A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think winner of AAA automatically moves up and last place moves down.

Incorrect

Diamondbacks do not have a 2026 so tha
Has anyone had a look a Breakers this year? I think Breakers could hang with most of the elite teams. I’m not saying they can beat them, but they could probably give them a game. Change my mind.

Testing testing, is this thing on!

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299377
02/19/20 11:51 AM
02/19/20 11:51 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Incorrect

Has anyone had a look a Breakers this year? I think Breakers could hang with most of the elite teams. I’m not saying they can beat them, but they could probably give them a game. Change my mind.

WHO?

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299379
02/19/20 12:16 PM
02/19/20 12:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Incorrect

It is correct. True takes Diamondbacks spot in AAA and Next Level moves up. Only 8 teams go Elite.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299393
02/19/20 03:51 PM
02/19/20 03:51 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does True get the AAA spot vacated by the D-Backs! Are there not other teams equally, or more, deserving then True? I have nothing against True, not they show up out of nowhere and skip over many other deserving teams - and for what reason? Because they were one of the catalysts in breaking up the D-Backs? Seems to be the wrong team to drop into AAA for all the wrong reasons. Why not make them grind it out for a year and earn their spot based upon how they play.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299395
02/19/20 05:22 PM
02/19/20 05:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Diamondbacks were in Elite last year, finished last, and disbanded their 2026 team. So one spot is open in Elite, which I assume goes to Next Level. That opens one slot in AAA. From watching True in the fall they seem like a good fit to take that slot. But the AA winner will expect that slot, so I don’t know what happens to True.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299401
02/19/20 08:11 PM
02/19/20 08:11 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does True get the AAA spot vacated by the D-Backs! Are there not other teams equally, or more, deserving then True? I have nothing against True, not they show up out of nowhere and skip over many other deserving teams - and for what reason? Because they were one of the catalysts in breaking up the D-Backs? Seems to be the wrong team to drop into AAA for all the wrong reasons. Why not make them grind it out for a year and earn their spot based upon how they play.

So you think True should start in B and work their way up from there?

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299409
Yesterday at 07:02 AM
Yesterday at 07:02 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝🏻

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299413
Yesterday at 08:31 AM
Yesterday at 08:31 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝🏻

Sure sounds to me that people don't want any parts of True...

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299415
Yesterday at 08:50 AM
Yesterday at 08:50 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not familiar with True. Have they played anyone in the fall? What were the outcomes? I agree that they shouldn't be handed Elite. Next Level or VLC should get that, but both would likely struggle.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299419
Yesterday at 09:04 AM
Yesterday at 09:04 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not familiar with True. Have they played anyone in the fall? What were the outcomes? I agree that they shouldn't be handed Elite. Next Level or VLC should get that, but both would likely struggle.

As would True....

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: TheBackOfTheCage] #299420
Yesterday at 09:18 AM
Yesterday at 09:18 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know true did very well in the FALL Tournament they played in and beat Looney's but some on this board don't believe Fall matters so this never happened.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299424
Yesterday at 09:50 AM
Yesterday at 09:50 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's - Need help on offense but have the best goalie at the elite level

How old is said goalie? What grade should he be in this school year

91 Dad is back. Hi There !

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: TheBackOfTheCage] #299426
Yesterday at 09:58 AM
Yesterday at 09:58 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Beat Looneys 4-3
Beat VLC 7-5
Beat Swarm A lot to 1

Fall means nothing really.

Im not saying they should be handed anything but AAA at the very least.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299445
Yesterday at 03:46 PM
Yesterday at 03:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah that’s it. Everybody is scared of the reconfigured 0-7 Diamondbacks.

Reply Quote
Page 76 of 77 1 2 74 75 76 77
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification