Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available for the Snipers Elite Skills & Drills Clinic!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/21/20 12:43 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/21/20 11:36 AM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/21/20 11:22 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/21/20 11:14 AM
Long Island Express Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 09/21/20 10:57 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,085
Posts272,435
Members2,206
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #305004 07/25/20 09:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You did not beat the 2021 Rose team, you beat the players that were able to show-up to practice. You have the entire team there and you know the result. You now have other YJ teams cheering against you now. Clown show...

There has always been snickering with the 23 YJ team, but it was made worse the past few months with the "Talent to Torch" (One of my all-time favorite statements) and the "best team on the island" talk because of the merger. Now we get the "that won't happen again" statement.[/quote]

When a team needs a merger to be good there has to be something majorly wrong in the first place. Chemistry and coaching is paramount and this team has a long way to go (from a 23 parent).

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #305016 07/26/20 06:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]This is great! 4 solid teams in the age group. This is as it should be !
Legacy, Jesters , TG, YJ. I can hear the nervousness in the snarky comments. This is the beauty of a competitive playing field. Let’s have some more games. Jesters played YJ last week to a 1 goal win. No one saying they werent the better team that day. There are lots of days. It’s up to you people. The parents need to ask for more. Demand it of your club.

Yes, my daughter plays for TG. Sometimes we look great, and at other times we haven't been able to get it together. Seems about the same for the other big 4. I do believe any other these teams could beat each other one day and lose the next. Maybe time to stop beating chests like the other poster suggested and do whats best for the girls. Play lacrosse!! Many will play together in college, time for the parents to calm down!

This is so refreshing and correct. Thank you!

It's only the YJ DeBlasio/Dumpster-Fire team that needs to settle down. They've been yapping and not doing for 5 long years. Its no wonder why people think they're stunads. Instead of burning talent, they should burn vocal cords and keyboards.

Have to agree. That team needs to come to grips that they are not the typical YJ dominance we have seen from other YJ teams. That team has been a mess from day one. Reason many split. I’m sure the YJ organization will continue to be tops on LI, just not for this group. So if those parents can get off their high horse, would be nice!

detest on YJ 23 all you want, but they been together for less than a year and dominated teams in the fall... Yes they lost a scrimmage by 1 goal to Jesters. I wouldn't bet on that happening again. I heard they scrimmaged the 21 Rose team the other night and did very well. That Rose team has 22 top D1 commits. Nobody is saying they would beat them in a real game, but they did beat them in a scrimmage the other night. That team will have some road bumps with chemistry but the talent from top to bottom is the best there is for 2023. If you say that's wrong then you have no clue about lacrosse. Just look at the talent up and down that roster. You will most likely see 8 of them on the UA command roster in a couple weeks. Good luck to all the girls at tryouts,and even if they don't have the actual tourney, the competition to the tryout is worth the fee. Let's get some more scrimmages/games for this age locally on long island.

Beating Rose’s team is big win for the 23 team and at the same time very embarrassing to the 2021 team.

Anonymous #305039 07/26/20 11:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]This is great! 4 solid teams in the age group. This is as it should be !
Legacy, Jesters , TG, YJ. I can hear the nervousness in the snarky comments. This is the beauty of a competitive playing field. Let’s have some more games. Jesters played YJ last week to a 1 goal win. No one saying they werent the better team that day. There are lots of days. It’s up to you people. The parents need to ask for more. Demand it of your club.

Yes, my daughter plays for TG. Sometimes we look great, and at other times we haven't been able to get it together. Seems about the same for the other big 4. I do believe any other these teams could beat each other one day and lose the next. Maybe time to stop beating chests like the other poster suggested and do whats best for the girls. Play lacrosse!! Many will play together in college, time for the parents to calm down!

It's only the YJ DeBlasio/Dumpster-Fire team that needs to settle down. They've been yapping and not doing for 5 long years. Its no wonder why people think they're stunads. Instead of burning talent, they should burn vocal cords and keyboards.

