Originally Posted by Anonymous
What's wrong with going to quinnipiac Lafayette? You people are so hung up on having your kid on one of the top program rosters. You need to look at the big picture. What do they want and how much playing time will she get. My daughter wants Drexal because of their culinary program. I don't give a rats [lacrosse] about top lacrosse schools. She needs to be happy. But I forgot most people living through their kid.

You miss the point. Nothing wrong with Drexel or any other school. I was only pointing out how somone was painting with a very broad brush. Making the comment that "anyone can give a verbal" implying that it is not indicative of the caliber of the player. I have one is not a big recruit, still trying to figure it all out but I am not worry about the studs. Good for the top players. Just can't stand listening to the bashing of the strong players and the early recruits. Most of the nonsense on here and on the sidelines is from jealous parents trying to trash others. I watch and I see who the strong players are good for them.