Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
NY Riptide Holiday Packs: 2 Season Tickets, 2 Sweatshirts, 2 Autographs and MORE – Just $159. Shop now at newyorkriptide.com || Limited Spots Available at the Girls NY Showcase on January 10th - Secure Your Spot Today!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 12/03/20 08:02 AM
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/03/20 07:55 AM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 12/03/20 06:58 AM
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/03/20 12:56 AM
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 12/03/20 12:53 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,147
Posts278,020
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 848 of 848 1 2 846 847 848
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
Anonymous #316371 11/29/20 03:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I AGREE 100% with this assessment. ALL the girls on these 3 teams will be able to play high level college lacrosse if they so choose.

There are very good players being developed all over the country. Coaches don't look at the LI players so quickly anymore, unless you are a YJ. I am not putting down the other clubs, just saying that College coaches want to grow the game and are looking at midwest, TX, CA and will take those girls if equal to LI girls to do so. So you may be surprised that the offers aren't as you think they will be.

Completely not true. If your a great player from Long Island the chips will fall correctly 95 percent of the time. If your not a great player you won’t get recruited no matter where you live. But to say coaches are trying hard to not recruit from Long Island is just silly.

Who said coaches are trying hard not to recruit from Long Island? If you're a great player? Are all three teams filled with all great players? Read the thread again.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #316374 11/29/20 04:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I AGREE 100% with this assessment. ALL the girls on these 3 teams will be able to play high level college lacrosse if they so choose.

There are very good players being developed all over the country. Coaches don't look at the LI players so quickly anymore, unless you are a YJ. I am not putting down the other clubs, just saying that College coaches want to grow the game and are looking at midwest, TX, CA and will take those girls if equal to LI girls to do so. So you may be surprised that the offers aren't as you think they will be.

Are you serious. Their job depends on obtaining, teaching, coaching and most of all Winning. Do you think they are going to not take the best players. Geez.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316384 11/29/20 09:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious. Their job depends on obtaining, teaching, coaching and most of all Winning. Do you think they are going to not take the best players. Geez.

It says if equal. Read again.

Like Reply Quote
Page 848 of 848 1 2 846 847 848
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard