Originally Posted by Jjmmagoo
Once again thank you everyone for your replies. I did ask around. I asked friends who sons have been on team IGLOO, Long Island express, and fl$. Part of my reasoning for my son joining Team Recon is the fact he will be branching out from the other squads. He will be able to play and meet new teammates and hopefully make new friends. He will still be playing on the local PAL team. What I am looking for is him to develop and play. I am being honest in my assessment of his abilities. I think he has potential. He has the skill set but hasn't up-ed is Field IQ yet. There are some kids on his local team that get it. They know where to go. My son still needs to learn that. If he improves enough to play in high school than i accomplished my goal. I am not thinking college but feel if he develops he could possibly play somewhere. At any rate, I am very happy with the choice of TEAM RECON and he is excited to play.

Once again thank you for all of your insight. Not easy to figure all of this out.

As long as your kid is happy that is what matters most.