Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a 2022 team that won get your fax straight. 11u 2021 team that won a B championship

All NPYLL U11A teams last year were 2022s with a very limited # of 2021s. (Limit set byNpyll).

Breakers won while others whined.

That's just not true and you know it. U11-AA was 2021 teams and U11-A was 2022 teams. Breakers U-11 was more than half 2021 kids and they played in the division with the 2022 teams. They actually violated the rules of the NPYLL by playing with too many second year U-11 kids in the A bracket. Congrats on that. This is why Diamondbacks left NPYLL this year.

Are u back again along with your lies. The NPYLL last year was screwed up. The started as age based and then tryed to accommodate age and grade(holdbacks) teams. They allowed 7 players to old to play in proper age bracket. Nothing to do with grade. Got that Liar. Look at NYPLL standings..You see anywhere that it says 2021,2022,, No,, it only said U11, U13, etc. The Breakers were a true young U11 team. Half the team is still playing 2022 this year.None were holdbacks. You must be one of those crying Diamondback parents who lost to Breakers in Championship playoffs.Most of the Diamondback parents were decent you must have been an embarrassment to them with all you bellyaching and whining. Get over it. It is U11 Crybaby.

Actually, the standings do say 2021 and 2022. Just look next to the teams that are playing where they were supposed to(Hawks, Diamondbacks, Storm, etc) and you will see 2021 or 2022. I had thought that Breakers was similar to those clubs, but I guess they should be lumped in with the other U11 teams like Zingos and Maryland Extreme.

Actually that is wrong. And you know that liar. The standings last year were U11A and U11AA . Look at NPYLL site now ( which is terrible site ). The Champions pictures from AA last year 2014 are all Age champions. Not once does it say grade base champions.
Some teams were grade ( you can thank these teams for helping get the holdbacks issue a boost ) but most teams were age last year. But the Divisions were ALL Age with A and AA.
Show me a link where it says that the divisions are grade in 2014. You can't liar.
Once again Liar..It was U11 , get over it.