BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/20/21 10:10 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 10/20/21 09:54 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 10/20/21 09:47 PM
Boys 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/20/21 09:32 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/20/21 07:49 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,704
Posts312,730
Members2,343
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 29 1 2 26 27 28 29
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #353595 Yesterday at 10:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If half of your team does not attend your winter training,Im sure you still want them to pay for your son’s
training?
Maybe you should STFU and let your team sort it out. Plenty of better places to train than in Queens.
Oh and yes I’m vaccinated.
Maybe you should continue to stay in your trailer claiming you can't pay rent while collecting your SS stipend because you're unvaccinated. Make lacrosse great again

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #353612 Yesterday at 12:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just learned that our organization may cancel or modify our winter training due mostly to players vaccination status. The facility happens be in NYC under the mandate. At this age all children are eligible. People are actually angry with the director's for not finding an alternate facility. Too bad. Here's is my 2 cents. Its a choice, yes, but if NYC mandates you must be vaccinated and you are not, than STHU about it and stay home. Those that chose to be vaccinated will be happy to attend with you. Again you made your choice now stop crying about it.
Most have already heard this is Igloo. The director waited until he collected their 1st installment before letting people know about the requirement. Yes, NYC requires... however, the director (and everyone else) knew that in advance and chose not to throw it on the parents until afterwards. Then, on top of that, he asked parents to complete a survey asking if they were, weren't or planned to get vaxxed before they start indoor. Vax or no vax (we're vaxxed), it's someone's choice and, if someone hasn't chosen to have their 12-15 kid vaxxed at this point, they shouldn't feel the need to do so for indoor lacrosse training just because its in NYC limits.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #353617 Yesterday at 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just learned that our organization may cancel or modify our winter training due mostly to players vaccination status. The facility happens be in NYC under the mandate. At this age all children are eligible. People are actually angry with the director's for not finding an alternate facility. Too bad. Here's is my 2 cents. Its a choice, yes, but if NYC mandates you must be vaccinated and you are not, than STHU about it and stay home. Those that chose to be vaccinated will be happy to attend with you. Again you made your choice now stop crying about it.
Most have already heard this is Igloo. The director waited until he collected their 1st installment before letting people know about the requirement. Yes, NYC requires... however, the director (and everyone else) knew that in advance and chose not to throw it on the parents until afterwards. Then, on top of that, he asked parents to complete a survey asking if they were, weren't or planned to get vaxxed before they start indoor. Vax or no vax (we're vaxxed), it's someone's choice and, if someone hasn't chosen to have their 12-15 kid vaxxed at this point, they shouldn't feel the need to do so for indoor lacrosse training just because its in NYC limits.
They've been practicing same spot for years. You are correct it's a choice. No vax no winter training, it's that simple.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #353620 Yesterday at 01:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty simple, find a facility outside NYC regulations....

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #353640 Yesterday at 02:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Pretty simple, find a facility outside NYC regulations....
Says the unvaxxed, uneducated, lax or die Igloo Dad. If your owner had any stones he would draw a line in the sand.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #353655 Yesterday at 04:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If half of your team does not attend your winter training,Im sure you still want them to pay for your son’s
training?
Maybe you should STFU and let your team sort it out. Plenty of better places to train than in Queens.
Oh and yes I’m vaccinated.
Maybe you should continue to stay in your trailer claiming you can't pay rent while collecting your SS stipend because you're unvaccinated. Make lacrosse great again
Like I said, all vaccinated.Finances? That’s what we’re doing? Well teammate I don’t recall too many whales on the sidelines. Keep spewing your detest. Situation is still team was not transparent about it when they had the chance to be.
Lacrosse is great. Little Joe.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #353676 Yesterday at 10:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Pretty simple, find a facility outside NYC regulations....
Says the unvaxxed, uneducated, lax or die Igloo Dad. If your owner had any stones he would draw a line in the sand.

You sound like a real jamook.

Like Reply Quote
Page 28 of 29 1 2 26 27 28 29
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard






Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4