Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does any 2021 team have a chance other than the Crabs? The rich keep getting richer. G.T. attackman and Hawks goalie from last year to the Crabs. Like they need anymore help.

Crabs will eat the competition up. They are that good. I doubt the lose one game this year.

And if that happens it is because they are loaded with holdbacks. Deny it all you want but this team is full of holdbacks, many should be playing 2020 and not 2021.

Another cheapskate whiner baby with an average player on here, oh the agony, what are we going to do..

Sorry monkey boy, not whining at all, just pointing out the truth. My son is on age, never did the repeat year like obviously your kid did. Must cost you a fortune in double tuitions, nice that you have that second job flipping burgers at night. My son, well above average, has been talking to three top Div 1 schools since last fall. So don't assume so much when you get called out for your little johnny repeating a grade so he can try and be a great player Did Ryan M suggest the repeat year or did you figure that out all by yourself.
You seem like a self righteous a hole who can't stand the truth being pointed out.

Is there anything in life that your son will be doing by exact birth year between now and forever, except for celebrating his own birthday? Why do you think you are entitled to a birth year regulation in a grade-based private lacrosse league?