Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Season just started and we already have candidates for ball hog of the month and coach who has hideous sportsmanship for allowing it to happen. WHB superstar puts up 10 points in a 17-1 blowout. Cant wait for WB to shut that team out again. The kid wants to be considered as good as the florida player but never will for one simple reason ; she is just not that good.

There's two dozen kids, if not more, as good as the florida player, lighting it up in the florida hs circuit and playing in "B" bracket club ball will be over soon

Maybe but the WHB kid aint one of them .

It only took 1 game for the WHB stalker.

It only took one game for the WHB superstar and coaches to prove how disgusting they can be. Sorry but putting up 10 points in a 17-1 high school lacrosse game just seems desperate for recognition.Yes we get she was the best player on the field and much better than even her teammates but just because you can do something does not mean you should.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #281527
Yesterday at 10:31 AM
Yesterday at 10:31 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Season just started and we already have candidates for ball hog of the month and coach who has hideous sportsmanship for allowing it to happen. WHB superstar puts up 10 points in a 17-1 blowout. Cant wait for WB to shut that team out again. The kid wants to be considered as good as the florida player but never will for one simple reason ; she is just not that good.

There's two dozen kids, if not more, as good as the florida player, lighting it up in the florida hs circuit and playing in "B" bracket club ball will be over soon

It only took one game for the WHB superstar and coaches to prove how disgusting they can be. Sorry but putting up 10 points in a 17-1 high school lacrosse game just seems desperate for recognition.Yes we get she was the best player on the field and much better than even her teammates but just because you can do something does not mean you should.

If 8 of those 10 points were ASSISTS I would have no issues

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #281528
Yesterday at 10:41 AM
Yesterday at 10:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you come on here every time a kid plays and complains, it exposes YOU dumb a**. No kid should have a filthy troll watching and waiting to pounce. Tired of seeing WH on here every darn season. I want to hate her too but your obsession for this kid makes me hope she lights up the score sheet and gets you checked into an asylum. This is what is wrong with the sport!

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #281529
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
Yesterday at 10:49 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe but the WHB kid aint one of them .[/quote]

It only took 1 game for the WHB stalker. [/quote]

It only took one game for the WHB superstar and coaches to prove how disgusting they can be. Sorry but putting up 10 points in a 17-1 high school lacrosse game just seems desperate for recognition.Yes we get she was the best player on the field and much better than even her teammates but just because you can do something does not mean you should.[/quote]

No dog in the fight, but it looks like 6 goal and 4 ASSISTS. That's a good game, not running up the score. If she scored 10 goals, I would call it showboating or poor sportsmanship. As a coach, you need to take opportunities to run your offense with your starters so that when you play an elite/strong team your offense will know what they're supposed to do. I'm sure I'm in the minority, because it seems like some people have a problem with the player, but I see nothing wrong with her numbers.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #281530
Yesterday at 10:53 AM
Yesterday at 10:53 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just looked.. she had 6G and 4A..
I dont have a problem with it, either the player or the coach..... traditionally the unwritten rule was you dont score more than 19 goals on an over-matched opponent.. they didnt

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #281539
Yesterday at 11:41 AM
Yesterday at 11:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With any of the kids people single out on here its based on either jealousy from a HS teammate/club teammate or from a parent on the receiving end of the beating.
If its stat padding only the coach can control that.
Points only matter when you play top teams. When a player puts up numbers on teams like: Mt. Sinai, Bayport-Blue Pt, Eastport/SManor, West Babylon, Matt/Shld then its talent.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #281540
Yesterday at 11:54 AM
Yesterday at 11:54 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With any of the kids people single out on here its based on either jealousy from a HS teammate/club teammate or from a parent on the receiving end of the beating.
Points only matter when you play top teams. When a player puts up numbers on teams like: Mt. Sinai, Bayport-Blue Pt, Eastport/SManor, West Babylon, Matt/Shld then its talent.

While I agree with the above, putting up 10 points against an over matched team is poor sportsmanship. Its not the only sport it happens in but I blame the coach more than the player. The working on the offense excuse in such a completely lopsided game, that never should have been set up , is a joke.Its the reason WHB will never win a county championship, creates bad chemistry, its bad coaching, their offense will be shut down by good teams.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #281544
Yesterday at 01:17 PM
Yesterday at 01:17 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While I agree with the above, putting up 10 points against an over matched team is poor sportsmanship. Its not the only sport it happens in but I blame the coach more than the player. The working on the offense excuse in such a completely lopsided game, that never should have been set up , is a joke.Its the reason WHB will never win a county championship, creates bad chemistry, its bad coaching, their offense will be shut down by good teams.

WHB next big playoff win will be their first.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #281545
Yesterday at 01:23 PM
Yesterday at 01:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can add to the above that a Coach when playing an over-matched opponent probably wants to get up by 10 so the clock runs and they can get back on the bus and go home..
without any power rankings or super conferences the good teams have to play some bad teams.. blow outs and multiple point games will follow

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #281549
Yesterday at 01:40 PM
Yesterday at 01:40 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Issue should be with the coach and not the player. There are plenty of ways to get your work in without demoralizing an opponent. use clock, don't double , work man down, shoot at the goalie or over the cage, longer clears, play your subs, play off hand , should I go on. So stop the excuses

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #281551
Yesterday at 02:05 PM
Yesterday at 02:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It only took 1 game for the WHB stalker. [/quote]

It only took one game for the WHB superstar and coaches to prove how disgusting they can be. Sorry but putting up 10 points in a 17-1 high school lacrosse game just seems desperate for recognition.Yes we get she was the best player on the field and much better than even her teammates but just because you can do something does not mean you should.[/quote]

No dog in the fight, but it looks like 6 goal and 4 ASSISTS. That's a good game, not running up the score. If she scored 10 goals, I would call it showboating or poor sportsmanship. As a coach, you need to take opportunities to run your offense with your starters so that when you play an elite/strong team your offense will know what they're supposed to do. I'm sure I'm in the minority, because it seems like some people have a problem with the player, but I see nothing wrong with her numbers.
[/quote]

Guess I'm in the minority with you. I was going to write the same thing, but scrolled through and found your comment first.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #281557
Yesterday at 03:28 PM
Yesterday at 03:28 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go on inside lacrosse website and look at the scores of the games the kid in florida is playing - 17-3, 17-8, 21-0, 16-3, 21-0, 22-3, 20-10 and in the only competitive game they played they lost 18-9 - this would be what I think you're referring to as stat padding - American Heritage should be ashamed of themselves as well

Reply Quote
Page 340 of 342 1 2 338 339 340 341 342
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification