Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #326921 Yesterday at 02:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares ! Keep shelling out the cash Daddy.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #326930 Yesterday at 03:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Say what you want about T-men getting in after the fact but I saw them play Black Ops which is a Super Team made up of about 4 other elite club teams who couldn’t qualify on their own due to holdbacks and played to them to a one goal game. They also lost to Mad Lax by a goal with their leading scorer sidelined due to injury. So did they earn a spot, maybe not, but they are good enough to deserve one.

They didn't qualify like the others had to by beating their foes. So no, they didn't "earn" their spot and aren't good enough to "deserve" one. They were added because the WSYL WANTS THEIR MONEY!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326941 Yesterday at 05:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you want about T-men getting in after the fact but I saw them play Black Ops which is a Super Team made up of about 4 other elite club teams who couldn’t qualify on their own due to holdbacks and played to them to a one goal game. They also lost to Mad Lax by a goal with their leading scorer sidelined due to injury. So did they earn a spot, maybe not, but they are good enough to deserve one.

They didn't qualify like the others had to by beating their foes. So no, they didn't "earn" their spot and aren't good enough to "deserve" one. They were added because the WSYL WANTS THEIR MONEY!

Um, Towermen placed first in their division during pool play. I am starting to think you don’t want the Towermen in the tournament because you think you may lose to them. How embarrassing would that be?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326944 Yesterday at 05:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This person sounds kinda scared of the Towerpeople. The WS needs everyone’s $ but also needs 24 teams. If they are no good, you will easily beat them in July. It is common for the WS to take 7 especially in the largest qualifier. Judging by how the qualifier went down, you could have finished 2nd in your bracket and have gotten an easier road. Day 2 was not reseeded. The qualifier is an evaluation of who the best teams are. Kick their Meanyand stop whining.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #326951 Yesterday at 07:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not concerned at all. My sons team didn't need outside assistance to get through the qualifier that the towermen did not get through. Thank you tower mom.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #326956 Yesterday at 08:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not concerned at all. My sons team didn't need outside assistance to get through the qualifier that the towermen did not get through. Thank you tower mom.
I see both sides..but she has a point about the 24 teams and the loot.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326961 Yesterday at 09:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish I had the self-esteem of the Towermen! Haha! Rose-colored glasses, for sure!

They don’t belong and it was proved but the program is gonna ask each player to form over $375 plus all travel expenses just to finish near or on last place. SMH

Even if they do well. What type of message are you sending to the kids?

The team didn't play well enough to qualify from the start. Now you are going to lobby your way into a tournament that you simply didn't qualify for?

I am sure that it is a tough pill to swallow when the team was basically made for and focused mainly on attending the WSYL.

Sounds like the lesson being taught is to cry until you get what you want.

Why am I not surprised...
I can't speak for the Towerdudes or if they were whining or whatever,but I can confirm that both internationaln teams can not accept their bids for the WSYL due to covid nonsense. So WSYL decided to add one team from the North and the East based on championship bracket seeding. It was always going to be 7 teams from both regio s. So technically yes 2 teams that didn't qualify in Delaware will move forward to the series. I will add that both teams were ranked within the top 25 going I to the regionals.

Everyone stop stating Towermen didn’t qualify. THEY QUALIFIED! WSYL makes the rules and determines who goes. Topic is boring, move along.

Towermen didn’t qualify.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326962 Yesterday at 09:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After BBL pulled off a huge 5-4 victory against the mighty TRW, they survive to Day 2 in which they get throttled by the Tigers and Madlax but have another monster win against all star True PA team to clinch their WS birth. Incredible performances and well “earned” in every way proving to the lacrosse world that only the best “earn” their spot.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #326964 Yesterday at 09:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ain’t that much loot - $225k - after the helmets and paying for Joe Beninati basically left a with some coins and some lint in their pockets.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #327000 59 minutes ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ain’t that much loot - $225k - after the helmets and paying for Joe Beninati basically left a with some coins and some lint in their pockets.

50 Helmets? They probably donate them. Joe B probably doesnt cost a ton in July for a day

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Page 132 of 133 1 2 130 131 132 133
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard