Watch TDSports Live Stream Today: Smithtown West vs Sachem East Boys' Lacrosse at 4:30pm! Go-to Forums-BOTC Main Forum-HS Games Live Stream | TDSports. Enjoy!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 09:42 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 09:41 PM
Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 09:39 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 09:38 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,061
Posts334,807
Members2,431
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 220 of 221 1 2 218 219 220 221
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
Anonymous #378639 05/11/22 11:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Clearly a biased reply as well - those refs were horrible and missed calls on both sides. Yet another example of a ref affecting the outcome of a game.
There's nothing "clearly biased" I have no affiliation with any of the teams involved. I did not watch the entire games so I can't comment on how good they were called/not called. I know the Scarsdale game, the OT flag was the only one in the game.
The Briarcliff/Bronxville game was a foul, by the book - as i've stated - though I thought it was a little soft to make that call.

I'm not sure what else to say

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #378751 05/11/22 06:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kevin Devaney Jr.
@KDJmedia1ยท3h
Updating Section 1 boys lacrosse Bracketology with four forfeits that are becoming official today:

Pawling is forfeiting games to Greeley, Carmel and Edgemont. Yonkers is forfeiting to North Salem. Updates to come online

Imagine more forfeits in baseball and softball to come

Thats going to have some impact on Class B. If Greeley wins vs. Byram that puts them over 500 and everyone they play gets a bonus point. including lakeland
Carmel and Edgemont get 4 more points now as well.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #378880 05/12/22 03:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.[/quote]

HS Playoffs?!?!
CLASS A- Scars better not stumble and deny us the rematch vs Mamo in the finals
CLASS B- Rye vs Ytown is the matchup. Interested in Somers vs Pac early on too.
CLASS C- Who knows what will happen. Some upsets surely. Round 2 will likely have PV vs Byram, Hen Hud vs TZ. Doubt both top seeds will be in the finals. The higher seeds play grind defense lacrosse, 8-6 and 7-3 games coming!
CLASS D- Sorry to all the other teams but Bcliff vs Bville title match will happen to lax fans delight.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #378891 05/12/22 05:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

HS Playoffs?!?!
CLASS A- Scars better not stumble and deny us the rematch vs Mamo in the finals
CLASS B- Rye vs Ytown is the matchup. Interested in Somers vs Pac early on too.
CLASS C- Who knows what will happen. Some upsets surely. Round 2 will likely have PV vs Byram, Hen Hud vs TZ. Doubt both top seeds will be in the finals. The higher seeds play grind defense lacrosse, 8-6 and 7-3 games coming!
CLASS D- Sorry to all the other teams but Bcliff vs Bville title match will happen to lax fans delight.[/quote]

A: Scarsdale is the scary one, but I don't think we can count out North Rockland, if their goalie is hot and they keep playing the way they are, that could be an upset. I would love to see a rematch of 2021 though
B: I don't think Yorktown is as a foregone conclusion as Rye is, JJ peaking at the right moment. That will be an interesting matchup in the Semis. Either way, it's Rye's trophy to lose now.
C: Total tossup Byram is down Rakower now so PV might be pulling the upset in the Quarters. TZ and Pelham on the other Semi is a fun game.
D: Totally agree, it's all about the B's that will be an epic game.

Good luck to all! Everyone is 0-0 right now.

Like Reply Quote
Page 220 of 221 1 2 218 219 220 221
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard