Anonymous #319375 Yesterday at 10:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great post above . Putting 2and2 together here but a ndp 22 mom not happy and also talking about St. Paul’s 25 class. Who could that be? Hmmmm
The 2025 post has nothing to do with the UA posts. You sound like a parent trying to throw shade on someone else to take it off you. Move on. Have your TOP D1 player tryout again this year. She will be the older grad year and most likely make it(with or without phone calls), and you will feel better.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #319378 Yesterday at 10:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh just STOP! I’ve been directed to this site and these posts by several friends in just the last hour! Wow! This site and the posts are terrible and honestly a little creepy! FYI- yes,I did have a 22 who tried out and didn’t make it last year. She is a good player who had an average tryout and didn’t deserve to make the team last year. I’m sure there are politics but they didn’t apply to my daughter this year so leave us alone. STOP calling out kids and families on this site! Someone else obviously feels their daughter should’ve made it but stop the finger pointing. I hope my teenage daughter doesn’t hear that random adults are spending their time talking about her or her family on an anonymous forum

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319385 Yesterday at 11:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh just STOP! I’ve been directed to this site and these posts by several friends in just the last hour! Wow! This site and the posts are terrible and honestly a little creepy! FYI- yes,I did have a 22 who tried out and didn’t make it last year. She is a good player who had an average tryout and didn’t deserve to make the team last year. I’m sure there are politics but they didn’t apply to my daughter this year so leave us alone. STOP calling out kids and families on this site! Someone else obviously feels their daughter should’ve made it but stop the finger pointing. I hope my teenage daughter doesn’t hear that random adults are spending their time talking about her or her family on an anonymous forum
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319389 Yesterday at 12:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't see/read a name mentioned in these posts

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #319391 Yesterday at 12:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe they knew the parents were crazy and didn't; want to deal with them??
Maybe they wanted the best team and sometimes its not always the "best players" which is really subjective anyway.
Then there is always willy wonka's golden ticket.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #319399 Yesterday at 01:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom line is playing or not playing in the UA does not qualify you as the "BEST" or not the best (if you don't make it). There is way too much emphasis on "you have to make it to prove that your the best". There are so many girls that have never tried out, or have tried out and not made it that go on to play in top D1 schools. These girls have enough to stress out about, they don't need something like this to justify themselves as players. Just my 2 cents.
Agreed 100%

Like Reply Quote
Page 44 of 44 1 2 42 43 44
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS