Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually Express true FOGO who takes all the FOs during the AA games over the past 3 years didn't make the trip because why, is is too old? But wait, its only the MD teams that have kids older than 9/1, so I read! Can't wait to see who starts next weekend at Millon's "true" National tournament, my guess is the kid that plays against true AA competition and not the Denver joke of a tournament!

Sorry but Maryland holdback teams would not do well if the holdbacks were removed. At least Express won with a proper age team. If it was a weak tournament and Maryland teams were afraid to play without the hold backs then those teams from Maryland must be much worse than we all think. Give it a rest. You can't call a tournament weak when your owe team was afraid to play in it.

All teams that went dropped kids and added kids. Most top MA, PA, and MD teams weren't willing to do it. So enjoy your NY championship, but it is extremely far from being a world championship.

Agreed. Does a kid born in July or August really have a tremendous advantage over a kid born in September ? I don't think so.Make the cutoff 7/1 & you'll make it more competitive.

You realize that you can play that game all day. Does a kid born in June really have a tremendous advantage over a kid born in July? Set a cutoff date and accept it. This is what they are trying to do with the system.