt Sinai play, Massapequa is good, WM is very good.

How can you in your right mind say GC is very good and not mention Smithtown West. To me that invalidates your opinion. Probably the best game on the island so far and it was the first day. Yes, St A's vs Manhasset game was just as good, maybe better, probably better because it was regulation.

I may be favoring West to much but to not mention Smithtown West come on! I have them as my dark horse #1 in Suffolk. True I am not sure West will get past Melville after they spank the living $hit out of West Islip. Making this week's West Islip game meaningless. But Ward Melville Spanking Smithtown would diminish GC and Pequa pedestal. Oh, and I dont see Pequa destroying Farmingdale either. Not sure why you are counting out Syosset also.

Mt Sinai is a very good team, not tested. But regardless if they win states this year. I hope they reach out and play some stud teams next year. SWR playing Harborfields, then GC and then Mt Sinai will give everyone a better picture of those small schools. Looking forward to those games.

Any given day!