Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]If you anything about recruiting, every top 25 program locks down some so called 5/4/3 Star kids. They are also looking all the time after that to replace them.
Every top program will still take 2023's if some emerge and they always do. If you take Top 100 lists from years past, look at how many never ever play. More than you think. The Prep schools get some early looks, and the the cream from the Public school rises to the top(Especially LI). Always have, always will. Notre Dame loves the Prep school, Chaminade/st Antony kids. How many Championships do they have? I would Take a Public school kid 7 days a week, before the way over rated Prep school Babies

It will be fun to watch these commits who are going to the highest academic D1 schools and see what happens to them.[/

It will be fun I hope they all have success in the classroom and on the field. I wish them nothing but the best.

More success in the classroom since they won't be seeing the field.

Wow, Someone is bitter that their kid didn't get recruited by a top school

People are oblivious. They think their kid is the next Rabil and smartest kid on the planet.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #358108 11/23/21 04:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If you anything about recruiting, every top 25 program locks down some so called 5/4/3 Star kids. They are also looking all the time after that to replace them.
Every top program will still take 2023's if some emerge and they always do. If you take Top 100 lists from years past, look at how many never ever play. More than you think. The Prep schools get some early looks, and the the cream from the Public school rises to the top(Especially LI). Always have, always will. Notre Dame loves the Prep school, Chaminade/st Antony kids. How many Championships do they have? I would Take a Public school kid 7 days a week, before the way over rated Prep school Babies

It will be fun to watch these commits who are going to the highest academic D1 schools and see what happens to them.[/

It will be fun I hope they all have success in the classroom and on the field. I wish them nothing but the best.

More success in the classroom since they won't be seeing the field.

People are oblivious. They think their kid is the next Rabil and smartest kid on the planet.

So true. Hear it ALL the time, how great the kid does in school and on the field. Over the weekend, another father from the opposing team began with small talk, then the conversation changed to how great his kid was. It was the last game and I responded about 5 minutes into his speech, "You gotta be kidding me, if you are going to stand here and explain to a 60-year-old man how great your 17-year-old kid is.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358134 11/23/21 10:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will be fun I hope they all have success in the classroom and on the field. I wish them nothing but the best.[/quote]

More success in the classroom since they won't be seeing the field.[/quote]

Wow, Someone is bitter that their kid didn't get recruited by a top school[/quote]

People are oblivious. They think their kid is the next Rabil and smartest kid on the planet.[/quote]

So true. Hear it ALL the time, how great the kid does in school and on the field. Over the weekend, another father from the opposing team began with small talk, then the conversation changed to how great his kid was. It was the last game and I responded about 5 minutes into his speech, "You gotta be kidding me, if you are going to stand here and explain to a 60-year-old man how great your 17-year-old kid is.[/quote]

That kid will go to Harvard, not see the field, and then get indoctrinated into the woke culture. After college he won't be able to do any job other than coaching my grand kids lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358139 11/24/21 07:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, Someone is bitter that their kid didn't get recruited by a top school[/quote]

People are oblivious. They think their kid is the next Rabil and smartest kid on the planet.[/quote]

So true. Hear it ALL the time, how great the kid does in school and on the field. Over the weekend, another father from the opposing team began with small talk, then the conversation changed to how great his kid was. It was the last game and I responded about 5 minutes into his speech, "You gotta be kidding me, if you are going to stand here and explain to a 60-year-old man how great your 17-year-old kid is.[/quote]

That kid will go to Harvard, not see the field, and then get indoctrinated into the woke culture. After college he won't be able to do any job other than coaching my grand kids lacrosse.[/quote]

And you’ll be watching your grand kids because your son ran off with Sinamin, the stripper and baby mama of his 5th kid. All because you are a bitter never been d bag. My kid gets in to Harvard because of lax and never plays I’m good with that. PLL isnt the goal.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358150 11/24/21 09:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That kid will go to Harvard, not see the field, and then get indoctrinated into the woke culture. After college he won't be able to do any job other than coaching my grand kids lacrosse.[/quote]

Such nonsense, just more jealous and bitter drivel.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #358164 11/24/21 09:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such nonsense, just more jealous and bitter drivel.[/quote]

Shows that you haven't been through the system.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358174 11/24/21 10:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you anything about recruiting, every top 25 program locks down some so called 5/4/3 Star kids. They are also looking all the time after that to replace them.

Prep school babies??? what are you 12?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #358190 11/24/21 11:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats nice way to put it.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #358283 11/25/21 04:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s great to be a Outlaw,

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #358300 11/25/21 09:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Josey Wales

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #358313 11/26/21 01:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such nonsense, just more jealous and bitter drivel.[/quote]

Shows that you haven't been through the system.[/quote]

Lacrosse is so overrated. After it's all said and done post-H.S. no one is going to care what our kids did in H.S. let alone college.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard