Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs kid taken away in ambulance in Young Guns championship. Scary

was he driving the ambulance

His younger brother was...

Both of you are total as^holes. Just think, how would you feel if that was your son in that ambulance. Total dbags. Guess you both feel like big men saying this crap about an injured 2023 kid, 11 years old. Hope you are proud of yourself, no one else is. Hate to be your son of part of your family.

Lighten up Francis, it was a little tongue in cheek about holdbacks, no one said anything about the boy. If you bothered to read the other posts, the boy is fine, it was just a joke. don't be sensitive, no one wants to see anyone injured, but like I said I actually read the other posts and saw the boy was fine before I said anything.
. No Bunky boy, you are way out of line even as a joke. I read every post and I still see you as a dbag as^hole. This is not something to joke about. You are a piece of sh^t with a warped humor. Pathetic individuals like you should just STFU with this kind crap. Tongue in cheek, tell you what, shove your tongue up your [lacrosse], where it belongs. See ya low life.