Ok, here is my two cents. My kid played for 91, Legacy, Empire and now a small local travel team. Junior is not a top 5 or probably 10 percenter but is a good player. I have had coaches call for my 13 soon to be 14 year old to come play for their team. My son will not major in lacrosse when he goes to college but will probably play somewhere for fun (which means no stress worring about scholarships). I have found that MY kid plays his best ball when he is comfortable with the team and coach. Screamers are a no go, and I mean coaches and parents. When Junior is out there and he feels like he has to perform the stress gets to him and you can predict the results. The team he is on now there is a level of comfort because he knows the kids and the coach and the game becomes just that, a game and not a job interview. One of the other posts somebody said go watch a couple of local tournaments, go watch the coach and the team parents. You can learn a lot about a team watching the parents. Your kid is a 3rd grader, you don't need to be top tier today. Let him do the climbing and enjoy the ride because it goes fast.