Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2023 team is daddy ball at its finest. Head Coach Flat Brim, I'm sorry, assistant coach, is as bad as the Fat Crab himself. At least Flat Brim played the game. Good luck to any Attackman on the team, don't you dare take shots away from coach daddy's son.

It's Flat Brim? I thought it was White Sunglasses?
Ask any parent on that team how happy they are with the coaching and dedication of that coaching staff...Haters gotta hate....Your son must have either did not make the team or that Crabs 2023 team beat the snot out of you in the summer or spring....By far the Crabs 2023 is the best team in Maryland and I would easily put them in the top 3 in the country with Team 91, Igloo, Bethesda, and Brothery Love up there as well....The coaches on that team are doing something right considering the response for the kids on the team...

Isn't Bethesda in MD and didn't they win the spring league?
Yeah but no one cares about Bethesda... As the years go by their teams fall apart and eventually their best players will be at Crabs...Can't count them plus Crabs destroyed them in the last tournament of the season...