Have to agree. That team needs to come to grips that they are not the typical YJ dominance we have seen from other YJ teams. That team has been a mess from day one. Reason many split. I’m sure the YJ organization will continue to be tops on LI, just not for this group. So if those parents can get off their high horse, would be nice!

detest on YJ 23 all you want, but they been together for less than a year and dominated teams in the fall... Yes they lost a scrimmage by 1 goal to Jesters. I wouldn't bet on that happening again. I heard they scrimmaged the 21 Rose team the other night and did very well. That Rose team has 22 top D1 commits. Nobody is saying they would beat them in a real game, but they did beat them in a scrimmage the other night. That team will have some road bumps with chemistry but the talent from top to bottom is the best there is for 2023. If you say that's wrong then you have no clue about lacrosse. Just look at the talent up and down that roster. You will most likely see 8 of them on the UA command roster in a couple weeks. Good luck to all the girls at tryouts,and even if they don't have the actual tourney, the competition to the tryout is worth the fee. Let's get some more scrimmages/games for this age locally on long island.

Beating Rose’s team is big win for the 23 team and at the same time very embarrassing to the 2021 team.

So Jetsers are t than YJ 21 too? LOL

Anonymous #305053 07/26/20 01:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]This is great! 4 solid teams in the age group. This is as it should be !
Legacy, Jesters , TG, YJ. I can hear the nervousness in the snarky comments. This is the beauty of a competitive playing field. Let’s have some more games. Jesters played YJ last week to a 1 goal win. No one saying they werent the better team that day. There are lots of days. It’s up to you people. The parents need to ask for more. Demand it of your club.[/quote

Go back under your rock! Seriously beat 21 rose! That’s the funniest stuff I’ve heard!

Anonymous #305072 07/26/20 05:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]This is great! 4 solid teams in the age group. This is as it should be !
Legacy, Jesters , TG, YJ. I can hear the nervousness in the snarky comments. This is the beauty of a competitive playing field. Let’s have some more games. Jesters played YJ last week to a 1 goal win. No one saying they werent the better team that day. There are lots of days. It’s up to you people. The parents need to ask for more. Demand it of your club.[/quote

Go back under your rock! Seriously beat 21 rose! That’s the funniest stuff I’ve heard!

The truth hurts yeah lost to Jesters but beat 21 Rose that’s a fact

Sponsored Links
TM@BOTC #305222 07/28/20 12:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to another mid week matchup tonite. Brookhaven Bandits VS.Jesters. Another actual game. No hassle. No tolls or bridges. Got a field, couple of refs. Was great. More please.

Anonymous #305223 07/28/20 02:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won Jesters / Bandits game?

TM@BOTC #305224 07/28/20 03:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the Jesters 23 team play Bandits under the lights on the turf at Seamans Neck Park. Although the Jesters dominated the game with a
16 - 3 win, its nice to see teams organizing games here on LI. Jesters seem to be the only team making that happen. Why can't more clubs do this? Is it true Jesters are playing Legacy next?

Anonymous #305226 07/28/20 06:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I watched the Jesters 23 team play Bandits under the lights on the turf at Seamans Neck Park. Although the Jesters dominated the game with a
16 - 3 win, its nice to see teams organizing games here on LI. Jesters seem to be the only team making that happen. Why can't more clubs do this? Is it true Jesters are playing Legacy next?

Yes Jesters are playing Legacy in PA

Anonymous #305241 07/28/20 08:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I watched the Jesters 23 team play Bandits under the lights on the turf at Seamans Neck Park. Although the Jesters dominated the game with a

That will change. Legacy VS Jesters can happen at home. Silly to travel to PA and not play OOS teams.

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #305361 07/29/20 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That will change. Legacy VS Jesters can happen at home. Silly to travel to PA and not play OOS teams.
would love to see that Legacy v jesters game. Been hearing a lot about the Jesters 2023 team . lots of talent and team play. would think If they beat YJ A they can beat Legacy no problem

Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard