BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/23/19 04:35 PM
Boys 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/23/19 04:33 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/23/19 04:12 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 10/23/19 03:56 PM
Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/23/19 02:52 PM
Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/23/19 02:44 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,824
Posts257,352
Members2,139
Most Online6,944
Oct 16th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #293766
10/08/19 12:49 PM
10/08/19 12:49 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here's a question for all you experience lax dads! If your kid doesn't get committed by 11 grade can he play travel as a senior?


Don’t know any senior teams. Have any schools shown any interest?


They have a chance fall of senior year. But that’s it after that


If they're not recruited by Senior, then PG and go to showcases as a Junior.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #293858
10/09/19 01:02 PM
10/09/19 01:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here's a question for all you experience lax dads! If your kid doesn't get committed by 11 grade can he play travel as a senior?


Don’t know any senior teams. Have any schools shown any interest?


They have a chance fall of senior year. But that’s it after that


If they're not recruited by Senior, then PG and go to showcases as a Junior.


Great advice. It makes sense.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #294719
10/21/19 06:32 AM
10/21/19 06:32 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Blatant fall jam yesterday was a joke, battle of the B's, not even the Outlaws or Rebels showed!

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #294757
10/21/19 10:52 AM
10/21/19 10:52 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



If you not playing in competitive events where there is showcase opportunities, what are you doing? Otherwise it equates to a 10th year of PAL. That makes no sense to play a tourney to play at this stage of the game.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #294956
Yesterday at 09:55 PM
Yesterday at 09:55 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Blatant fall jam yesterday was a joke, battle of the B's, not even the Outlaws or Rebels showed!


Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you not playing in competitive events where there is showcase opportunities, what are you doing? Otherwise it equates to a 10th year of PAL. That makes no sense to play a tourney to play at this stage of the game.


Did you tools ever think that some kids just enjoy playing the game. My non-holdback late birthday son who hasn't even turned 15 yet and has no desire to play in college enjoys playing lacrosse. If it gets him out of the house, off the computers and phones and he doesn't have the pressure of parents like you two, then so be it if its a "10th year of PAL". I guess he shouldn't have played CYO basketball either, right? probably just a waste of time. Forget the friendships that are made and sportsmanship that is learned if its not getting you looked at by college coaches.

These statements are exactly what is wrong with youth sports today. Enjoy that quarter scholarship your kid may get.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1