Anonymous #353548 10/19/21 10:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, you are completely correct. I know my daughter would be scared to go up agaist them now. she was thinking about quiting the game all together so she would never have to face them.

why do you think they care? is lomo that good now? if they are why worry about the 7th rank team in the country, why not go after the top dog. Doesnt that make sense?

I think it’s a puffing match to see who the real YJ B team is!? But, if they don’t play each other … hard to know? Question is, what team does YJ Queen put in the B spot at tournaments? If they played each other in the Fall local stuff, she could see! Lomo hasn’t been at anything! 🤔

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #353572 Yesterday at 08:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, but you know as well as I do this 10pm fall ball lax isnt the full teams going at it. Kids have other sports and some parents dont want their 14 years old daughters getting home at midnight. I'm sure you would of had better participation if the playing times were a couple of hours earier.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #353599 Yesterday at 10:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are starting to get into your recruiting years, why do you care what team is better? You are missing the boat here. It is about how much exposure is your daughter going to get moving forward. No college coach cares which YJ B or C team is better? All they care about is your daughter talented enough to play at the next level. period. Only people like you care about who they can tell their coworkers (who don't care) what level team their daughter is on.

Last edited by JesLax1; Yesterday at 11:20 AM. Reason: No harsh words permitted
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353600 Yesterday at 11:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, but you know as well as I do this 10pm fall ball lax isnt the full teams going at it. Kids have other sports and some parents dont want their 14 years old daughters getting home at midnight. I'm sure you would of had better participation if the playing times were a couple of hours earier.

Spallina team doesn’t seem to want to play the other local teams either? Janelli has been getting some great competitive games in the Fall league. The competitive play they have been doing in the league, will definitely help them in the Fall tournaments! They look good. Working on their plays in these league games is a great opportunity to get better.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353603 Yesterday at 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are starting to get into your recruiting years, why do you care what team is better? You are missing the boat here. It is about how much exposure is your daughter going to get moving forward. No college coach cares which YJ B or C team is better? All they care about is your daughter talented enough to play at the next level. period. Only people like you care about who they can tell their coworkers (who don't care) what level team their daughter is on.

There’s the key word, exposure. That’s why the argument of whose the “B” teams continues. Obviously if you are playing better teams at tournaments, you get more exposure! The “B” team usually gets better comp/games?. Probably gets more eyes on them? I don’t really think it’s for any kind of co-worker bragging rights! 😂

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #353608 Yesterday at 11:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There’s the key word, exposure. That’s why the argument of whose the “B” teams continues. Obviously if you are playing better teams at tournaments, you get more exposure! The “B” team usually gets better comp/games?. Probably gets more eyes on them? I don’t really think it’s for any kind of co-worker bragging rights! 😂

Yes. Look at the schools the B and C teams are going to. That should tell you everything you need to know. Occasionally a B girls will score a top scchool commitment, but that is the exception, not the rule. This class is no different.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353610 Yesterday at 11:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why then would you stay on a B or C team when you can go to another programs A team like TG or Legacy which are always in the top 2-3 brackets?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #353613 Yesterday at 12:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I predict that the girls on the team that comes out higher up in the standings will be set for life. The fall league results and standings most certainly are important to their futures. The parents certainly all seem to understand the gravity of the situation and have upped their level of intensity. The Queen Bee will be watching intently.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353615 Yesterday at 12:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy does not play in top brackets, they don't even play at all top tournaments at this age group. TG does......in my opinion its a better option than YJB or C

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard