BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
by Anonymous. 06/25/19 09:35 PM
Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
by Anonymous. 06/25/19 09:35 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 06/25/19 09:25 PM
Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
by Anonymous. 06/25/19 09:09 PM
Girls 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
by Anonymous. 06/25/19 08:55 PM
True Blue Lacrosse Tryouts
by BOTC_EVENTS. 06/25/19 08:52 PM
Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
by Anonymous. 06/25/19 08:48 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,652
Posts250,001
Members2,103
Most Online6,140
Jun 13th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 369 of 369 1 2 367 368 369
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #287268
06/22/19 09:18 AM
06/22/19 09:18 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
“This entire conversation is ridiculous. Move on!!! None of the girls were “lying” as someone claimed. They were in-fact given a plaque that said All American 2nd or 3rd team. My friends daughter received an AA 2nd team plaque, it does not say “honorable mention” anywhere on it. The girls listed what they received. If you have a problem with the awards that are given call section 11 & 8 and discuss it with them. I’m 100% sure the girls will not receive any backlash or problems down the road for listing an award they got in 10th or 11th grade. They didn’t claim to be AA 1st team. Let’s discuss some actual lacrosse, any good/bad summer lax going on?”

Couple issues with this . First I went back and reread all the posts . No one claimed the girls were “lying”. Second there is no US Lacrosse first , second etc team AA , there is only US Lacrosse AA. No one will claim to be US Lacrosse first team AA because there is no such thing. Not sure she still does it but CR used to run a money grab calling two teams of players LI AA at each age group , it’s the same thing that sections 11 ,8 have created . I believe it’s the second year they have done this and in my opinion it does diminish the past accomplishment of AA , you have gone from around 20 players yearly on LI who could claim to be AA to now around 80 . What those plaques do not say is US Lacrosse AA except for the top 20 or so . Don’t want to further this discussion but the guy who says he will not post again on the subject but can not control himself enough to not post has some issues . The mom may be a bit of a braggart but she has been in general correct .


You didn’t look back far enough, someone did indeed say the girls were lying:

“If there are players listing themselves as US lacrosse honorable mention AA then they are lying and it could create problems , its the same as lying on a resume. I would think that US lacrosse may end up having something to say about it.”

My point was that I highly doubt any of the teenagers that listed it did it as a lie or to be malicious.



My point is I am unaware of any players who listed themselves as US lacrosse AA and I don’t think that poster was either so they said if someone does . They did not in fact call anyone a liar .The so called man who keeps going after the mom in his internet tough guy way is obviously a flaccid little man and I guarantee you if mom showed up with hubby he is the type to be a coward, typical uneducated tough guy. I could care less what these players call themselves, I am going to call my kid all universe because that’s what she is to me , lol. If players post false information on a college application , job resume ,college bio it could come back to bite them in the butt even if not done intentionally .

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #287272
06/22/19 02:33 PM
06/22/19 02:33 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
“This entire conversation is ridiculous. Move on!!! None of the girls were “lying” as someone claimed. They were in-fact given a plaque that said All American 2nd or 3rd team. My friends daughter received an AA 2nd team plaque, it does not say “honorable mention” anywhere on it. The girls listed what they received. If you have a problem with the awards that are given call section 11 & 8 and discuss it with them. I’m 100% sure the girls will not receive any backlash or problems down the road for listing an award they got in 10th or 11th grade. They didn’t claim to be AA 1st team. Let’s discuss some actual lacrosse, any good/bad summer lax going on?”

Couple issues with this . First I went back and reread all the posts . No one claimed the girls were “lying”. Second there is no US Lacrosse first , second etc team AA , there is only US Lacrosse AA. No one will claim to be US Lacrosse first team AA because there is no such thing. Not sure she still does it but CR used to run a money grab calling two teams of players LI AA at each age group , it’s the same thing that sections 11 ,8 have created . I believe it’s the second year they have done this and in my opinion it does diminish the past accomplishment of AA , you have gone from around 20 players yearly on LI who could claim to be AA to now around 80 . What those plaques do not say is US Lacrosse AA except for the top 20 or so . Don’t want to further this discussion but the guy who says he will not post again on the subject but can not control himself enough to not post has some issues . The mom may be a bit of a braggart but she has been in general correct .


You didn’t look back far enough, someone did indeed say the girls were lying:

“If there are players listing themselves as US lacrosse honorable mention AA then they are lying and it could create problems , its the same as lying on a resume. I would think that US lacrosse may end up having something to say about it.”

My point was that I highly doubt any of the teenagers that listed it did it as a lie or to be malicious.



My point is I am unaware of any players who listed themselves as US lacrosse AA and I don’t think that poster was either so they said if someone does . They did not in fact call anyone a liar .The so called man who keeps going after the mom in his internet tough guy way is obviously a flaccid little man and I guarantee you if mom showed up with hubby he is the type to be a coward, typical uneducated tough guy. I could care less what these players call themselves, I am going to call my kid all universe because that’s what she is to me , lol. If players post false information on a college application , job resume ,college bio it could come back to bite them in the butt even if not done intentionally .


You’re the same hammerhead with the ivy AA, nice try. hammerhead, called girls liars. Keep at it

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #287289
06/23/19 12:58 AM
06/23/19 12:58 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Complete and utter clown, posting as a if she didn’t put the original “liar “ issue here. As said earlier, no way she has an ivy AA. The only liar on here is the nasty mom.Exposed

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #287294
06/23/19 11:08 AM
06/23/19 11:08 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
“This entire conversation is ridiculous. Move on!!! None of the girls were “lying” as someone claimed. They were in-fact given a plaque that said All American 2nd or 3rd team. My friends daughter received an AA 2nd team plaque, it does not say “honorable mention” anywhere on it. The girls listed what they received. If you have a problem with the awards that are given call section 11 & 8 and discuss it with them. I’m 100% sure the girls will not receive any backlash or problems down the road for listing an award they got in 10th or 11th grade. They didn’t claim to be AA 1st team. Let’s discuss some actual lacrosse, any good/bad summer lax going on?”

Couple issues with this . First I went back and reread all the posts . No one claimed the girls were “lying”. Second there is no US Lacrosse first , second etc team AA , there is only US Lacrosse AA. No one will claim to be US Lacrosse first team AA because there is no such thing. Not sure she still does it but CR used to run a money grab calling two teams of players LI AA at each age group , it’s the same thing that sections 11 ,8 have created . I believe it’s the second year they have done this and in my opinion it does diminish the past accomplishment of AA , you have gone from around 20 players yearly on LI who could claim to be AA to now around 80 . What those plaques do not say is US Lacrosse AA except for the top 20 or so . Don’t want to further this discussion but the guy who says he will not post again on the subject but can not control himself enough to not post has some issues . The mom may be a bit of a braggart but she has been in general correct .


You didn’t look back far enough, someone did indeed say the girls were lying:

“If there are players listing themselves as US lacrosse honorable mention AA then they are lying and it could create problems , its the same as lying on a resume. I would think that US lacrosse may end up having something to say about it.”

My point was that I highly doubt any of the teenagers that listed it did it as a lie or to be malicious.



My point is I am unaware of any players who listed themselves as US lacrosse AA and I don’t think that poster was either so they said if someone does . They did not in fact call anyone a liar .The so called man who keeps going after the mom in his internet tough guy way is obviously a flaccid little man and I guarantee you if mom showed up with hubby he is the type to be a coward, typical uneducated tough guy. I could care less what these players call themselves, I am going to call my kid all universe because that’s what she is to me , lol. If players post false information on a college application , job resume ,college bio it could come back to bite them in the butt even if not done intentionally .


You’re the same hammerhead with the ivy AA, nice try. hammerhead, called girls liars. Keep at it


None of it matters. The people arguing about it are insane and have lost touch with reality. Congratulations to all who receive awards, accolades and honors. Parents and players should be proud .

This sport is so F&#@!% Up.... Every time there is an award, list, Team, honor or accolade some jealous, bitter delusional parent comes on here and looks for a way to tear down or diminish it. Trying to elevate your daughter by knocking others does not work. HS accolades are nice but they are truly meaningless. They do not help in the recruiting process and they certainly will not help once your daughter is in college. As for lying and or getting in some kind of trouble or having it become an issue... give it a rest already, nobody cares. This (as it always is) is about some parent wanting to believe that their daughter is better than the rest. Same BS every time... All-County..... All-American..... Under Amour All-American.... US Team..... Bla Bla Bla.... Jealous parents go on the attack. Very ugly.
This might be the first time that I have seen the parent of a player who supposedly earned a higher award trying to knock the lower award. Crazy. It all comes out in the wash. The reality is that there are probably between 10 - 20 high caliber players per class each year on Long Island. Approximately 100 girls from Long Island go on to play Division I lacrosse they are not all equal. Be happy our daughters play a sport that offers these incredible opportunities. Very sad that jealousy, bitterness and hate have become so prevalent in this sport.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #287303
06/23/19 04:47 PM
06/23/19 04:47 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A




Originally Posted by Anonymous
Complete and utter clown, posting as a if she didn’t put the original “liar “ issue here. As said earlier, no way she has an ivy AA. The only liar on here is the nasty mom.Exposed



You are wrong again but I suspect you are wrong in most things. I would venture a guess you are divorced and your kid hates you as you obviously hate women. The only exposed is your hatred of someone you feel is a mom and your obviously an internet tough guy who in reality is a flaccid little man. You are obviously clueless when it comes to girls lacrosse and due to your struggle with the English language resort to being a fake tough guy.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #287322
06/23/19 07:54 PM
06/23/19 07:54 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Complete and utter clown, posting as a if she didn’t put the original “liar “ issue here. As said earlier, no way she has an ivy AA. The only liar on here is the nasty mom.Exposed



You are wrong again but I suspect you are wrong in most things. I would venture a guess you are divorced and your kid hates you as you obviously hate women. The only exposed is your hatred of someone you feel is a mom and your obviously an internet tough guy who in reality is a flaccid little man. You are obviously clueless when it comes to girls lacrosse and due to your struggle with the English language resort to being a fake tough guy.


Odd obsess with flaccid men sweetheart. Problem with women? Who called them liars and they would have problems? Who tried to act like a different person in another post? You’re a seriously ill person. You made up an “Ivy AA”. Really strange behavior. On a personal note, I’m fine but thanks for your concern, little mean lady.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #287326
06/23/19 08:07 PM
06/23/19 08:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Is the person who called college girls liars saying that someone else is hateful? Explain please

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #287408
06/24/19 02:25 PM
06/24/19 02:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Not to start a new controversy between the mom w the fake kid or the divorced women hater but I thought it was strange that in section xi you had players who were all county HM but went on to also get team 2 or 3 AA. Seems strange that a layers own coach would not award them All county but would put them up for AA.

Reply Quote
Page 369 of 369 1 2 367 368 369
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1