Originally Posted by Anonymous
What did that club do

In our experience we found the folks we dealt with at the club to not be truthful, we found them to be deceptive, and found that their business was not all they said it was.

It is our opinion and position, that if we experience a scum-bag attitude from a club then they are also treating you the same way.

In this case the club involved was a paying sponsor. I tell you that because we gave them back their money and told them not to come to our house again. There a few groups who were under the mis-guided impression that money talks and we (BOTC) can bought. They found out that is not the case. Add to this group Sean Chamberlain and his boyfriend Ray, Carol Rose, Rich Nessim, and a few others who do not have anyone here who want or seek their business.

You, the lacrosse customers can play with and spend your money with whomever you choose. Speaking for BOTC we do not get involved with lacrosse whores and sluts. There are too many nice guys and truthful businesses out there.

If you have any questions or want our take privately on a club, coach or team get in touch with us privately. If we have information we will share it, and if we don't we will tell you so.

I'm Larry Miller and I approve of this message.