Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #318635 01/11/21 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LBC just can't help themselves. Perfected passive aggressive bullying tactics. Always have always will. This isnt first time an LBC child/family has been raked over coals on this forum nor will it be the last. LBC has to have the last word but lack the integrity to fight their own battles. Its a shame

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

TheBackOfTheCage #318637 01/11/21 12:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I normally don't think it is wise for people to identify themselves on this forum, but in this case, the player's Mom represented herself and her daugher well by explaining why they made a move. She did not sound toxic, absentee, or crazy to me. Bait and switch is a major problem with all travel programs, not just in coaching, but roster placement, playing time, and other issues. It sounds like this program didn't just over-promise, but they actually misled the family about the availability of goalie coaching. They had better hire a real goalie coach and stop playing games or they are not going to have trouble getting new goalies in the program.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318658 01/11/21 08:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays for LBC and I wish the directors would respond. All information was given to this family prior to them committing to playing this year. They knew eactly what they were getting. I spoke to this parent after they decided to stay. She was told who the goalie coaches were that would be working with the goalies at every practice. I was not told by the mom but others that she got a huge discount to pay for individual lessons. She told me that they were staying with LBC because her daughter wants to stay becuase she loves the coach and the team. My daughter is not a goalie but we also pay full tuition and pay for individual lessons outside of club practice.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #318661 01/11/21 10:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure LBC has responded on this thread

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318663 01/12/21 05:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They sure have And posing—“as a parent of a 26” or “my daughter plays for LBC”. So obvious. The woman director ruined a good thing on the shore because she just can’t get out of her own way. She is horrible and shouldn’t be around club lacrosse, kids, adults, animals, machinery.....

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #318665 01/12/21 07:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter plays for LBC and I wish the directors would respond. All information was given to this family prior to them committing to playing this year. They knew eactly what they were getting. I spoke to this parent after they decided to stay. She was told who the goalie coaches were that would be working with the goalies at every practice. I was not told by the mom but others that she got a huge discount to pay for individual lessons. She told me that they were staying with LBC because her daughter wants to stay becuase she loves the coach and the team. My daughter is not a goalie but we also pay full tuition and pay for individual lessons outside of club practice.

"She was told who the goalie coaches were that would be working with the goalies at every practice"

Sounds like LBC went back on this though and there were not goalie coaches?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #318694 01/12/21 08:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK, “Devil’s Advocate” here! Yes we get it, a family left, and possibly multiple families prior to that. That is a choice and it happens in every club! Conversely, LBC could have handled the situation a bit more professionally, sure we get that. Business gets personal.

Folks complain about extra training etc. That is important, however how is it that LBC has multiple teams that compete with Heros, M and D, Skywalkers, etc. despite their inadequacy to provide “said” goalie training? Ya’ll are drinking the “Chickin’ Necker” Koolaid! Only some of you will understand this comparison.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318695 01/12/21 09:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LBC has multiple teams that compete with Heros, M and D, Skywalkers, etc. despite their inadequacy to provide “said” goalie training? Ya’ll are drinking the “Chickin’ Necker” Koolaid! Only some of you will understand this comparison.

Let's get this topic back on track talking about LAX, please. I know the 2025 team is competitive. What other teams are?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #318707 01/13/21 08:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good God move on from LBC trash talking. The horse is dead.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318767 01/14/21 01:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THis forum is about the 26 team and yes the 26 LBC is very competitive and have a lot of very talented players. They compete with both Hero's and M&D. They beat Hero's Green the last time they played them.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #318774 01/14/21 04:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THis forum is about the 26 team and yes the 26 LBC is very competitive and have a lot of very talented players. They compete with both Hero's and M&D. They beat Hero's Green the last time they played them.
OK. Now can we move on?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318785 01/15/21 09:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK. Now can we move on?
Wow. I thought Hero's Green was undefeated

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318790 01/15/21 02:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros Green lost once in the past year. That was to M&D. LBC has not beaten them

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS